Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Amazon :- Get 10% Cashback upto 2000₹ on the Purchase of Television,Air Conditioners,Refrigerators,Washing Machines using Amex Credit Card & EMI

453°
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

http://www.ama...in
Promotion Details
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Offer period – October 29, 2018 to November 1, 2018

What is the 10% Amex Offer?
10% cashback on payment with Amex Credit Card and EMI, on following products:

Television
Air Conditioners
Refrigerators
Washing Machines
Minimum purchase amount INR 10,000 (net of exchange discounts)
Maximum cashback of INR 2,000
Any cancelled, rejected or returned order(s) will not be eligible for the offer
Check Product page for offer eligibility
Corporate or Commercial Cards and Charge cards are not eligible to avail the offer.
When will I get the cashback?
The cash back will be credited to the customer’s Card statement latest by 1st March 2019.

What if I cancel my purchase?
Where the customer is eligible for cashback, and the purchase is cancelled/returned, such purchase would no longer be eligible for the cashback.

Would I get the Bank offer even if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?
Yes, you would get cashback but only on the amount charged on your Amex Card. Also, to avail cashback, your Amex card should be charged for a minimum amount of INR 10,000. For example, if total purchase amount is INR 15,000, and INR 2,000 is paid using Amazon Pay Balance and INR 13,000 is paid using Amex card, then cashback would be given on INR 13,000 and not INR 15,000. Similarly, if INR 13,000 is paid using APay balance and INR 2,000 is paid using Amex card, then customer would not get any discount because the amount paid using Amex card is less than INR 10,000.

Can I get this offer with Exchange offer or No Cost EMI?
Yes, the offer is valid even if you buy with Exchange or No Cost EMI or both.

Are net Banking purchases also included in this Offer?
Net Banking purchases are NOT included in this Offer.

My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback

Expired
8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amex – Richi Rich Like OP

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

if anyone needs help amex card, let me know smile

Link Copied

The offer is available on a minimum spend of Rs. 10,000 with
maximum cashback limited to Rs. 2,000 per Card.

Offer is valid on both EMI and non-EMI transactions.

Offer not applicable for Charge Cards#.

OFFER VALID FROM OCTOBER 29 – NOVEMBER 1, 2018.

*Terms and Conditions apply.

#This offer is not valid for American Express® Gold Card, American Express® Platinum Card, American Express® Green Card, Air India American Express® Gold Card and American Express® Centurion Card issued in India.
##This offer is open to American Express® Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card, American Express® Platinum Travel Credit Card, Jet Airways American Express® Platinum Credit Card, American Express® Gold Credit Card, American Express® Payback Credit Card and American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card issued in India.
Offer is valid on both EMI and non-EMI transactions.
Offer is valid on multiple transactions with a total maximum cashback of Rs. 2,000 per Card during the offer period.
Offer is valid on purchases of any of the following new products: (a) Television (b) Air Conditioners © Refrigerators (d) Washing Machines (e) Dish Washers (f) Chimneys (g) Microwave Ovens (h) Laptops (each a “Product”).
Cashback will be credited to the Cardmember’s account within 120 days after the offer end date only if the complete payment is done through eligible American Express® Card.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Amex on amazon … Good to see

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Not valid on amex

Link Copied

???

replyuser
Click here to reply