Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Shop on Amazon Now & Get 20% cashback as amazon gift card

Shop on Amazon Now & Get 20% cashback as amazon gift card

478°
20% OFF 999.0
Deal Cadet
kabir.999

Amazon Now 20% cashback as amazon gift card.
Shop for 499 get 100 gift card.
Shop for 999 get 200 gift card.
Valid from 3rd October to 5th October, 2016.

Expired

Deal Wiki

26 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/245919/medium/3616867Anow_Art_BLR_Offer_1200.jpg?1480950465

(ONLY FOR AMAZON NOW CUSTOMERS IN BENGALURU)
OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Amazon Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on www.ama...in or on the mobile site or mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”) across all eligible products.
These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website and the terms and conditions applicable for the Gift Card (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by QwikCilver. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
This Gift Card promotional offer (“Offer”), is valid for a period of 3 days commencing from 3rd October, 2016 to 5th October, 2016 – both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) and/or the participating brands in their sole discretion without any prior notice.
On each calendar day during the Offer Period, every person who makes a purchase of any product/ products listed by a seller on the Amazon Now App (such person hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”), shall be entitled to receive Gift Cards in accordance with the below mentioned terms and conditions.
FIRST ORDER – For the first ever purchase made from the Amazon Now App by the Purchaser (hereinafter each a “First Order”):
i. One Gift Card worth INR 200 per order, provided that the value of such eligible order (at the time of placing order), is more than INR 999, or
ii. One Gift Card worth INR 100 per order, provided that the value of such eligible order (at the time of placing order), is more than INR 499
REPEAT ORDER – For all next purchases made from the Amazon Now App after the first order by the Purchaser (hereinafter each a “Repeat Order”):
i. One Gift Card worth INR 200 per order, provided that the value of such eligible order (at the time of placing order), is more than INR 999
However, in the event such order is cancelled by either the Purchaser or the seller, the Purchaser will not be eligible to receive Gift Cards. In the event the purchased product is rejected or refunded by the Purchaser, in such case, Amazon may provide Gift Cards to such Purchaser at its sole discretion.
This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer of Amazon or promotion running on Amazon.in. Each Seller Cart in Amazon Now App is considered as an individual order.
The Gift Card will be sent to the registered email ID of the eligible Purchaser by Amazon within 30 days from the date of order delivery (for First Orders) & within 90 days from the date of order delivery (for Repeat Orders).
Gift Cards are brought to you by:
i. Amazon Seller Services Pvt. Ltd. (for First Orders); and
ii. Participating brand(s): PepsiCo, Tata Global Beverages Ltd, & Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd. (for Repeat Orders)
Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. For detailed Gift Card Terms, please read Terms and Conditions: Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by QwikCilver below.
Amazon for the First Order and the participating brands for the Repeat Order reserve the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
This Offer is governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sorry for that.. didnt find it so posted.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@kabir.999 wrote:

No need to be sorry…keep sharing
Cheers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Groot_deal wrote:

@kabir.999 wrote:

No need to be sorry…keep sharing
Cheers

Cool https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Vu

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied

Delivery in how much time

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have ordered many times. Delivery slots can be selected just like bigbasket.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

can we subscribe to prime with this offer for an year?

Any good suggestions ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@iamspl.xxx wrote:

can we subscribe to prime with this offer for an year?

Any good suggestions ?

Dont know abt that.. but i doubt it

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

for old users only 200 giftcard on 999 and no 100 on 499 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@muxdemux wrote:

for old users only 200 giftcard on 999 and no 100 on 499 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Yeah.. earlier they weren’t offering anything for old customers.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Link Copied

Only banglore user~

Generous Generous
Link Copied

@Dr€@m(h@$€R
Is this repost if ur thread??

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

This content has been removed

Wildfire Wildfire
Link Copied
"@avgn":https://www.desidime.com/users/316784 wrote:

@Dr€@m(h@$€R
Is this repost if ur thread??

yes u can look at my threads timing

Link Copied

VU,Just made an order on the app for 1k. Let’s see when the voucher comes. Hope there is nothing else one needs to do.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@dushie wrote:

VU,Just made an order on the app for 1k. Let’s see when the voucher comes. Hope there is nothing else one needs to do.

Nothing else.. u will recv the gift card. If not recvd, just chat with amazon customer care . They will credit instantly. Also, after some days of placing the order, i recvd 25 and 50 additional gift cards to purchase from amazon now.. so.. keep ur fingers crossed

Link Copied

Let’s hope for the best. Earlier i ordered from Amazon pantry and got 10% discount last week.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Only for Bangalore ppl ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@roneybabber wrote:

Only for Bangalore ppl ?

Yes.. but they have started in ncr and mumbai as well i guess.. check out the play store for more info

Wildfire Wildfire
Link Copied

@admin

Still awaiting your response on my concern !!

Wildfire Wildfire
Link Copied
"@roneybabber":https://www.desidime.com/users/135355 wrote:

Only for Bangalore ppl ?

This offer is only for Bangalore

replyuser
Click here to reply