718°
Amazon Pay Cash - Load ₹100 or more and Get 20%...

Amazon Pay Cash - Load ₹100 or more and Get 20% extra* as Amazon Pay balance *Upto ₹200

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 65 Votes: 67

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
1000
17% OFF 1200.0
Zan panda1
Deal Cadet
5
399
752
14
Amazon Pay Cash - Load ₹100 or more and Get 20% extra* as Amazon Pay balance *Upto ₹200
Deal Expired

http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_FAQ_md...
Now add Amazon Pay balance at doorstep using cash
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/490870/medium/4400071GC_152_1_1500x250new.jpg?1502619384

Load ₹100 or more and Get 20% extra* as Amazon Pay balance *Upto ₹200
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/490871/medium/4400071ELEC_1500x200new.jpg?1502619387

How does it work ?
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/490872/medium/4400071GC_152_3_1500x250.jpg?1502619389

What are the benefits ?
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/490873/medium/4400071GC_152_4_1500x400.jpg?1502619391

Why use Amazon Pay balance?
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/490874/medium/4400071ELEC_800_stripe_1500x200.jpg?1502619394

Use your Amazon Pay balance to shop across various categories
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/490875/medium/44000711_325x350.jpg?1502619396 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/490876/medium/44000712_325x350.jpg?1502619397 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/490877/medium/44000713_325x350.jpg?1502619399 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/490878/medium/44000714_325x350.jpg?1502619401

FAQs

1) What is Amazon Pay balance & where can I read more about it?
You can read about Amazon Pay balance & Money in Amazon Pay balance by visiting this page

2) What are cash loads?
You can now top up funds to Money in Amazon Pay balance by paying cash. For this, you can give additional cash or receive leftover change while making cash payments on COD to Money in Amazon Pay balance. Click here to read more

3) Can I add Amazon Pay balance using cash from any pin code across India?
Currently, this feature is only available to selected eligible customers having their delivery address in the pin codes –
560104, 560096, 560091, 560086, 560079, 560044, 560040, 560023, 560021, 560020, 560012, 560010, 560003, 400036, 400034, 400026, 400008, 400007, 400006, 400037, 400022, 400017, 400019, 400014, 400031, 400033, 400015, 400012, 400016, 400025, 400028, 400030, 400018, 400013, 400011, 110060, 110055, 110011, 110008, 110005, 110004, 110001, 403714, 403713, 403712, 403711, 403710, 403709, 403708, 403707, 403706, 403701, 403604, 403602, 403601, 403409, 403407, 403402, 403401, 403204, 403203, 403201, 403115, 403108, 403104, 403002, 403001, 641114, 641101, 641046, 641041, 641039, 641026, 641018, 641010, 641009, 641007, 641003, 641002, 641001, 600107, 600106, 600102, 600101, 600099, 600095, 600094, 600049, 600040, 600038, 600037, 600034, 600031, 600030, 600029, 600026, 600024, 600023, 600010

72 Comments  |  
40 Dimers
 ztvqct2kc5nvbhkuhm7c9bedatx376mg9c6jmilswhb2n4k8how9ygdw6yvimtcae3bx k5gxybrem rnckbzynm ldt0 ur0ztppnxouctqjic4klevyrm1n4x1y2yavww4agdmx505ktutfl ctnl2ma3u7gmdv1537rp w256 h256 nc
Deal Lieutenant
15
231
6904
53

Vu & Kg

Images
Deal Cadet
4
33
358
3

Vu + kg bro !

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Vu

Yevadu3
Deal Subedar
12
321
2850
53

Newbie posted this deal like a boss https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif
Vu+ )kg

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

VU +

Kings collection 007.jpg.cf
Deal Subedar
13
1,151
2429
11

Vu+kg

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
1
186
1720
30
troubledimer wrote:

Newbie posted this deal like a boss https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif
Vu+ )kg

Yeah..Shud be his First FPD https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

200l
Deal Cadet
0
276
416
11

vu

Giphy
Deal Hunter
309
18,168
37427
893

Pantry Deal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

282947 807763669237822 1024735256 n
Deal Subedar
4
687
2684
50

Vu Bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Tumblr odbdkgsu871txeruoo1 r1 500
Deal Cadet
2
144
446
6
troubledimer wrote:

Newbie posted this deal like a boss https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif
Vu+ )kg

Yeah seriously. Good work.

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
255
1392
9

Vu ➕ kg

Yevadu3
Deal Subedar
12
321
2850
53

I could never post with such a perfection{As .my phone can’t upload photos into Imgur https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif }
I don’t think that he’s newbie https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
@shreyanssethia junior may be https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Nixwln0
Deal Captain
76
2
8222
102
troubledimer wrote:

I could never post with such a perfection{As .my phone can’t upload photos into Imgur https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif }
I don’t think that he’s newbie https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
@shreyanssethia junior may be https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

NO BRO NO BODY HERE IS MY JUNIOR EVERYONE IS MY SENIOR ONLY https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

08oct ehsaan03
Admin
0
64
2268
25

Nice share @DesiPanda Karmas to you.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
294
4324
37

Amazon introducing so many new features that none of other players can match.

Zan panda1
Deal Cadet
5
399
752
14

Actually, I ain’t a newbie. I am a daily visitor of DD for almost 2-3 years now since the day I first registered here (12 hours average daily time spent by me on DD) searching for deals and using them https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Was never at all interested in posting any deal. Even though I knew about the Woohoo loot a few years ago. That was the best deal that ever happened. But never posted it, and seen the post the next hour by another dimer. Had many MakeMyTrip secret 90% off on hotel deals as I was a regular booker, but never thought of posting them either.

Just felt like I should try posting one today with perfection and see I did https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thank you all for the Vote ups and Karmas https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

And Yes, I do play my favorite game here every month – Housie

1502700244842 796997410
Deal Cadet
1
140
582
11

Vu+kg

Z
Admin
2
1,647
1966
25
troubledimer wrote:

Newbie posted this deal like a boss https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif
Vu+ )kg

User Since: December 29, 2014 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Z
Admin
2
1,647
1966
25

nice share

Yevadu3
Deal Subedar
12
321
2850
53
NinjaPanda wrote:

Actually, I ain’t a newbie. I am a daily visitor of DD for almost 2-3 years now since the day I first registered here (12 hours average daily time spent by me on DD) searching for deals and using them https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Was never at all interested in posting any deal. Even though I knew about the Woohoo loot a few years ago. That was the best deal that ever happened. But never posted it, and seen the post the next hour by another dimer. Had many MakeMyTrip secret 90% off on hotel deals as I was a regular booker, but never thought of posting them either.

Just felt like I should try posting one today with perfection and see I did https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thank you all for the Vote ups and Karmas https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

You killed it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Zan panda1
Deal Cadet
5
399
752
14

Thank you Dimers for making my First FPD special

Happy 05
Deal Newbie
0
101
20
0

Great find thank

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
Expand
rcduke wrote:

User Since: December 29, 2014 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Can you tell us who it is? I mean his original popular ID. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170704 wa0012
Deal Cadet
0
72
458
10

Process
I didn’t understood

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
13
355
6164
74
nukapangukalyan344 wrote:

Process
I didn’t understood

You need to place one cash on delivery order for mentioned pin codes address, while making payment , ask them to extra/balance amount to load in APB.

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
186
524
5
nukapangukalyan344 wrote:

Process
I didn’t understood

Order a thing worth Rs 20-30 on COD and pay 1000 to the delivery person to get the max benefit.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
75
278
2

Good job buddy

6
Deal Subedar
3
186
2436
75
Expand
nikaro260389 wrote:

Order a thing worth Rs 20-30 on COD and pay 1000 to the delivery person to get the max benefit.

but we dont have 1000 note? why will he accept extra

Missing