Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Pay UPI 200 cashback working on E mail gift card (700 GV for 430)

Amazon Pay UPI 200 cashback working on E mail gift card (700 GV for 430)

766°
Deal Cadet
tat

200 cashback is working on email gift card.

For Selected eligible users who see this offer in upi page
You will not be eligible if you have created your AMAZON PAY UPI ID on or before 31st July 2019

Proof https://imgur.com/8...wA

Collect below offer to avail additional 100 off on 1000

https://www.amazon.in/gift-card-store/b/%3Fie=U...

In effect get

1000 GV for 700
or
700 voucher for 430

Thanks @rajrocks

Offer Details: Get 30% up to Rs.200 back. Shop using Amazon Pay UPI
Offer Duration: 7th Aug 12:01PM to 11th Aug 11:59 PM
Offer Valid i. ONLY on your 1st transaction during the Offer Duration ii. ONLY if you are shopping on Amazon Android App version 18.3.0 and above (except Gift Card, Gold Jewelry) iii. You’ll NOT get any cashback if you load Amazon Pay balance or Pay bills or recharge your mobile
Payment Method: Offer is applicable only if you choose “Amazon Pay UPI” and Pay (Ex: Amazon Pay UPISBI *******1234) or if you don’t have UPI ID and choose to select “BHIM UPI” and then “Set up Amazon Pay UPI” option and Pay. The payment needs to be fully done using this payment method only to avail cashback
PLEASE NOTE that, you SHOULD NOT enter your Amazon Pay UPI ID manually (for e.g. 98xxx-xxx43@apl) at the checkout
Orders paid via BHIM UPI ID or any UPI enabled app will not be eligible for any cashback under this Offer
Cashback will be credited within 5 days as Amazon Pay balance

HOW TO SET UP AMAZON PAY UPI?
You can set up your Amazon Pay UPI only on the Amazon Android App version 18.3.0 & above. Just link your bank account and get started. Click here to Set up Amazon Pay UPI

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is the offer?
Pay using Amazon Pay UPI and get 30% cashback up to Rs.300 on your shopping order on Amazon Android App. This offer is applicable only once per customer. You will be eligible for cashback only on your Amazon.in shopping order.

2. What is Amazon Pay UPI?
You can now set up Amazon Pay UPI through Amazon.in Android App (version 18.3.0 or above) and link your bank account to it. Get started

3. How do I pay using Amazon Pay UPI to get cashback?
There are two ways to pay for with Amazon Pay UPI. On the Payment Selection Page (i) You must choose your Bank account linked to your Amazon Pay UPI (Ex: Amazon Pay UPISBI *******1234). DO NOT ENTER YOUR UPI ID MANUALLY TO PAY.

4. When am I NOT eligible for this offer?
You will not be eligible for this offer if you use BHIM UPI, or any other UPI ID from other apps or other payment methods such as Amazon Pay balance, net banking, debit or credit cards.
You will not be eligible for cashback if you enter your Amazon Pay UPI ID MANUALLY in the BHIM UPI box and pay for your transaction
You will not be eligible if you have created your AMAZON PAY UPI ID on or before 31st July 2019
You will not be eligible if you pay using Amazon Pay UPI ID on any other merchant app
You will not be eligible if multiple payment methods are used
5. Is this offer available for Pay on Delivery?
No, this offer is not available for Pay on delivery, card on delivery or SMS pay link on delivery.

6. Will I be eligible if I transact on desktop using Amazon Pay UPI?
No, you will NOT be eligible for the cashback.

7. What is the offer period?
You can avail this cashback only if you place your order using Amazon Pay UPI between 7th Aug 12:01 PM to 11th Aug 11:59 PM subject to the below terms and conditions.

8. Is there a minimum order value?
No, there is no minimum order value.

9. I do not see Amazon Pay UPI, what should I do?
Amazon Pay UPI is only available on the ANDROID MOBILE APP version 18.3.0 & above. You must have the latest version of the Amazon app downloaded from the Google Play store in order to access Amazon Pay UPI. You will not be able to use Amazon Pay UPI on desktop, tablet or mobile web. If you are not on the latest version, kindly update your app.

10. Is the offer available on all orders?
ONLY on Amazon.in orders, excluding purchase of Gift Cards, Jewelry or if you Pay bills or load Amazon Pay balance

11. How many times can I avail this offer?
You can get the cashback only on your 1st TRANSACTION DURING THE OFFER PERIOD

12. What happens if I have already completed payment for one order through Amazon Pay UPI?
You will not get cashback as it is only applicable on the first order made using Amazon Pay UPI during offer period

13. What is the maximum cashback I can get?
The maximum cashback you can get is Rs.300 as Amazon Pay balance.

14. When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 5 days of the order date. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewst...nt. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.

15. What happens if I am eligible for other UPI offers on Amazon.in?
In case you are eligible for other offer(s) you will receive the benefit for only the offer that has the maximum benefit.

Expired
43 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Do we have to collect this offer from any particular link before making a UPI transaction to be eligible for the cashback?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Collect it if you need another 100 off that makes 200+ 100

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

But in the payment it doesnt show about the 200 cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not for old users
If you have created account after August 2 and did not do any other transaction.
Please see T&C

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Not showing on payment gate…

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Isnt it repost? Don’t ask me to send link..i am lazy.. xd

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I don’t know bro. I can see the upi page offer, but cannot see any page like it works on gift card.

View 2 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

so if i purchase 1500 gift card using upi will i get 300 cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

30% upto 200 if this what you see in upi page.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580315/original/Screenshot_2019-08-11-21-43-29-196_com.android.browser.png?1565540046

Link Copied

thanks just now setup upi first time on amazon app and purchased 1000 gift card and received 200 cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Great. Collect offer page did not work for you?

View 8 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am having this offer in my account and I collected 10% offer too and purchased Rs 670 GV in morning but received only Rs 67. What got missed in my case?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have used Amazon UPI in Bhim UPI section on website. Is that the mistake I did?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have collected 20% upto 200 cashback. Just now I created upi . How much cashback I will get in total, if I use Amazon pay upi as payment options.
20% upto 200 cashback is not applicable on gift card. When I try to purchase Amazon gift card I can see Amazon upi offer applied , but when tried to purchase other thin upi offer is not applicable..
Any suggestions to buy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to make new upi? We need to have bank account linked to that number or we can link differnt bank account with different number to that account?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pleasse reply someone

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Working guys just received 200 as it was 200 for me.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Was the cashback visible at payment gateway???

View 3 more replies
Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

It’s working got cash back immediately

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Didnt recieved 30% upto 200 sob sob sleepy

Generous Generous
Link Copied

It was earlier confirmed by other user also but TnC says not applicable for GC so I didn’t use on GC and instead used on buying an item and got CB instantly.
I don’t want any problem later like locking of GC due to wrongly credit of CB due to bug.

replyuser
Click here to reply