Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Amazon Now: Get ₹150 back on repeat orders above ₹999 | ₹150 back on 1st order above ₹999

Amazon Now: Get ₹150 back on repeat orders above ₹999 | ₹150 back on 1st order above ₹999

144°
15% OFF 999.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_NOW1_2...

Amazon Now Promotional Offer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the “Get ₹150 cashback” offer on Amazon Now App?
a) On your 1st ever order on Amazon Now App, get ₹150 cashback (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card) on order above Rs.999.
OR
b) On your repeat orders (i.e. next orders after 1st ever order) on Amazon Now App, get ₹150 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card) on order above Rs.999, when order is paid fully by using Amazon Pay balance as the payment option.
What is the duration of the offer?
The offer is valid for a period of 1 day – 16th February, 2017.
How can I avail this offer?
a) For your 1st ever order, shop for above Rs.999 and get ₹150 cashback (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card);
OR
b) For any repeat order, shop for above Rs.999, pay fully by using Amazon Pay balance as the payment option, and get ₹150 cashback (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card).
Can I avail the offer on repeat orders, more than once in a day?
No. The offer on the repeat orders is applicable to maximum once per customer per day. This will be calculated on the maximum of the values of orders placed in a day. For example, if a customer places 3 separate repeat orders of INR 3003, INR 1001, INR 2020 in a day (all fully paid by using Amazon Pay balance as the payment option), then the INR 3003 order would be considered & the customer will get a single INR 150 back (in Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card) for the INR 3003 order only.
When will I get the Amazon Gift Card in my Amazon Pay balance?
Eligible Amazon Gift Card value will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance within 30 days from the date of order delivery.
Do I need a promo code to avail the offer?
No, you do not need a promo code.
What is the minimum purchase that I need to do?
a) For 1st ever order: Minimum purchase value required is above Rs.999
b) For repeat orders: Minimum purchase value required is above Rs.999 & order is to be paid fully by using Amazon Pay balance as the payment option;
Will multiple carts from multiple/single sellers be considered as single order?
No, each Seller Cart in Amazon Now App is considered as an individual order.

Expired

Deal Wiki

5 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good Share bro!!!!!!

VUNS

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Also good offer on Tea 25%

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They are cheter .. even though lots of email confirmation adn convesation.. I am not getting my Oct 16 HDFC Cashback…. Now it is hard to belive in future cashback.. …No Try ..Instant Cashback is only way to deal with this cheater…

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Bad things happen
U have to move on
Its not worthy to waste time with Amazon they aren’t gonna do anything
Personally I had even more bad experiences

I looted a lot
Lost few
Got 10% instead of 15 couple of times
Got 10/15% cashback couple of times even for cancelled orders https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

O.k Bro…. But that is not expected form Amazon ….. And i will share whenever i feel that… And Future cashback ..for big no…….Not from Amazon form any e commerce… Instant Cashback in only way to deal

replyuser
Click here to reply