Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Pantry 200 cashback on 600 + 200 cashback on 1000 for next 5 months

Amazon Pantry 200 cashback on 600 + 200 cashback on 1000 for next 5 months

795°
Deal Cadet
aristocrat

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_pntry...
Pantry Prime Day Offer Terms and Conditions: Get Up to Rs 1200 back
This Offer is valid from 15th July, 2019 12:00 (Noon) to 17th July, 2019 23:59 (“Offer Period”) unless revoked or extended by Amazon and/or Seller in their sole discretion, without any prior notice and without liability.
You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
This Offer is valid and can be availed only if you: (i) are located in India; (ii) have set India as your current country in your account settings on the Website; (iii) have a billing address in India; and (iv) have an existing Amazon Prime membership.
Subject to these Terms, if you Collect the Pantry Cashback Offer and afterwards purchase product(s) on Amazon Pantry of a minimum value of INR 600/- (Indian Rupees Six Hundred only) during the Offer Period, you will be eligible to receive cashback of a total amount of INR 200/- (Indian Rupees Two Hundred only). In addition, you will unlock cashback offers worth a total of Rs 1000/- (Indian Rupees One Thousand only) on minimum monthly purchase of Rs 1000/- (Indian Rupees One Thousand only) on Amazon Pantry, redeemable in 5 [monthly] installments in the manner as described below (“Benefit”).
The Benefit can be redeemed only in the following manner and subject to the following conditions: (a) To be eligible for this offer you have to collect the offer by clicking on “Collect this offer” coupon and visit Amazon Pantry on Prime Day to make a purchase of Rs 600/-. Post purchase you will receive cashback worth Rs. 200/-. You will also receive an email or sms with cashback coupons worth Rs 1000/- redeemable in 5 monthly installments. (b) Starting from 1st August, 2019 till 31st December, 2019 (both days included), you will receive a cashback of INR 200/- (Indian Rupees Two Hundred only) in the form of Amazon Pay balance, each month, provided that (i) you have collected every month’s offer by clicking on “Collect this offer” coupons and (ii) you purchase Product(s) on Amazon Pantry worth INR 1000/- (Indian Rupees One Thousand only) or more in one order and (iii) and you use a Prepaid method of payment (Amazon Pay balance or Bank Debit/Credit Card) © If you: (i) are not a Prime member as of 1st of the month or (ii) do not purchase Product(s) in a given month on Amazon Pantry; or (iii) purchase Product(s) of a value less than INR 600/- on Prime Day and INR 1000/- starting 1st August 2019; or (iv) do not purchase Product(s) using Prepaid method of payment; you will be deemed to have waived your rights to claim the Benefit available for that month.
The maximum Benefit that can be availed by you under this Offer is INR 200/- (Indian Rupees Two Hundred only) every month starting Prime Day 2019 till December, 2019, and subject to a maximum of INR 1200/- (Indian Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred only).
The Benefit under this offer cannot be combined with other cashback offers except Bank offers running on Amazon Pantry.
The Offer will not be available on purchase of any other product listed on the Website other than the Products on Amazon Pantry.
This Offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and availing the Offer is voluntary.
In the event of cancellation of your order for the Product (either by you, Amazon or Seller) or the purchased Product is returned or exchanged by you, you will not be eligible to the Benefit under this Offer.
There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the Benefit under this Offer. No requests for transfer or assignment of the Benefit under the Offer shall be entertained.
All applicable taxes and levies in relation to the Product and the Offer, including without limitation sales tax, service tax, goods and services tax etc., shall be payable by you.
By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that neither Amazon nor the Seller (or any of their affiliates) will be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
This Offer is governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.
You agree that all decisions of the Seller related to the Offer are final and binding on you. Failure by the Seller to enforce any of these Terms, in any instance, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
The Seller reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all of these Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether, at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Amazon has a right to remove the Offer from the Website, at any time, in its sole discretion, without any prior notice or liability.
In the event of any query/issues regarding the Offer, you may please contact Amazon Customer Service It is hereby clarified that queries/issues in relation to the Offer will be entertained only till the time you are eligible to receive Benefits under this Offer.

Expired
62 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ITS UPTO 200. I.E 200 ON 2000 AND 75 ON 1000 FOR 5 MONTHS

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No, it’s Rs 200 on 600 and then Rs 200 on 1000 for next 5 months

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s 200 on 2000 for 5 months.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

200 on 600 i got in one acc alreddy

Generous Generous
Link Copied

2nd one is on amazon scanner.. hope they give in 3 days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is this scanner offer?
And can we combine UPI offer in to this offer (2000 back on 600?) (UPI – 50% back using UPI up to Rs 150)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Kindly confirm it’s 12 noon or 12 am for offer to start

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Didn’t Recvd CB yet.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Used bug codes?

View 11 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Sabki lagegi jisne bhi bug use Kiya aaj.. none getting cb who uses bug today.. xd

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I ordered 2 times cb keep showing on final page but no cb..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I didn’t receive any cashback for pantry order of 600+ value. Didn’t collect any offer, Used bug codes yesterday, neutral_face

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Your order shipped?

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even i didn’t receive any cashback now what to do ?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Got cashbaack just after shipment of pantry so wait till shipment

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

order shipped and arriving tomorrow.
no cashback received yet..
what to do??

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to collect this offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to collect this offer?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

are you getting immediate cashbacks for 200 on 600

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i’m prime user…I’m getting 200 cb on 2000 ,
200cb on 600 offer is not visible for me..
HELP ME

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For me it is showing 75 on 1000 may I know the reason if anyone knows it https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/575424/original/Screenshot_2019-07-15-20-21-17-094_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png?1563202343

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For me no option of collecting coupon even though its show collect coupon.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

For me also .I ve one year prime. Account..urs?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is cashback getting credited after shipment please tell some one

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Instant

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Someone please cofirm whether the 200 rs cashback on 600 rs pantry , Is crediting instant (or) after dispatching of the order ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Received CB as soon as the order was shipped for me, not on placing the order.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

if anybody got 200 or more cashback plz tell when u got cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any coupon need to apply for 200 back on Rs 600?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

has somebody received the sms/email with cashback coupons worth Rs 1000/- redeemable in 5 monthly installments?.

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

You can check ur collected coupons in My rewards at amazon pay -  Offers Section

View 3 more replies
Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577548/original/Screenshot_20190726-194338.png?1564150785

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

@DealFinder

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I have not received these coupons.. sad
received the 200 cashback on 600 pantry order made on 15-juyl though..
@Drakaris : Did you receive any sms/email for collecting these cashback coupons?

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Yes I did

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi,Received Coupons Of 200 cashback on 1000 for next 5 months(Aug 2019-Dec 2019).
But Haven’t Received Instant Cashback…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is the coupon code generic or will be different for each user?
Haven’t received mine!!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

can someone share the link to collect this offer. I didn’t get the link till now.

replyuser
Click here to reply