Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Popular Basmati Rice 1 KG + 1 KG ( Buy 1 Get 1)

353°
124
61% OFF 320.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
25
13
5582
92
Popular Basmati Rice 1 KG + 1 KG ( Buy 1 Get 1)
Deal Expired

http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B01N63C4JI/ref=mp_...

Buy 1 get 1 offer alredy there..
Just add 1 quantity pay 124 they will deliver 2 kg

Vu if you like

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon India.
  2. Buy now for Rs 124
  3. Buy 1 quantity, upon delivery they will give 2 kg
20 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
0

Currently Unavailable. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
25
13
5582
92
prafullsabat wrote:

Currently Unavailable. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

In your city. . Working fine in Mumbai.. Now take ua tounge inside 😂😂

Giphy%281%29
Deal Subedar
1
131
1114
7
Expand
IamJSK wrote:

In your city. . Working fine in Mumbai.. Now take ua tounge inside 😂😂

Pincode ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
0

Yeah maybe, my location is bangalore

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
25
13
5582
92
Expand
damager wrote:

Pincode ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

400097 – working fine

You can try 400062, 63 nd other pin code

Giphy%281%29
Deal Subedar
1
131
1114
7
Expand
IamJSK wrote:

400097 – working fine

You can try 400062, 63 nd other pin code

400097 not working https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
25
13
5582
92
Expand
damager wrote:

400097 not working https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

REMOVED

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
495
4160
36
Expand
IamJSK wrote:

In your city. . Working fine in Mumbai.. Now take ua tounge inside 😂😂

How you get to know about B1G1 offer?? Is it written somewere or you can get to know only when you add 2in your cart??

Giphy%281%29
Deal Subedar
1
131
1114
7

Now working !!! Vu!!!_ https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy%281%29
Deal Subedar
1
131
1114
7
prafullsabat wrote:

Currently Unavailable. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Check now.Almost every pincode working https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Svv7
Deal Lieutenant
4
532
5050
38

Any reviews about this??

Missing
Shopping Friend
4
149
3960
143

yeah.. any reviews ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
125
537
8

2 KGS and pay 124 ??😭😂 …. 50rs Mai mast rice miltahay Dmart may Chuttvala …

Hubble space telescope crab nebula 2
Deal Cadet
0
116
556
34

Buy 5 kg Daawat Devayya rice in Dmart for 299. Far better quality

Missing
Shopping Friend
4
149
3960
143
dime_time wrote:

Buy 5 kg Daawat Devayya rice in Dmart for 299. Far better quality

Yes, the same is on Amazon for Rs.425.

20180110 173251
Deal Cadet
2
108
666
16
Expand
IamJSK wrote:

In your city. . Working fine in Mumbai.. Now take ua tounge inside 😂😂

ha ha… good humor https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
25
13
5582
92
Expand
Dr.Sam wrote:

ha ha… good humor https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Haha https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif thnks bro

20180110 173251
Deal Cadet
2
108
666
16

good find vu

Giphy%281%29
Deal Subedar
1
131
1114
7
Expand
IamJSK wrote:

Haha https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif thnks bro

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Missing