Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Amazon - Lenovo Vibe K5 @ 6999 Flash Sale 22nd June

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Untitled
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Htc sense
Deal Captain

Lenovo Vibe K5 @ 6999 on Amazon

Register for the 22nd June sale only on Amazon

http://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=10588...31

17 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Happy new year hd images
Deal Subedar

How’s this.?

Htc sense
Deal Captain

Sale starts today at 2 PM

Geek
Deal Cadet

I am buying it as a secondary phone. Lets see what this has got.

P 20141206 090406 sf 1
Deal Subedar

What is the difference between this n k5 plus

Geek
Deal Cadet

@yureka2020
@RONZZZ

Processor and Display Resolution are the only two difference between two… I Own Lenovo Vibe k5.

And ofcourse the price difference.

Images
Deal Subedar

suggested and voted up.

Htc sense
Deal Captain

Sale starts today at 2 PM

Missing
Deal Cadet

For 1K more, Vibe K5 plus at Flipkart is a better deal, considering that you get a FULL HD display and a better processor.

200w d
Deal Major
@rsarath97 wrote:

For 1K more, Vibe K5 plus at Flipkart is a better deal, considering that you get a FULL HD display and a better processor.

I agree

Google logo vector
Deal Cadet

In stock

Geek
Deal Cadet

It took 4 minutes to get 100% Claimed on all colors. Does this indicate its a Flop Sale? I don’t think there will be 3rd flash sale.

The Phone is not that bad. I just have problems with Battery backup.

I bought it last week, My friends said its a nice phone, It looks good. But The battery backup is the only drawback. Some times it stays for 1 and half days and sometimes i have to charge it twice in a day.. I have location Service, 4g turned off, and any other services that drains the battery.

Amazon still doesn’t allow to post reviews. I wanted to know what others think about this phone and what other problems they are facing.

But anyways, I will Return this and buy Redmi note 3 Gold when it is available. (Have already talked about this with CC.)

Missing
Deal Cadet

All are still available using Waitlist, it is a mega flop.

Missing
Deal Cadet
@thebeast wrote:

It took 4 minutes to get 100% Claimed on all colors. Does this indicate its a Flop Sale? I don’t think there will be 3rd flash sale.

I bought it last week, My friends said its a nice phone, It looks good. But The battery backup is the only drawback. Some times it stays for 1 and half days and sometimes i have to charge it twice in a day.. I have location Service, 4g turned off, and any other services that drains the battery.

Amazon still doesn’t allow to post reviews. I wanted to know what others think about this phone and what other problems they are facing.

But anyways, I will Return this and buy Redmi note 3 Gold when it is available. (Have already talked about this with CC.)

Does Amazon still allow returns for mobiles? Seems like Lenovo has got into a mad race against other cheap Chinese manufacturers and are willing to compromise on quality and ruin their brand image to cut costs.

Missing
Deal Cadet
@waterloo wrote:

@thebeast wrote:

Does Amazon still allow returns for mobiles? Seems like Lenovo has got into a mad race against other cheap Chinese manufacturers and are willing to compromise on quality and ruin their brand image to cut costs.

On the contrary, Lenovo is shooting itself in the foot with bloatware, overpriced products, quality issues. Check the Lenovo forums about K4 Note and other recent releases, a lot of unhappy owners.

Geek
Deal Cadet

@waterloo No they don’t allow returns. But when i told one of the customer care executive about the issue, She told me that she will arrange Return if the problem continues.

Let people start reviewing the product and see what others think.

Missing