Hotness Amazon Pantry Rs 1 loot (working again even if ...

Hotness Amazon Pantry Rs 1 loot (working again even if already ordered)

5458°
1
97% OFF 30.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
738
710
7
Amazon Pantry Rs 1 loot (working again even if already ordered)
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/s/ref=glow_cls?fst=as%3Ao...
Bauli Moonfils, Veg Choco, 47g https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0751DFV7F/ref=cm_sw_r... 1nos

Laban Stretchy Man Fruit Flavour Chews, 22gms https://www.amazon.in/dp/B074Q49L8S/ref=cm_sw_r... 1nos

Kurkure Bikaneri Twistkeen, 22g https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07H6R2B4W/ref=cm_sw_r... 10nos

51 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
67
56
2

Yesterday i ordered, now not working for me.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Not available for Chandigarh from 1st December

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
188
0

Not working for the people who had already ordered.. me included.

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
25
0

VU ordered 10 kurkure

Image t6
Deal Newbie
58
66
4

How to get it without shipping?

Missing
Deal Newbie
99
74
1

No it doesnt work, dont waste time

Missing
Deal Newbie
99
74
1
freakout wrote:

How to get it without shipping?

Use Pickup store for free shipping (Prime members only)

6
Deal Subedar
191
2472
79
Expand
vibbio999 wrote:

Use Pickup store for free shipping (Prime members only)

no such option

Missing
Deal Newbie
99
74
1
Expand
Jigglypuff wrote:

no such option

Go to Your account, select Your addresses, choose from list of pick up points and save.

So everytime you buy, you will get option of pick up point or other saved addresses

6
Deal Subedar
191
2472
79
Expand
vibbio999 wrote:

Go to Your account, select Your addresses, choose from list of pick up points and save.

So everytime you buy, you will get option of pick up point or other saved addresses

no option in pantry

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
723
8103
103

Thanks, +kg to you.

Last time got laban 10 qtys able to add, this time kurkure able to add 10 qtys.

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
157
2

its a waste deal…. u pay 33rs with shippin for products worth 40rs

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
723
8103
103
ushdd2555 wrote:

its a waste deal…. u pay 33rs with shippin for products worth 40rs

No, it’s not a waste deal. U can buy 10 qtys of kurkure.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/541304/original/IMG_20181203_223450.jpg?1543856737

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
104
1
Expand
Jigglypuff wrote:

no option in pantry

Worked for me, ordered with free delivery to pick point

Missing
Deal Subedar
126
1303
16
Expand
esakkiraja wrote:

No, it’s not a waste deal. U can buy 10 qtys of kurkure.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/541304/original/IMG_20181203_223450.jpg?1543856737

That kurkure item is a waste… Very bad taste… I am saying with my experience…

6
Deal Subedar
191
2472
79
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Worked for me, ordered with free delivery to pick point

proof

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Taking delivery charge…even on prime account

Cropped1770580237
Deal Newbie
56
67
3
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Worked for me, ordered with free delivery to pick point

Which location?

Amit
Deal Cadet
121
226
2
Expand
drdorahul wrote:

That kurkure item is a waste… Very bad taste… I am saying with my experience…

fully agreed

Img 20180812 192211
Deal Cadet
11
131
4

looking at these pantry deals make me sad… life is unfair, amazon is unfair 😭
how long dies it take to introduce pantry in another city??

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
387
10
rini50 wrote:

looking at these pantry deals make me sad… life is unfair, amazon is unfair 😭
how long dies it take to introduce pantry in another city??

Ya..pantry since introduced same cities

No expansion nothing

A
Deal Cadet
187
738
43
Expand
drdorahul wrote:

That kurkure item is a waste… Very bad taste… I am saying with my experience…

totally

but perfect fit for guests whom you dont want to come again

A
Deal Cadet
187
738
43
esakkiraja wrote:

Thanks, +kg to you.

Last time got laban 10 qtys able to add, this time kurkure able to add 10 qtys.

you are special. didnt allowed last time for me

White bat5
Deal Newbie
52
20
0
Expand
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Ya..pantry since introduced same cities

No expansion nothing

They are just removing Products from Kolkata now, looks like BB and Grocers are giving tough competition

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
387
10
Expand
WhiteBat wrote:

They are just removing Products from Kolkata now, looks like BB and Grocers are giving tough competition

No match for amazon

Bb anyhow amazon is investing

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
vibbio999 wrote:

Go to Your account, select Your addresses, choose from list of pick up points and save.

So everytime you buy, you will get option of pick up point or other saved addresses

Thanks

Missing
Deal Subedar
126
1303
16
Expand
...A... wrote:

totally

but perfect fit for guests whom you dont want to come again

smile smile smile smile
Rejectedpolicerequest
Deal Cadet
118
272
7

Add nesplus multrigrain Coco’s also available in 1/-

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
200
1
YourOwner wrote:

Add nesplus multrigrain Coco’s also available in 1/-

Link

Missing