Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Now - 300 cashback on 1500 + extra 10% cashback when paid via Amazon Pay Balance

Amazon Now - 300 cashback on 1500 + extra 10% cashback when paid via Amazon Pay Balance

561°
20% OFF 1500.0
Amazon republic day sale 2024 topic banner desktop
Generous
avgn

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_NOW1_...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

What is the “May Bonanza” offer on Amazon Now App?
On every order of Rs.1500 & above, placed on NOW-Store on Amazon Now App, get flat Rs.300 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card), when the order is paid using any payments method.

What is the duration of the offer?
The offer is only valid for orders placed on NOW-Store, for a period of 4 days from 13th May, 2018 to 16th May, 2018.

How can I avail this offer?
On every order, placed on NOW-Store, paid by any payment method:-
Spend INR 1500 and more: Get Rs.300 back as Amazon Pay balance.

Is this offer available for Cash on Delivery or Card on Delivery orders?
Yes, Cash on Delivery and Card on Delivery orders are eligible for this offer.

Are all products eligible for the offer?
No, this offer is applicable only on grocery, health & personal care, baby, household supplies, pet care, beauty products. This offer is not applicable on electronics, kitchen & home appliances, home furnishing, toys, sports & fitness products, storage devices & office supplies.

When will I get the Amazon Gift Card in my Amazon Pay balance?
Eligible Amazon Gift Card value will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance within 10 working days from the date of order delivery.

Do I need a promo code to avail the offer?
No, you do not need a promo code.

How will the cashback get credited if the order is partially fulfilled?
In the event when an order is partially fulfilled (i.e., item(s) cancelled or substituted by seller) the order will remain eligible, and cashback calculated as per the order value at the time of placing order. In the event of item(s) rejected or returned by the Purchaser, or/and item(s) refunded to the Purchaser, the order will remain eligible as per the order value at the time of placing order, but the cashback would be calculated proportionally as per the final order value. However, in the event such order is fully cancelled by either the Purchaser or the seller, the Purchaser will not be eligible to receive any cashback.

What is the minimum purchase that I need to do?
For Rs.300 back offer: Minimum purchase value required is Rs.1500

Will multiple carts from multiple/single sellers be considered as single order?
No, each Seller Cart in Amazon Now App is considered as an individual order

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Created by : avgn
9 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Amazon Now :- Shop for 1500 and get 450 cashback
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
U will get 300 for the order above 1500 during summer sale

Extra 10% cashback if u choose Amazon payabalance as payment mode

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

What is the “May Bonanza” offer on Amazon Now App?
On every order of Rs.1500 & above, placed on NOW-Store on Amazon Now App, get flat Rs.300 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card), when the order is paid using any payments method.

What is the duration of the offer?
The offer is only valid for orders placed on NOW-Store, for a period of 4 days from 13th May, 2018 to 16th May, 2018.

How can I avail this offer?
On every order, placed on NOW-Store, paid by any payment method:-
Spend INR 1500 and more: Get Rs.300 back as Amazon Pay balance.

Is this offer available for Cash on Delivery or Card on Delivery orders?
Yes, Cash on Delivery and Card on Delivery orders are eligible for this offer.

Are all products eligible for the offer?
No, this offer is applicable only on grocery, health & personal care, baby, household supplies, pet care, beauty products. This offer is not applicable on electronics, kitchen & home appliances, home furnishing, toys, sports & fitness products, storage devices & office supplies.

When will I get the Amazon Gift Card in my Amazon Pay balance?
Eligible Amazon Gift Card value will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance within 10 working days from the date of order delivery.

Do I need a promo code to avail the offer?
No, you do not need a promo code.

How will the cashback get credited if the order is partially fulfilled?
In the event when an order is partially fulfilled (i.e., item(s) cancelled or substituted by seller) the order will remain eligible, and cashback calculated as per the order value at the time of placing order. In the event of item(s) rejected or returned by the Purchaser, or/and item(s) refunded to the Purchaser, the order will remain eligible as per the order value at the time of placing order, but the cashback would be calculated proportionally as per the final order value. However, in the event such order is fully cancelled by either the Purchaser or the seller, the Purchaser will not be eligible to receive any cashback.

What is the minimum purchase that I need to do?
For Rs.300 back offer: Minimum purchase value required is Rs.1500

Will multiple carts from multiple/single sellers be considered as single order?
No, each Seller Cart in Amazon Now App is considered as an individual order

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

So for an Rs.1500 order paid through amazon pay balance, total cashback will be 300 + 150 = 450.
Correct?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Correct

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not applicable on electronic item

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is this product eligible- Scivation Xtend BCAA 30 Servings – 426 g (Pink Lemonade)

Generous Generous
Link Copied

That would be probably under “sports and fitness”.
So would not be eligible

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Kisi ka 300 cb aaya kya

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got 300+150 for 1500 worth grocery.. biggrin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have so far received only 150 + 150

replyuser
Click here to reply