Amazon Pantry Loot @Rs.1 only : Saffola Masala ...

Amazon Pantry Loot @Rs.1 only : Saffola Masala Cuppa Oats | Spinz BB Fairness Cream [Prime Members]

2609°
1
99% OFF 101.0
D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Cadet
1
91
298
6
Amazon Pantry Loot @Rs.1 only : Saffola Masala Cuppa Oats | Spinz BB Fairness Cream [Prime Members]
Deal Expired

Prime only

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/526090/original/Dsktp_Re1_deals._CB471084630_.jpg?1533443950

Source: Found it in the “Today’s Deal” section’s banners at the bottom of the page.

If you don’t see both of the products on deal page. Then add them individually from product pages. Here.

Saffola Masala Cuppa Oats
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B075L...9/

Spinz BB Fairness Cream
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077Z...L/

Deal page: https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=lpg_deals_dsktp/?ie...

62 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Cadet
1
91
298
6

T&C

Prime customers can get the products displayed below at Re 1.
How to avail the Prime Exclusive Deal:

  • Add product(s) to your cart from the list of products displayed below.
  • Proceed to checkout. Discount will automatically get applied at checkout.

More about the offer:

Customers can purchase only one unit of each product using this offer.

This is a limited period offer. Offer valid till stocks last.

Explore more offers on Monthly groceries with additional cashback Up to Rs 1200


Note: Deals @ Re1: Discount applies at checkout

Possible Hack: Although this deal says one unit but just like last time, I am sure we can place multiple orders. I placed 5 orders last time.

08oct ehsaan03
Admin
0
70
2958
41

Do tag us once it is live.

D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Cadet
1
91
298
6
venkateshkckc192 wrote:

Only one item?

Deal is not applying on that item either.

It’s not live yet.

Th
Deal Cadet
1
85
238
4
hankar.tad805 wrote:

2 rs cost + 30 rs delivery charge

If product is worth 100 u will still be saving 68 though. Do the maths

Altruist
Deal Lieutenant
8
317
3214
127
Expand
chughrobby wrote:

If product is worth 100 u will still be saving 68 though. Do the maths

You might also be spending 32rs for something you didn’t actually need. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Giphy
Deal Subedar
6
319
1466
31

Last time bought bought Saffola chinese oats, taste was yucky, thrown whole cooked dabba in garbage, too much of chemicals was mixed in oats for no reason, stay away from such products.

Other products like jeera and cummin seeds were good, So deal is good but dont buy oats.

6dcab0ee9fd657af0bcda15856e7130f large
Deal Subedar
50
442
2633
24

There is already 1 product on the deal page …but not worth to give 30 shipping.. waiting for more products to come

D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Cadet
1
91
298
6
jaguarfree wrote:

Other products like jeera and cummin seeds were good.

Cumin and Jeera are same. I believe you are talking about Mustard seeds.

I also bought 3 packs of Oats last time. I don’t eat oats so I don’t know how were they. But my brother said they were fine. Bought 5 packs of Cumin and Mustard seeds too. Those were good.

451px flusha at sl i league s2
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Roushh wrote:

T&C

Prime customers can get the products displayed below at Re 1.
How to avail the Prime Exclusive Deal:

  • Add product(s) to your cart from the list of products displayed below.
  • Proceed to checkout. Discount will automatically get applied at checkout.

More about the offer:

Customers can purchase only one unit of each product using this offer.

This is a limited period offer. Offer valid till stocks last.

Explore more offers on Monthly groceries with additional cashback Up to Rs 1200


Note: Deals @ Re1: Discount applies at checkout

Possible Hack: Although this deal says one unit but just like last time, I am sure we can place multiple orders. I placed 5 orders last time.

you paid 30 shipping per order ?

D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Cadet
1
91
298
6
Expand
SYLLA wrote:

you paid 30 shipping per order ?

Indeed. I bought 170 rs worth of products in each order. It was a no brainer deal.

A week before that, I bought same Cumin and Mustard seed alone for 60-70 rs.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
55
56
2
jaguarfree wrote:

Last time bought bought Saffola chinese oats, taste was yucky, thrown whole cooked dabba in garbage, too much of chemicals was mixed in oats for no reason, stay away from such products.

Other products like jeera and cummin seeds were good, So deal is good but dont buy oats.

i prefer quaker….

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
83
50
5

I tookrrrr I prrr topt

Missing