Amazon GIFT CARD AT DISCOUNT

Amazon GIFT CARD AT DISCOUNT

207°
1b523433
suspended
1
81
340
7

amazon gift card is already available at 5% discount in deal section but this would be an EGV.

direct link to buy
https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/instpy/Q...

so for Standard Chartered credit card or Net Banking users its a similar deal.
with a flexibility to go for any specific amount required.

details below or on banks website sc.com/in

https://www.sc.com/in/campaign/amazon-v2/amazon...

Surprise your loved ones with a little more.

Get 5% more on the Amazon.in Gift Card amount when you use your
Standard Chartered credit card or Net Banking*.

Buy an
Amazon.in
Gift card of
100 Gain 5% more
if you use your
credit card
or Net Banking The gift card
recipient will get
105 and enjoy
the extra valueFor illustrative purpose only.
Shop Now
These Gift Cards can be redeemed for electronic gadgets, books, music, movies, apparels and much more!

Simple steps to redeem the Amazon.in Gift Card
Gift Card owner needs to log on to www.amazon.in/addgi...rd
Enter the unique Gift Card code
Click on “Add to My Account”
Select “Gift Card Balance” as the payment option at checkout
Offer valid until 23 October 2015.

  • In Others
  • Expired over 2 years
21 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Spartanhead
Deal Cadet
0
65
554
10

Is there any Maximum limit on discount?

Spartanhead
Deal Cadet
0
65
554
10
@mohdubaid wrote:

Buy the GV from here :
https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/instpy/Q...


Are there any offers on Amazon giftcards on other portals like Woohoo or giftxoxo. Need to buy some high value products, so wondering if this is the best deal available currently? Any help. Also, any idea on the limit for maximum discount?

1b523433
suspended
1
81
340
7

NO there is no limit on THE PURCHASE & similarly the amount of DISCOUNT you can avail https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Spartanhead
Deal Cadet
0
65
554
10
@rrtrexim wrote:

NO there is no limit on THE PURCHASE & similarly the amount of DISCOUNT you can avail https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Were you able to make any purchase? When I enter email details and click submit, it shows some error. Not going to the payment page

1b523433
suspended
1
81
340
7

Bro this deal is for Stanchart users https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Spartanhead
Deal Cadet
0
65
554
10
@rrtrexim wrote:

Bro this deal is for Stanchart users https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Yes, I used the Stan C card itself. Thanks

Spartanhead
Deal Cadet
0
65
554
10
@rrtrexim wrote:

Bro u may buy here with same 5% discount benefits

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00NR7FWO2?ref_...


Thanks for the suggestion but looking for E-GVs. Physical cards will take quite sometime to reach my place https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Btw, I haven’t received the E-Voucher yet. Not sure how long it will take. Giftbig usually is instant

1b523433
suspended
1
81
340
7

very True,

seems people are targeting COOLPAD 3 ( launching today on Amazon @ 2Pm )

So everyone iz looking for EgV https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Spartanhead
Deal Cadet
0
65
554
10
@rrtrexim wrote:

thanks BRO https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Did you get the EGVs instantly? I haven’t received mine yet

1609890 632726593442525 264821950 n
Deal Subedar
0
59
1346
19
@dragon master wrote:

@rrtrexim wrote:

Bro u may buy here with same 5% discount benefits

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00NR7FWO2?ref_...


Thanks for the suggestion but looking for E-GVs. Physical cards will take quite sometime to reach my place https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Btw, I haven’t received the E-Voucher yet. Not sure how long it will take. Giftbig usually is instant


buy the woohoo physical gv at 10% offf from amazon + 5% off with this offer
wait for offer from woohoo then use those voucher
total discount would come around 25-30 % maybe even more

1b523433
suspended
1
81
340
7

Zafar Bhai can u pls explain how we can derive around 25%

just explain the scenario.

as I have myself not bought this as of now, as I have postponed my purchase of COOLPAD 3 for 27th instant

as that time Amazon is launching some DEEPAWALI sale & I expect 10 to 15% cash back.

Spartanhead
Deal Cadet
0
65
554
10

I spent 27K on buying Amazon gift cards. Now if I don’t receive the GVs before 2 PM today, then It would be very disappointing:roll:

1609890 632726593442525 264821950 n
Deal Subedar
0
59
1346
19
@rrtrexim wrote:

Zafar Bhai can u pls explain how we can derive around 25%

just explain the scenario.

as I have myself not bought this as of now, as I have postponed my purchase of COOLPAD 3 for 27th instant

as that time Amazon is launching some DEEPAWALI sale & I expect 10 to 15% cash back.


bhai, woohoo gift cards are available on 10% discount (900 for 1000)
and woohoo will run cashback offer on diwali for amazon spends/gift cards around 15-30% cb ( most probably)
so if we can use these gvs to make payment then we get 10% additional discount

hope that helps

1b523433
suspended
1
81
340
7

keep fingers crossed Bro,

Hopefully U would receive by 2PM

& I can assure you that next week deal is expected to be sweeter https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
25
183
4594
55

I saw this really late, but i tried this last month and did NOT get the extra GV. Had to follow up with StanC multiple times and then they manually provided a CB of the said value.

I DON’T THINK IT IS WORKING. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Missing