Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Pay - Load minimum Rs 120 and unlock 100% back up to Rs. 120 worth rewards on popular brands like Swiggy, 1mg and ALT Balaji. | 17 - 31st May | User Specific

Amazon Pay - Load minimum Rs 120 and unlock 100% back up to Rs. 120 worth rewards on popular brands like Swiggy, 1mg and ALT Balaji. | 17 - 31st May | User Specific

1588°
Hunk
skaluva

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_ln_x_1_6...

Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the offer?
Do a load Amazon Pay balance transaction of minimum Rs 120 and unlock 100% back up to Rs. 120 worth rewards on popular brands like Swiggy, 1mg and ALT Balaji. Customer will receive 3 rewards as mentioned below:
(i) Swiggy – 100% back up to Rs. 40
(ii) 1mg – 100% back up to Rs. 40
(iii) ALT Balaji – 100% back up to Rs. 40
Customer can avail the offer once during the offer period.

2. How do I know if I am eligible for the offer?
Select customers are eligible for the offer. If you have been communicated about the offer on Amazon.in or via notifications, then you are eligible for unlocking 100% back up to Rs. 120 worth rewards on doing a load balance transaction.

3. How can I avail the offer?
Step 1: Do a load balance transaction for a minimum value of Rs.120
Step 2: Post transaction confirmation, if you have unlocked rewards, you will receive an email/SMS from Amazon within 3 days with a link to collect the offer. Please keep your email IDs & mobile numbers updated on Amazon.in
Step 3: After collecting the rewards, you can redeem the reward on the specified brand (Swiggy, 1mg, ALT Balaji) you have unlocked, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the specific offer you have unlocked.

4. Do I need any coupon code to avail the Rewards?
You do not need coupon codes to avail the unlocked Rewards. However, you must collect the rewards using the link sent by Amazon or from the Rewards page, before redeeming the rewards.

5. Where will the Unlocked Rewards be visible?
You can view & collect your Unlocked Offers under “Rewards” section available on Amazon App. Go to Amazon App → click on “Rewards” on the Amazon home page, to find all the rewards you unlocked.

6. What is the validity of the offer?
You can unlock rewards on doing load balance transaction till 31st May 2020. You are required to collect and redeem the rewards received on or before 1st June 2020.

7. What will happen if my transaction is cancelled partially or fully?
This offer will not be applicable if you or Amazon cancels the transaction or order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the promotion will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order or transaction after such cancellation during the promotion period, the new order will be eligible for the promotion.

Offer Terms and Conditions
This limited term promotional offer, namely Load balance and unlock rewards worth 100% back up to Rs. 120 (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available to you on the Amazon website or mobile application (“Amazon”).
This offer is made available is in respect of the semi-closed prepaid payment instrument issued as a stored value account, ‘Amazon Pay balance: Money’ (“Amazon Pay Balance”) that can be accessed and managed on the website www.ama...in and the corresponding mobile site and the mobile application (collectively “Amazon.in”), operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited.
These terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to ‘Terms and Conditions – Amazon Pay balance: Money Wallet’, to which you agree to by using Amazon Pay Balance. In the event of any conflict between such Terms & Conditions and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
This Offer is valid for the month of May 2020 (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
During the Offer Period, any eligible customer who does a load balance transaction for a minimum value of Rs. 120 will be eligible to get rewards on such transactions. Customer will receive 3 rewards as mentioned below:
(i) Swiggy – 100% back up to Rs. 40
(ii) 1mg – 100% back up to Rs. 40
(iii) ALT Balaji – 100% back up to Rs. 40
It is clarified that a customer will NOT be eligible to receive the rewards under this Offer: (a) if the payment is made using a payment method other than the Eligible Payment Method; and/ or (b) if a customer pays for incoming collect request transaction either through the Eligible Payment Method or otherwise
It is further clarified that the minimum transaction value to be eligible to receive Unlocked-Offers under the construct is Rs. 120.
The rewards, under this Offer, will be provided to the customers in the form of unlocked offers. Customers will have to make the transaction across the mentioned brands and will be then issued cashbacks by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited, which is redeemable as Amazon Pay balance. The use and redemption of a Gift Card is governed by the applicable terms and conditions available here
The customer will not be eligible to receive rewards under the Offer, if the shopping/payment transaction: (a) is cancelled (for any reason whatsoever) either by the customer or otherwise; or (b) the payment/ money transaction fails (for any reason whatsoever).
Rewards under this Offer will be provided within three (3) calendar days from the day of the successful completion of shopping/payment transaction using the Eligible Payment Method with these Offer Terms.
APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
Under no circumstances, will the rewards being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof.
Any query / issue in relation to the cashback or this Offer shall be addressed to Amazon at Amazon Customer Care before June 20, 2020. Post such date Amazon will not entertain any communication regarding this Offer or cashback from any person.
By availing this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon and/ or APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers. Amazon and/ or APIPL reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.
Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted the Offer Terms.

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_ln_x_1_6...

Swiggy TnC

FAQs – About the offer

Q. What’s the offer construct?

A. Customers will get a cashback of 100% upto INR 40, applicable once per user on using Amazon Pay on Swiggy, applicable for select customers who have collected this offer.

Q. How do I avail this cashback offer?

A. You have to collect the offer on Amazon.in app or website. After collecting you have to go to the Swiggy website or app, select the products of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required. Offers applicable for select customers only.

Q. What is the offer period?

A. Offer is valid from 17th May, 2020 to 1st June, 2020, both days inclusive

Q. How many times can I avail the offer?

A. The offer can be availed once per user during the offer period for customers who have collected the offer.

Q. How and when will the cashback reach the customers?

A. The cashback will be credited instantly as Amazon Pay balance after completing the payment

Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Swiggy?

A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Swiggy website or app using Amazon Pay

Q. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully?

A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback

Q. Do I need to collect the offer before availing it?

A. Yes, you need to collect the offer from Amazon.in app or website during 17th May, 2020 to 31st May, 2020 to be eligible.

Alt Balaji TnC

FAQs – About the offer

A. Customers will get a cashback of 100% upto INR 40, applicable once per user on using Amazon Pay on ALTBalaji, applicable for select customers who have collected this offer.

A. You have to collect the offer on Amazon.in app or website. After collecting you have to go to the ALTBalaji website or android app, select the service of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required. Offers applicable for select customers only.

A. The offer can be availed once per user during the offer period for customers who have collected the offer.

A. The cashback will be credited instantly as Amazon Pay balance after completing the payment

Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on ALTBalaji?

A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the ALTBalaji website or android app using Amazon Pay

A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback

A. Yes, you need to collect the offer from Amazon.in app or website during 17th May, 2020 to 31st May, 2020 to be eligible.

1MG TnC

FAQs – About the offer

A. Customers will get a cashback of 100% upto INR 40, applicable once per user using Amazon Pay on 1MG during offer duration for select customers who have collected this offer.

A. You have to collect the offer on Amazon.in app or website. After collecting you have to go to the 1MG website or app, select the products of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required. Offers applicable for select customers only.

A. The offer can be availed once per user for customers who have collected the offer.

Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on 1Mg?

A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the 1Mg website or app using Amazon Pay

A. Yes, you need to collect the offer from Amazon.in app or website to be eligible.

Expired

Deal Wiki

21 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Any Collect link available ??

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Nope.. can’t find it..

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Az-swiggy offer is going low day by day

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

But still swiggy is not giving discounts as they used to.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Order kon krega ab 🤣

Link Copied

ss??

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

People use ALT Balaji staying at home? stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Link Copied

kisi ne try kiya yaa sab hotness badhane me lge h??

Link Copied

Swiggy Rs.40 cb will get vanished completely in paying delivery charges and taxes only.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

seems a bad offer.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

This offer is valid only if you load money via Amazon Pay UPI. And it shows minimum load value of ₹250

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/617454/original/Screenshot_20200518-161439.png?1589798731

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No swiggy new user offers

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

Nice deals.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Is amazon flat 30 cashback on swiggy combining with this 100% upto ₹40 swiggy offer???
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Link Copied

No

View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply