Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances

Hot Deal Amazon: Glen GL-3035 800-Watt Electric Glass Grill (Black)@ 3965 (60% discount) || Glen SA-3033 1200-Watt Glass Grill (Black)@ 4580 (67% discount)|| Check PC

446°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances
21 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309

VunS + KG…Good pc and pd too.

%e2%80%aa 91 97832 34059%e2%80%ac 20161001 090710
Deal Major
0
16175
106

Vu +kg

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309

@rajfor deals — backed up with another deal…Awesome bro…good job. KP now for the second deal. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
41
23515
249

Whats so good about this deal ?

Next seller selling at same price…

  3,629.00 +   336.11 Delivery

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
40
31967
282

Somebody voted down. May I know the reason

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
41
23515
249

Again same for 2nd one …

  4,150.00 +   430.01 Delivery

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
40
31967
282
@Beinghuman wrote:

Whats so good about this deal ?

Next seller selling at same price…


  3,629.00 +   336.11 Delivery


Amazon other seller selling at similar price. But look at other sites prices.

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
@Beinghuman wrote:

Again same for 2nd one …



  4,150.00 +   430.01 Delivery

Sir or Bro (if I may), whatever u sharing is of same website all of which are at better prices than compared to other website.
Secondly, the only seller with 3965 is Amazon fulfilled. Thirdly, all other sellers are new sellers. The one with 3629+336 SH is a new seller with 100% rating but only 1 rating.

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
41
23515
249
@rajfor deals wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Whats so good about this deal ?

Next seller selling at same price…


  3,629.00 +   336.11 Delivery


Amazon other seller selling at similar price. But look at other sites prices.


Dude i have already checked it.

Does that mean Product cost is More , if other sites are selling at higher price ???

Let me put an example:

Suppose maggi price is actually Rs30 in market, Amazon selling it 30 and other amazon sellers also selling at 30 but SD/FK selling at higher rates, does that mean Maggi price will be 50 ??

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
@Beinghuman wrote:

Whats so good about this deal ?

Next seller selling at same price…


  3,629.00 +   336.11 Delivery

With Amazon fulfilled option available why wld one buy at same eff price from a new seller. And if the stock gets over of Amazon fulfilled seller, u still have back up option from same website with the sellers u hv listed Sir.

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
41
23515
249
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Again same for 2nd one …



  4,150.00 +   430.01 Delivery

Sir or Bro (if I may), whatever u sharing is of same website all of which are at better prices than compared to other website.
Secondly, the only seller with 3965 is Amazon fulfilled. Thirdly, all other sellers are new sellers. The one with 3629+336 SH is a new seller with 100% rating but only 1 rating.


Check my above comment and answer me, and like always do not defend because you have suggested it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
40
31967
282
@Beinghuman wrote:

@rajfor deals wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Whats so good about this deal ?

Next seller selling at same price…


  3,629.00 +   336.11 Delivery


Amazon other seller selling at similar price. But look at other sites prices.


Dude i have already checked it.

Does that mean Product cost is More , if other sites are selling at higher price ???

Let me put an example:

Suppose maggi price is actually Rs30 in market, Amazon selling it 30 and other amazon sellers also selling at 30 but SD/FK selling at higher rates, does that mean Maggi price will be 50 ??


That does not mean product cost is more.
I am trying to tell that there is lower price available on Amazon & Its MRP is 9990 & 13990 for 2 products.

I leave it to your (admin) team for deciding its a good deal or bad deal. I posted it as the price difference is more.

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
@Beinghuman wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Again same for 2nd one …



  4,150.00 +   430.01 Delivery

Sir or Bro (if I may), whatever u sharing is of same website all of which are at better prices than compared to other website.
Secondly, the only seller with 3965 is Amazon fulfilled. Thirdly, all other sellers are new sellers. The one with 3629+336 SH is a new seller with 100% rating but only 1 rating.


Check my above comment and answer me, and like always do not defend because you have suggested it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Sir I was a little faster, pls see my second comment too.

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
41
23515
249
@rajfor deals wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@rajfor deals wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Whats so good about this deal ?

Next seller selling at same price…


  3,629.00 +   336.11 Delivery


Amazon other seller selling at similar price. But look at other sites prices.


Dude i have already checked it.

Does that mean Product cost is More , if other sites are selling at higher price ???

Let me put an example:

Suppose maggi price is actually Rs30 in market, Amazon selling it 30 and other amazon sellers also selling at 30 but SD/FK selling at higher rates, does that mean Maggi price will be 50 ??


That does not mean product cost is more.
I am trying to tell that there is lower price available on Amazon & Its MRP is 9990 & 13990 for 2 products.

I leave it to your (admin) team for deciding its a good deal or bad deal. I posted it as the price difference is more.


Yeah bro i understand and i don’t want to demotivate you also from finding good deals , as i found the similar prices hence asked https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

And i am not that person who voted it down ! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
@Beinghuman wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Again same for 2nd one …



  4,150.00 +   430.01 Delivery

Sir or Bro (if I may), whatever u sharing is of same website all of which are at better prices than compared to other website.
Secondly, the only seller with 3965 is Amazon fulfilled. Thirdly, all other sellers are new sellers. The one with 3629+336 SH is a new seller with 100% rating but only 1 rating.


Check my above comment and answer me, and like always do not defend because you have suggested it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I can only defend what I have suggested and can’t take responsibility for others suggestions. Secondly, what have I defended? I jst gave a logical explanation to your questions raised how is it a good deal? Besides nowhere have u proved yet that it is not a good deal.
And Last but not the least, chk all my posts from last few days, I have stopped calling out admin. I didn’t call out anyone in this thread too unless putting your own perspective with regards to thread is also banned.

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
41
23515
249
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Again same for 2nd one …



  4,150.00 +   430.01 Delivery

Sir or Bro (if I may), whatever u sharing is of same website all of which are at better prices than compared to other website.
Secondly, the only seller with 3965 is Amazon fulfilled. Thirdly, all other sellers are new sellers. The one with 3629+336 SH is a new seller with 100% rating but only 1 rating.


Check my above comment and answer me, and like always do not defend because you have suggested it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I can only defend what I have suggested and can’t take responsibility for others suggestions. Secondly, what have I defended? I jst gave a logical explanation to your questions raised how is it a good deal? Besides nowhere have u proved yet that it is not a good deal.
And Last but not the least, chk all my posts from last few days, I have stopped calling out admin. I didn’t call out anyone in this thread too unless putting your own perspective with regards to thread is also banned.

There is huge possibility that these are old and out dated sellers, and as these are not high selling products hence neither they want to update latest price nor they interested to sell them !

In many cases they are actually having no stock .

I will give you 50-100 links right now in which amazon is selling at Double the price of others and Vice versa… ???

See here in paytm the Original manufacturer is selling at 5990 .

https://paytm.com/shop/p/glen-gl-3035-grill-sil...

https://paytm.com/shop/p/glen-gl-3033-grill-sil...

Still if you think its a So good deal then i will no more stretch it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
40
31967
282
@Beinghuman wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Again same for 2nd one …



  4,150.00 +   430.01 Delivery

Sir or Bro (if I may), whatever u sharing is of same website all of which are at better prices than compared to other website.
Secondly, the only seller with 3965 is Amazon fulfilled. Thirdly, all other sellers are new sellers. The one with 3629+336 SH is a new seller with 100% rating but only 1 rating.


Check my above comment and answer me, and like always do not defend because you have suggested it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I can only defend what I have suggested and can’t take responsibility for others suggestions. Secondly, what have I defended? I jst gave a logical explanation to your questions raised how is it a good deal? Besides nowhere have u proved yet that it is not a good deal.
And Last but not the least, chk all my posts from last few days, I have stopped calling out admin. I didn’t call out anyone in this thread too unless putting your own perspective with regards to thread is also banned.

There is huge possibility that these are old and out dated sellers, and as these are not high selling products hence neither they want to update latest price nor they interested to sell them !

In many cases they are actually having no stock .

I will give you 50-100 links right now in which amazon is selling at Double the price of others and Vice versa… ???

See here in paytm the Original manufacturer is selling at 5990 .

https://paytm.com/shop/p/glen-gl-3035-grill-sil...

https://paytm.com/shop/p/glen-gl-3033-grill-sil...

Still if you think its a So good deal then i will no more stretch it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Searched a bit & found Glen Gl 3035 800 Watt Electric Glass Grill at 3970 made FPD 15 days back.
1200W, I could not find.

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

So not sure how that became FPD, if this is not a good deal.

Edit: And Glen Appliances selling at 9790 (1200 W Product) not at 5990. Other paytm seller selling at 5990

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
41
23515
249
@rajfor deals wrote:
wrote:*

Searched a bit & found Glen Gl 3035 800 Watt Electric Glass Grill at 3970 made FPD 15 days back.
1200W, I could not find.

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

So not sure how that became FPD, if this is not a good deal.


And you must have seen the Price comparison also ?

I did check thats what i am saying from the begining hows its a So good deal ??

When it is available in the same price with many sellers and that too a FPD was there https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
40
31967
282
@Beinghuman wrote:

@rajfor deals wrote:
wrote:*

Searched a bit & found Glen Gl 3035 800 Watt Electric Glass Grill at 3970 made FPD 15 days back.
1200W, I could not find.

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

So not sure how that became FPD, if this is not a good deal.


And you must have seen the Price comparison also ?

I did check thats what i am saying from the begining hows its a So good deal ??

When it is available in the same price with many sellers and that too a FPD was there https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


How about 1200 Watt product..if not 800W

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
@Beinghuman wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Again same for 2nd one …



  4,150.00 +   430.01 Delivery

Sir or Bro (if I may), whatever u sharing is of same website all of which are at better prices than compared to other website.
Secondly, the only seller with 3965 is Amazon fulfilled. Thirdly, all other sellers are new sellers. The one with 3629+336 SH is a new seller with 100% rating but only 1 rating.


Check my above comment and answer me, and like always do not defend because you have suggested it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I can only defend what I have suggested and can’t take responsibility for others suggestions. Secondly, what have I defended? I jst gave a logical explanation to your questions raised how is it a good deal? Besides nowhere have u proved yet that it is not a good deal.
And Last but not the least, chk all my posts from last few days, I have stopped calling out admin. I didn’t call out anyone in this thread too unless putting your own perspective with regards to thread is also banned.

There is huge possibility that these are old and out dated sellers, and as these are not high selling products hence neither they want to update latest price nor they interested to sell them !

In many cases they are actually having no stock .

I will give you 50-100 links right now in which amazon is selling at Double the price of others and Vice versa… ???

See here in paytm the Original manufacturer is selling at 5990 .

https://paytm.com/shop/p/glen-gl-3035-grill-sil...

https://paytm.com/shop/p/glen-gl-3033-grill-sil...

Still if you think its a So good deal then i will no more stretch it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Bro, in the interest of preserving sanity of the deal and without getting into further discussion or argument (whichever way u look at it)… I am backing out from this thread and not because I can’t prove u wrong…only cos I dnt want to. I wld like to keep the being human feeling intact. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Cheers bro.

Missing