Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Amazon - Lenovo Vibe K5 @ 6999 Flash Sale 22nd June

Amazon - Lenovo Vibe K5 @ 6999 Flash Sale 22nd June

289°
Deal Captain
adangar07

Lenovo Vibe K5 @ 6999 on Amazon

Register for the 22nd June sale only on Amazon

http://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=10588...31

Expired
17 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

How’s this.?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Sale starts today at 2 PM

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am buying it as a secondary phone. Lets see what this has got.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What is the difference between this n k5 plus

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@yureka2020
@RONZZZ

Processor and Display Resolution are the only two difference between two… I Own Lenovo Vibe k5.

And ofcourse the price difference.

Link Copied

suggested and voted up.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Sale starts today at 2 PM

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For 1K more, Vibe K5 plus at Flipkart is a better deal, considering that you get a FULL HD display and a better processor.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@rsarath97 wrote:

For 1K more, Vibe K5 plus at Flipkart is a better deal, considering that you get a FULL HD display and a better processor.

I agree

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In stock

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It took 4 minutes to get 100% Claimed on all colors. Does this indicate its a Flop Sale? I don’t think there will be 3rd flash sale.

The Phone is not that bad. I just have problems with Battery backup.

I bought it last week, My friends said its a nice phone, It looks good. But The battery backup is the only drawback. Some times it stays for 1 and half days and sometimes i have to charge it twice in a day.. I have location Service, 4g turned off, and any other services that drains the battery.

Amazon still doesn’t allow to post reviews. I wanted to know what others think about this phone and what other problems they are facing.

But anyways, I will Return this and buy Redmi note 3 Gold when it is available. (Have already talked about this with CC.)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

All are still available using Waitlist, it is a mega flop.

Link Copied
@thebeast wrote:

It took 4 minutes to get 100% Claimed on all colors. Does this indicate its a Flop Sale? I don’t think there will be 3rd flash sale.

I bought it last week, My friends said its a nice phone, It looks good. But The battery backup is the only drawback. Some times it stays for 1 and half days and sometimes i have to charge it twice in a day.. I have location Service, 4g turned off, and any other services that drains the battery.

Amazon still doesn’t allow to post reviews. I wanted to know what others think about this phone and what other problems they are facing.

But anyways, I will Return this and buy Redmi note 3 Gold when it is available. (Have already talked about this with CC.)

Does Amazon still allow returns for mobiles? Seems like Lenovo has got into a mad race against other cheap Chinese manufacturers and are willing to compromise on quality and ruin their brand image to cut costs.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@waterloo wrote:

@thebeast wrote:

Does Amazon still allow returns for mobiles? Seems like Lenovo has got into a mad race against other cheap Chinese manufacturers and are willing to compromise on quality and ruin their brand image to cut costs.

On the contrary, Lenovo is shooting itself in the foot with bloatware, overpriced products, quality issues. Check the Lenovo forums about K4 Note and other recent releases, a lot of unhappy owners.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@waterloo No they don’t allow returns. But when i told one of the customer care executive about the issue, She told me that she will arrange Return if the problem continues.

Let people start reviewing the product and see what others think.

replyuser
Click here to reply