Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Gift Card: 5% cashback upto 100 (Only on 30th Oct)

Amazon Gift Card: 5% cashback upto 100 (Only on 30th Oct)

743°

Deal Wiki

13 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Vu bro

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Vunh. Ystrde also there was an offer running — this is separate from that right?

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

This is new offer valid only for today

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

They sure are making it difficult to get a 5% discount on a max rs100.. like we are some kind of dogs. I only want 500 which means for 25 bucks I have to spend enough energy like I worked a heavy job. And this too to spend it on their over priced Chinese junk site. Why not just give the freakin discount?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

ha ha

Pricing strategy is tricky domain. Demand-supply and strategic promotions when combined with objectives (long-term strategy to outdo competitors or gain customer mind share and wallet share, short term promo to push product demand or meet immediate sale tgts, … final goal of all orgns of this kind=maximizing/optimizing profit) however are able to explain most of it most of the time:)

E.g. If and till the time there’s enough demand at 5%, why should they give 10% disocunt? That could actually backfire by encouraging resellers/subversive elements to come up with creative tricks (incl creating fake accounts) and hijack their goals /total gain as well as product stock!!

So 5% could be stable equilibrium state probably, at least for now that they might have learnt thru experience/iterations.. below it, its not that good. above that, it creates more issues than it solves!! What say… smile

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Yep works.. 5% cash back on select gift cards..For 1 DAY only…

Cashback received on Amazon.in for Order #407—2851519
Offer: Amazon email gift cards offer
Item: Happy Diwali (Gift Boxes) – E-mail Amazon Pay Gift Card
Gift Card ID: #6042871 | Expires: 30 Oct 2019

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Must buy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good finding

Link Copied

Can I add the gift card in the same account it was bought from?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Definitely yes..

Link Copied

I want to use Amazon wallet balance for this. Is there any way?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

do we need to schedule the delivery to get cb ?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

They are mistaking dimers for customers..

replyuser
Click here to reply