Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Books, Music and Movies from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Books, Music and Movies

amazon (p.e - book-fulfilled ) collection - medical books - hardcover-(1 to 2 in stock) - hurry

Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Untitled
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Books, Music and Movies from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Books, Music and Movies
7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193

KJA SENT

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Colonel
523
170
43245
248
@KuttaJi wrote:

KJA SENT


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Really the books are P.E’s?????

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@rajasekharstrikes wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

KJA SENT


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Really the books are P.E’s?????

where i said PE ? its stock clearance

SUBSCRIBE to my channel to know titles of my alert https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Untitled
Deal Cadet
1
88
190
9

What’s PE fulfilled??

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@jammy_r420915 wrote:

What’s PE fulfilled??

PE- price error https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
and amazon fulfilled

Untitled
Deal Cadet
1
88
190
9
@KuttaJi wrote:

@jammy_r420915 wrote:

What’s PE fulfilled??

PE- price error https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
and amazon fulfilled

anyhow it’s looted now I guess… I don’t see any stock of Amazon fulfilled… what was the price it was available for??

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@jammy_r420915 wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@jammy_r420915 wrote:

What’s PE fulfilled??

PE- price error https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
and amazon fulfilled

anyhow it’s looted now I guess… I don’t see any stock of Amazon fulfilled… what was the price it was available for??
1 link was of 99. rest i forgot

Missing