Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Pantry Get upto 300 back

Amazon Pantry Get upto 300 back

419°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.amazon.in/l/9574...31

How to avail the offer?
1. Offer is applicable only on orders worth minimum Rs 1000

2. On orders worth Rs 1000 up to Rs 1999, instant discount of Rs 100 will be applied at check-out.

3. On orders worth Rs 2000 or above, instant discount of Rs 300 will be applied at check-out.

4. The offer is applicable on all modes of payment

5. The offer is not applicable on the purchase of Diapers and Samples

6. The offer can only be availed twice per day

Next Day Delivery – Terms and Conditions
Amazon Pantry is an online supermarket wherein customers on amazon.in can buy grocery and household items. You can fill a virtual box of items from the Amazon Pantry store and have the items delivered the next day to your doorstep for a delivery charge of INR 20, if you are a non-Prime customer. For prime customers, delivery is free. The guaranteed next day delivery on Amazon Pantry (“Next Day Delivery”) is subject to the following terms and conditions:-

a. Orders must be placed within the time frame mentioned on the product details page to avail Next Day Delivery. .

b. The Next Day Delivery guarantee applies to attempted delivery by the promised date. Amazon will not be responsible to provide guaranteed delivery if the customer is not present at the delivery address to take the delivery. .

c. On Saturdays, and regional or national holidays, deliveries are not guaranteed to establishments like offices that might be closed. .

d. Next Day Delivery is not available to establishment addresses like offices and business premises. It is restricted only to residential addresses..

e. Next Day Delivery attempts happen latest by 8pm.

Expired

Deal Wiki

8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

@dada2015

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
@Shivdealhunter

Links you shared :
1. 5%/10% offer
2. 100/300 instant off 21 days back
3. 100/300 instant off 14 days back
I guess you mixed up few things, you are partially correct, partially wrong
Amazon now or pantry offers sometimes comes with timelines like every weekend for the period or month or sometimes for specific weekend
2 & 3 offers are not carrying any dates
There is no date mentioned whatsoever
Unlike previous months where amazon ran these offers for specific period, people could plan this weekend or that weekend
Now amazon is bringing week on week offers so without mentioning dates they are not committing same offer to continue for even next weekend
From that perspective I feel @rajrocks posts are not repost
If you were part of DD 2 years back when Grofers had started, they used to give daily code & there used to be a separate fpd daily, though code was different
Now Grofers too bring week to week offers & weekend falling in certain period offers, so all has to be considered accordingly
So I disagree with you. Please check once again.
I hope you get what I explained.

View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Amazon Pantry Weekend offer
100 instant discount on 1000
300 instant discount on 2000

Valid only on items purchased on Saturday and Sunday only

How to avail the offer?

1. Offer is applicable only on orders worth minimum Rs 1000

2. On orders worth Rs 1000 up to Rs 1999, instant discount of Rs 100 will be applied at check-out.

3. On orders worth Rs 2000 or above, instant discount of Rs 300 will be applied at check-out.

4. The offer is applicable on all modes of payment

5. The offer is not applicable on the purchase of Diapers and Samples

6. The offer can only be availed twice per day

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

posting this to clearly showcase the main and most imp diff between my 2 fpds which were pointed as same by @Shivdealhunter

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin... this fpd was valid on weekend

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin... this fpd was valid on weekday wednesday

hope now u get it. from next time onwards pls look properly n be 100% sure before alleging anyone. cheers.

@A2Zdeals @bumblefoot tagged u guys as u were involved in this nuisance

@Beinghuman @Nigel @admin tagged u guys as u guys were tagged by Shivdealhunter

replyuser
Click here to reply