Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Amazon :- Load min 1000₹ & get 10% Cashback upto 200₹

1943°
10% OFF 2000.0
Amazon republic day sale 2024 topic banner desktop
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=15663702031&pf_rd_...
About the offer
Offer period: October 24, 2018 00:00 hrs to October 24, 2018 23.59 hrs
Load Rs.1000 or more Amazon Pay balance to avail the offer
Get 10% cashback up to a maximum of Rs.200 per customer.
The cashback amount is limited to maximum amount of Rs.200 per customer.
The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their balance within 3 days of the transaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the Amazon Pay balance cashback offer (“Offer”)?
(a) Add Amazon Pay balance above Rs.1000 and get 10% cashback up to Rs.200 max cashback per customer during the offer period.
(b) The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible customer’s account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from transaction date.
© The Offer is available from October 24, 2018 00:00 hrs to October 24, 2018 23.59 hrs (“Offer Period”)
(d) The Offer is only applicable for a minimum of Rs.1000 transaction.
(e) The maximum cumulative cash back for Amazon.in customers is Rs.200 across all transactions conducted on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.

Q2. How can I avail this offer?
(a) Add Amazon Pay balance above Rs.1000 and get 10% cashback up to Rs.200 max cashback per customer during the offer period.
(b) In addition, your Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback.

Q3. When will I get the cash back?
The applicable cash back under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from transaction.

Q4. What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback for the duration of the event?
The minimum transaction amount to avail cash back is Rs.1000 in a single transaction

Q5. Would I get cashback for more than 1 transaction?
Customers will get cashback up to a max of Rs.200 across multiple transactions. Every transaction has to be above Rs.1000 to be eligible for the cashback.

Q6. What is the maximum cash back that I can avail?
The maximum cash back per customer is Rs.200 across Site and App during the Offer Period.

Q7. Is the Offer applicable adding money on Amazon Pay partner merchants like Bookmyshow, Redbus, etc?
No. This offer is only available on adding money on amazon.in site and app.

Q8. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback.

Q9. I am seeing a page which says I am not eligible for the offer.
RBI regulations only allow Rs.10000 to be added to the wallet at any given point of time and also per calendar month. You are deemed ineligible for the offer because you have already consumed your Rs.10000 limit or the amount you are adding exceeds the Rs.10000 limit mandated by RBI.

Expired
76 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

VU, 2 min silence for ppl who loaded 5000 for 5% benefit

Link Copied

OP, this can be combined with 10% extra Cashback on ICICI and Citi card as well. Pls update the post. Cheers

View 8 more replies
Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

http://ama...in

About the offer

Offer period: October 24, 2018 00:00 hrs to October 24, 2018 23.59 hrs Load Rs.1000 or more Amazon Pay balance to avail the offer Get 10% cashback up to a maximum of Rs.200 per customer. The cashback amount is limited to maximum amount of Rs.200 per customer. The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their balance within 3 days of the transaction.
Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

good one.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Group Alert Sent smile

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

I loaded 5000 few days back as i have purchases this week from amazon. Got 250
Now again i wil load 1000 plus1
5000 loading useless if there’s no purchase from amazon

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Chlorophyll I’m going to do the same.added 5000 in 2 accounts got 250×2 and now again going to add 2000 in 2 accounts. Extra 200×2. I’ve to pay electricity bills and other bills a good deal for me. 🙂

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
About the offer
  1. Offer period: October 24, 2018 00:00 hrs to October 24, 2018 23.59 hrs
  2. Load Rs.1000 or more Amazon Pay balance to avail the offer
  3. Get 10% cashback up to a maximum of Rs.200 per customer.
  4. The cashback amount is limited to maximum amount of Rs.200 per customer.
  5. The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their balance within 3 days of the transaction.

Link Copied

Vu +ha

Link Copied

Vu. Will load all my accounts.
Didn’t avail that 250 cb on 5k. smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Worked for me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I also got cb

View 2 more replies
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Epaylater UPI user load through UPI & pay outstanding balance through Olamoney.

& use “TAXI” code on payzapp/olamoney offer & get extra 10% cashback.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
sunglasses
View 2 more replies
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Got cashback instantly 200 Rs

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

It means we shouldn’t hv to purchase still we would get our cashback

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Add 2000 in amazon through epaylater UPI ID if u have 2000 credit limit.
Then pay those 2000 through ola money..

Add 2500 in ola money through payzapp & get 250 CB

Total cashback : 250+200 = 450

Link Copied

Any referal for epay later?? +kg

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If I purchase amazon gift card for 2000 and load money to amazon pay will I get 200 cashback. Please help me.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

U can’t pay

View 1 more reply
Wingman Wingman
Link Copied

does epaylater require fingerprint verification?

Link Copied

No.

Link Copied

Send me PayZapp and Ola referral

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Sent

Link Copied

Good.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Got instant 200 cb

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For payzapp referral ping me

Link Copied

Not much people must have loaded for 5000 offer, so to tempt people they have come up with increases CB

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Epay

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

plz giv ref epaylater

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM me epaylater referral code..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Will this work with Pockets VCC?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1.minimum is Rs 2000 to get Rs 200 cash back.. ? (not Rs 1000 add to get Rs 100 discount !)
2. I have lot of COD orders on the way… will I get a link when it is out for delivery & can pay from amazon pay balance (not from fresh debit cards? )
3. any one ordered COD and then paid via payment link from amazon pay balance ? ( not card with delivery boy’s machine)

Link Copied

U can’t pay cod orders with Apay…only card/NetBanking will be possible in case of links too

Link Copied

But, how will they calculate the credit score?

Link Copied

They will use your PAN and Aadhar card and get the data from some companies which check users credit score.

View 1 more reply
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Can I use same yes bank card to add money in 2 amazon account?
I want to use yes bank offer also…

Link Copied

YES bank ka kya offer chal raha hai?

View 7 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can anyone help me , I added ola Money in other account which is not linked with epay later , how to change the ola money account in epay , some one help , unable to transfer ola Money from one account to other account as kyc is temporarily disabled

Link Copied

Call up ePayLater and ask if they can help you by changing the number from backend.

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Which one’s the preferred verification document for Amazon minimum KYC? Licence or pan? Kindly suggest

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

minimum KYC -amazon pay accepts voter id/ Pan I think (not sure of DR). it is instant ( I dont think they verify and approve minimum kYC based on self declaration ) but amazon system will show ID type …

replyuser
Click here to reply