Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Pay -First time users will get 40% cashback up-to INR 250 on bus transaction

Amazon Pay -First time users will get 40% cashback up-to INR 250 on bus transaction

317°
55% OFF 550.0
Budding Star
bobby_123

https://www.amazon.in/bus-tickets/offers/BUSPA....
Code : BUSPAYPARTY

Frequently Asked Questions (“FAQs”)
1. What is the offer?

a. BUSPAYPARTY – First time users will get 40% cashback up-to INR 250 on bus transaction during offer period – the coupon code is valid once per user; and

No minimum booking value.

2. What is the offer period?
The offer is valid from December 21st, 2019 00:00 hrs to December 24th, 2019 23:59 hrs (both days included)

3. How many times can I avail the offer?

You can avail the offer only once during the offer period, i.e., the coupon code is valid only once per user.

4. How do I avail this offer?

a. Go to ‘Bus Tickets’ on Amazon.in;

Select the Bus of your choice;

c. On the ‘Order review’ page, apply the valid coupon code (If not already applied);

d. Confirm booking details and complete your payment.

5. When will I get the cashback?

The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 business days of the successful booking of the bus ticket on Amazon.in.

6. Do I need any coupon code to avail the offer?

The valid coupon code will be auto applied on the ‘Order review’ page if you are eligible. In case you have removed the code while booking, you can reapply by selecting the code from the offer list or by entering the applicable code on the ‘Order review’ page before making the payment.

7. What will happen if my booking is cancelled partially or fully?

The cashback amount will be deducted from the final refund amount credit to the original payment method if you cancel the entire booking.

Expired
1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I booked a ticket before also still this offer is showing in my prime account, r u sure it’s for 1st time users?

replyuser
Click here to reply