Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon pantry - 50% Cashback upto 300 on first pantry order for Non Prime users

Amazon pantry - 50% Cashback upto 300 on first pantry order for Non Prime users

1812°
50% OFF 600.0
Pro Community Angel
androgame

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_tnc_m...
How to avail the offer?
1. Shop on Amazon Pantry and get 50% cashback, no minimum purchase required, maximum cashback Rs 300.

2. This offer is limited to select customers only. Only those customers who are able to see the “collect offer” commnunication for 50% cashback offer are eligible for 50% cashback offer are eligible for the offer. If you do not see the cashback communication, you will not be able to avail the cashback offer.

3. Offer valid on only the first ever Pantry purchase.

4. Offer is applicable only on Pantry orders paid entirely using any prepaid mode of payment.

5. This offer is over and above any cashback offer running on Amazon Pantry.

6. Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the items are dispatched.

7. If the order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched. For example, if you buy two Pantry products, A of Rs 600 and B of Rs 400 in the same order and you are eligible for cashback of Rs 100 and the products get shipped separately, you will receive a cashback of Rs 60 when the product A is dispatched to you and Rs 40 when the product B is dispatched.

8. The offer is valid only in cities where Amazon Pantry service is available. Amazon Pantry is currently present in Ambala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharmapuri, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Howrah, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanchipuram, Kolkata, Mangalore, Manipal, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Nashik, Noida, Panchkula, Panipat, Pondicherry, Pune, Rohtak, Secunderabad, Sonepat, Thane, Tumkur, Vellore, Vijayawada and Warangal.

Expired
73 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Till 23rd january

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Not listed for me

Link Copied

Check this link- https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=pntry_coupon_JAN/re...
Would be there if you have never placed any pantry order + your account was created more than 2 days before

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What if I pay half amount using Amazon pay and remaining by credit card?? Whether I would be eligible for cashback??

Link Copied

Yes,you would be eligible, check on the final screen the amount of cashback that you would receive

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Vu, got this

Is this applicable on cod?

Link Copied

No bro, all amazon offers only work for online payments except cash load ones smile

View 11 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Haven’t got this

Link Copied

First ever pantry order ? and old account ? (account created more than 2 days back)

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can anyone lrovide the picture of the offer or the banner

Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/548596/medium/55761851547955775_0.jpg?1547955776

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have old account and placed many pantry orders. But still I am able to collect the offer. So am i eligible?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same +1

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

@androgame check DM…

Link Copied

Thanks bro got it. Vu

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Didn’t get even in account which has never been used for pantry rolleyes

Link Copied

Bro contact amazon and tell them, they would manually create a note for cashback on your order
This offer should ideally work for everyone who is non prime and has never placed any pantry order with an old account (Created more than 2 days back)

View 6 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Is cashback applicable on Oil and ghee?

Link Copied

Yes, working on everything

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

“PRIME21” use this code of banner not available

Link Copied

This doesnt work for me pensive

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s time to use Swiggy Amazon accounts, which is created for swiggy 100%offer stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye runner

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not opening deal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Visa 10% cb will also come with this ??

Link Copied

Yes

Link Copied

After logging in ac, open any pantry product, check in product offers if you are eligible there you see 50% offer, click there and there is link for collect offer, click on collect offer and order 600 products and while checkout apply code PRIME21 if successfully applied then you will 100% get cash back immediately after product dispatch. Already ordered from 8 acs and got cb in 6 (will get in remaining 2 after dispatch) 😀

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Wht is offer details of prime21?
Code applied but cashback amount not increased

View 11 more replies
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Any Trick for Prime Trial ??

Link Copied

working for prime members or not ? Tell me ..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to check if i placed any pantry order or not ? Do they mention that the order is from pantry section ?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

You don’t need to worry for that.. Open Amazon -> search Pantry -> Open any item marked as ‘amazon pantry’ -> on product page there will a section of offer applicable. If you see 50% offer details, just collect it and place order, u will get Cashback, otherwise better not to take risk.. sometimes they do issue Cashback note manually, but that takes a very long time to make them believe about offer your eligibility and all..

Link Copied

got 100% cashback deal

Link Copied

Prime?

View 1 more reply
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

100% not appearing now even for prime..how did u see that ? new prime or old prime ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think they have removed the banner now

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am able to see it

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Rupay card se payment karne pe cashback nahi milega…saying cc ???
Please help

replyuser
Click here to reply