Hotness Amazon Prime Membership at 499 (Vodafone Youth ...

Hot Deal Amazon Prime Membership at 499 (Vodafone Youth Offer Back Again)

1472°
499
50% OFF 999.0
Img 20190116 wa0046
Deal Captain
477
8356
81

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=15307...31
https://i.imgur.com/iT2ck7A.jpg

1 year Amazon prime membership @ 499, exclusively for vodafone prepaid customers through my vodafone app.
Steps:
1. Download My vodafone app
2. Login with your Vodafone number
3. There you will see banner of the offer
4. Pay 499 using any payment method
5. After paying, click on activate now and login to your amazon account
6. Done.
You will get the offer only if Aadhar card with which you have bought sim is having age 18 to 24.
Note: Vodafone number and Mobile number linked to Amazon account can be different.

https://i.imgur.com/GwsPxRQ.png

82 Comments  |  
47 Dimers
Bjsg
Coupon Baba
327
9031
204

Good Offer , HA smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Not showing to me….no banner

Img 20190116 wa0046
Deal Captain
477
8356
81
faltulocofaltu875 wrote:

Not showing to me….no banner

Age should be 18 to 24.

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
70
0

Usi vodafone no. Se hi amazon ke account pr kyc hogi

Br
Community Angel
3,730
9480
136

What about Airtel postpaid 399 offer. Gets 1 yr free amazon prime.

Thumbimgcrop 1442277229176
Deal Cadet
78
238
8
aparasija34850 wrote:

Usi vodafone no. Se hi amazon ke account pr kyc hogi

Not compulsory

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
7
1332
31

I’m 31.

Cropped1366541267
Deal Subedar
1,354
1239
26
THE_Beast wrote:

What about Airtel postpaid 399 offer. Gets 1 yr free amazon prime.

Is it?

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
4
1298
9
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Is it?

U have to pay 399 every month (postpaid )
Better to use Vodafone offer

Watchmen smiley 01
Deal Newbie
50
56
0

i’m 24 year 2 month old pensive

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
0

Can anyone help me to grt this offer.

I am 25.

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
7
1332
31
yuypg11866 wrote:

Can anyone help me to grt this offer.

I am 25.

I was in Aadhaar centre last year, when those morons were forcing us to attach our mobile numbers with Aadhaar details and saw at least half a dozen people were showing their age 18-21, when they were at least 25-30. It was beyond ridiculous for me digest really.

I’m from Calcutta and all of those people were from UP, Bihar and some such places as far as i could tell.

So maybe try something like that.

Br
Community Angel
3,730
9480
136
Expand
Gothillabro wrote:

U have to pay 399 every month (postpaid )
Better to use Vodafone offer

laughing laughing laughing laughing
Missing
Deal Newbie
73
62
2
avsk wrote:

i’m 24 year 2 month old pensive

Bad luck offer was there 6 months back

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
0
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

I was in Aadhaar centre last year, when those morons were forcing us to attach our mobile numbers with Aadhaar details and saw at least half a dozen people were showing their age 18-21, when they were at least 25-30. It was beyond ridiculous for me digest really.

I’m from Calcutta and all of those people were from UP, Bihar and some such places as far as i could tell.

So maybe try something like that.

Lol It should also be on their high school certificate

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
1550
14
yuypg11866 wrote:

Can anyone help me to grt this offer.

I am 25.

Buy a sim card worth 25rs. sunglasses

Images 1502386303556
Deal Lieutenant
95
3546
39

I used this offer in july 2018 will i get option again in same sim? After my old prime expires?

Img 20190116 wa0046
Deal Captain
477
8356
81
PabloEscobar wrote:

I used this offer in july 2018 will i get option again in same sim? After my old prime expires?

No.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0
PabloEscobar wrote:

I used this offer in july 2018 will i get option again in same sim? After my old prime expires?

same case here

Magnus carlsen and his futurist chess
Deal Newbie
88
86
2
Expand
Gothillabro wrote:

U have to pay 399 every month (postpaid )
Better to use Vodafone offer

Number band kara do bhai, saal bhar chalta. I ported it to Jio baad mein. laughing

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
4
1298
9
Expand
DrDrunkenstein wrote:

Number band kara do bhai, saal bhar chalta laughing

Vodafone is reporting to cibil for delayed payment /late payment


Very difficult to move from postpaid to prepaid
Vodafone guys doesn’t convert postpaid to prepaid

Magnus carlsen and his futurist chess
Deal Newbie
88
86
2
Expand
Gothillabro wrote:

Vodafone is reporting to cibil for delayed payment /late payment

I made the payment, just ported the number out to Jio. Amazon Prime stayed.

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
176
2

Some members might offer to purchase for you at around 600…_dont fall into the trap last year I lost ₹600.

Magnus carlsen and his futurist chess
Deal Newbie
88
86
2
Expand
Gothillabro wrote:

Vodafone is reporting to cibil for delayed payment /late payment


Very difficult to move from postpaid to prepaid
Vodafone guys doesn’t convert postpaid to prepaid

It isn’t upto Vodafone guys. You generate port out request (Vodafone has no role there) and everything is butter smooth after that. You will get a few calls trying to convince you to stay, but you can always decline and there is nothing they can do about it.

Cropped1844595357
Deal Newbie
0
56
1
raj.azharuddin897 wrote:

Some members might offer to purchase for you at around 600…_dont fall into the trap last year I lost ₹600.

thanks…i was thinking of such thing so to do

Img 20180214 wa0005
Deal Newbie
61
20
0

My prime expired 1 year ago
Can I avail this offer on same Amazon account

Cropped1366541267
Deal Subedar
1,354
1239
26
Expand
Gothillabro wrote:

U have to pay 399 every month (postpaid )
Better to use Vodafone offer

Someone in my family is already using that plan but I didnt know it had amazon prime benefit.

Missing