Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon fresh/Amazon now Rs.100 cashback on Order Of Rs.700 and above

Amazon fresh/Amazon now Rs.100 cashback on Order Of Rs.700 and above

608°
14% OFF 700.0
Generous
avgn

https://www.amazon.in/alm/storefront/ref=sxts_s...

http://www.ama...in

What is “Flat 100 back” offer on Prime Now App and Amazon Fresh? Shop for INR 700 and above from eligible products on Prime Now app or Amazon Fresh, get 100(maximum cashback INR 100) cashback as Amazon Pay balance, eligible to be claimed maximum of INR 100 Cashback during the offer period, credited within 24 hours from delivery.

What is the offer duration? Offer is applicable from 8th January, 2020 to 16th January 2020, both days inclusive.

What is the minimum order value? Rs 700 of eligible products, excluding discounts and delivery fees.

Are all products eligible for the offer? No, this Offer is applicable only on grocery, health and personal care, baby, pets, beauty product/products. This Offer is not applicable on Infant Nutrition products, electronics, appliances, mobiles, toys, sports & fitness products, storage devices.

Is this offer applicable on cash on delivery or card on delivery? No, Cash on Delivery and card on delivery are not eligible for this offer. If the payment is declined and gets converted to COD, the customer will not be eligible for the offer.

Can this offer be clubbed with any other offer running on the App? No, this offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer running on the Prime Now App.

Will multiple carts from multiple/single sellers be considered as single order? No, each Seller Cart in Prime Now App is considered as an individual order.

Will multiple carts from multiple/single sellers be considered as single order? No, each Seller Cart in Prime Now App is considered as an individual order

What is the maximum cashback I can avail under this offer? A customer can avail a maximum cashback of Rs.100 during the offer period

Do I need a promo code to avail the offer? No, you do not need a promo code.

When will I get the cashback? The cashback will be credited to the Amazon Pay balance account within 24 hours of delivery. In case there is a partial delivery or partial cashback, the balance will be credited within 15 working days. In case the final invoiced value of an eligible order goes below the eligible threshold due to seller related shorts/substitutions/price drops, the cashback will be credited within 7-10 working days.

What happens if I reject/return/cancel the order? If you cancel/reject the complete order, you will not be eligible for the offer. However if you place another eligible order during the offer period, you will be eligible for the offer

Expired
18 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

At first they gave 250 on 500 …but now this in prime now app

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Is it for all users ? – not seeing in my prime now app.
Is it applies on big bazar, more stores ? – or only to Amazon retail stores ?
Edit:
Yup – even though no banner in cart showing cb
Yup

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Can Be Combined With All Those Cb Offers Which Are Account Specific?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

yes , got around 350cb for one order.

View 5 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

We meet to collect offer or it’s automatic?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Do we need to pay with upi for nikki offer as upi option not available on prime now

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

niki offer may not work on primenow, since it is upi payment.

View 2 more replies
Inferno Inferno
Link Copied

Get 850 cashback
Rs. 100 from Re.1 send money 2400 offer

Rs. 200 from recharge
Rs. 200 from scan and pay
Rs. 50 from this month send money
Rs. 100 niki
Rs. 100 dream 11
Rs. 100 prime now

Niki deal is upi baised and Prime now don’t support upi so Open Amazon app and place order via amazon fresh
Amazon fresh and Amazon now both have same offer.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Same for me but i am placing via prime now as fresh prices are high then more megastore

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Where can we use money added to dream11?
Can we withdraw it?

replyuser
Click here to reply