Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon: Orka XL Bean Bag Cover - Brown (Without Beans)

Amazon: Orka XL Bean Bag Cover - Brown (Without Beans)

301°
82% OFF 1699.0
20 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

VunS + KG…Good deal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Want with beans. In low-price. Can u provide link pls

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Nice share bro

VU

Dimer Of The Year 2012 Dimer Of The Year 2012
Link Copied

Any site selling only beans ?
My bag gone inside…

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@Achilles wrote:

My bag gone inside…

Probably offline wld be cheaper for beans only option

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@Achilles wrote:

My bag gone inside…

I buy beans locally from dealers of AC parts who sell thermocol pipes. It normally costs me around Rs 525 per bag of 1.8 KG nett weight.
For this XL size u need around 1.2KG filling.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Just an update, there are two other variants of XL size at same price also available, BLACK and one is a twin color. Bought all three @299 each https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Dimer Of The Year 2012 Dimer Of The Year 2012
Link Copied
@abhinavshah wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

My bag gone inside…

I buy beans locally from dealers of AC parts who sell thermocol pipes. It normally costs me around Rs 525 per bag of 1.8 KG nett weight.
For this XL size u need around 1.2KG filling.

Oh that’s costly
Thanks for the info

+36kg*3 to all the ppl above

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

@abhinavshah what do you say bro, is it worth at this price? Though already bought it Now wondering is it a good buy or not. I’m actually looking for a bean bag but don’t know ABC of it. How much would the same bean bag cost with beans. Any idea?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@Rd Singh wrote:

@abhinavshah what do you say bro, is it worth at this price? Though already bought it Now wondering is it a good buy or not. I’m actually looking for a bean bag but don’t know ABC of it. How much would the same bean bag cost with beans. Any idea?

Beans would cost you around Rs 350 per 1.2 KG if you buy it from right place, this XL SIZE needs around 1.2KG for each bag. If you buy a bigger quality then you need to store them, bcoz these would be needed again after around 6 months of usage, to top them.

Link Copied
@abhinavshah wrote:

@Rd Singh wrote:

Beans would cost you around Rs 350 per 1.2 KG if you buy it from right place, this XL SIZE needs around 1.2KG for each bag. If you buy a bigger quality then you need to store them, bcoz these would be needed again after around 6 months of usage, to top them.

So we need to change beans every 6 months? And 1.2 kg would be sufficent? Someone in the Q&A wrote around 2-2.5 kg is req.

BTW I live in Delhi. Would check the prices in my local market tomorrow.

And my main query. Is it really at discount or regular price for it?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@Rd Singh wrote:

@abhinavshah wrote:

@Rd Singh wrote:

So we need to change beans every 6 months? And 1.2 kg would be sufficent? Someone in the Q&A wrote around 2-2.5 kg is req.

Of you are from Delhi then you would get beans at right price at Daryagunge just before Lal Kila parking on the left hand side, there is a market of AC parts, you can check with them.

Link Copied
@Rd Singh wrote:

@abhinavshah wrote:

@Rd Singh wrote:

Hello there https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied

@abhinavshah
Daryagunj is around 20km from the place where I reside. Looks like checking in local market would be a better option. Anyways thanks for the help. Appreciated. And yes, ab toh btato..is it worth at this price?

Link Copied

@BUTTERFLYBOY Hello bhai. How you doing? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied
@Rd Singh wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY Hello bhai. How you doing? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

I’m fine bhai. You hardly come online these days.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bought One ! thanks bhai

replyuser
Click here to reply