Hotness Amazon new offer on Jio recharge: get 100 back ...

Hot Deal Amazon new offer on Jio recharge: get 100 back on 1000 shopping (444 recharge)

393°
Missing
Deal Subedar
1,609
1865
14

https://www.amazon.in/hfc/mobileRecharge#TnCVie...
New offer. Earlier was 100 on 500 shopping. 

Expiring In 5 days
25 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,897
2089
22
flushed
222
Deal Cadet
148
799
12

Previous Was Better. Dry Days In Amazon laughing

Cropped1033557137
Deal Cadet
117
219
4

But both offers showing @ banner, but recieved only one

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
86
0

200 vala offer gone
Movie+recharge+swiggy

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

Very bad worried

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
79
0
Sunjaypatel wrote:

200 vala offer gone
Movie+recharge+swiggy

No still there

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
86
0
Expand
singh.sourabh4224598 wrote:

No still there

Bhai coupon collect Kiya hai?  If yes to offer show Kar raha hai. If not to offer show nai karega. At least mere account main show nai Kar raha.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
486
5452
38

WTH amazon!!

Dollar boy
Deal Subedar
191
1312
129
Expand
Sunjaypatel wrote:

Bhai coupon collect Kiya hai?  If yes to offer show Kar raha hai. If not to offer show nai karega. At least mere account main show nai Kar raha.

Still working, checked on account where offer is not yet collected.
Link https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=pe_2717821_38285272...

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
90
0

Better to recharge through jio app with 50off coupon

Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar
365
1899
25

Vu wink

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
79
0
Expand
Sunjaypatel wrote:

Bhai coupon collect Kiya hai?  If yes to offer show Kar raha hai. If not to offer show nai karega. At least mere account main show nai Kar raha.

Showing without collecting coupon

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
86
0
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

+1

Yesterday was showing offer
Now not showing .y?
Lagta hai Amazon ko mujse problem hai pensive pensive rage

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
50
2
Expand
Sunjaypatel wrote:

Yesterday was showing offer
Now not showing .y?
Lagta hai Amazon ko mujse problem hai pensive pensive rage

Amazon Ko to sabse problem hai 😂😂😂😂

Missing
Deal Subedar
905
1143
11

Have got 100 cashback shopping offer on 500 making 444 jio

Download
Deal Cadet
61
138
3
Anuradhey wrote:

Better to recharge through jio app with 50off coupon

Someone please transfer me one

Cropped8315717
Deal Cadet
168
589
24

Jio 1699 recharge pe koi offer chal raha hai?

Indiac
Deal Subedar
143
1018
17

Was already got 100cb on 500 shopping offer for 444 rc .this offer again showing in my offer section.so if i do 444 rc now ,will i get this one too?

Cropped1033557137
Deal Cadet
117
219
4
rajarew wrote:

Was already got 100cb on 500 shopping offer for 444 rc .this offer again showing in my offer section.so if i do 444 rc now ,will i get this one too?

No, only once

Missing
suspended
74
91
3
rajarew wrote:

Was already got 100cb on 500 shopping offer for 444 rc .this offer again showing in my offer section.so if i do 444 rc now ,will i get this one too?

Yes

Cropped1033557137
Deal Cadet
117
219
4
Expand
rajarew wrote:

You sure? One guy @Vishnuks123 above said no 🙄

Any offer on amazon is only once /account, even if it is showing after cb

Indiac
Deal Subedar
143
1018
17
Expand
Vishnuks123 wrote:

Any offer on amazon is only once /account, even if it is showing after cb

Dude,i am asking about offer unlock not for cb’s .let me explain again,i got 100 cb on 500 shopping unlock for 444 jio rc offer.later after some days amazon introduced 100 cb on 1000 shopping unlock for 444 jio rc .so if i do 444 rc again ,will i get 100 cb on 1000 shopping unlock or not? Don’t mind about 44 cb.

Cropped1033557137
Deal Cadet
117
219
4
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Dude,i am asking about offer unlock not for cb’s .let me explain again,i got 100 cb on 500 shopping unlock for 444 jio rc offer.later after some days amazon introduced 100 cb on 1000 shopping unlock for 444 jio rc .so if i do 444 rc again ,will i get 100 cb on 1000 shopping unlock or not? Don’t mind about 44 cb.

Oh yes, u will get

Missing