Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Prime Membership for ₹899 (Stacked Prime Membership)

Amazon Prime Membership for ₹899 (Stacked Prime Membership)

1094°
10% OFF 999.0
Generous
atx88

https://www.amazon.in/amazonprime?_encoding=UTF...

Amazon Stacked Prime Membership

Get 1 year Amazon Prime membership for 899 only. NON-REFUNDABLE.

Check here: https://www.amazon.in/gp/prime/pipeline/promoti...

This deal is for selected existing prime members. If your membership is about to expire, you can buy a membership now & stack it in your account.

Important: You cannot cancel this stacked membership once bought.

Also, ignore the dates in T&C. Probably some lazy guy forgot to change them while copy pasting the T&Cs, the offer is working good, personally checked.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612697/medium/6605789JjRNENP.jpg?1586801617

T & C screenshots:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612698/medium/6605789KIFZtV6.png?1586801622https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612699/medium/6605789QGVlq3P.png?1586801627https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612700/medium/6605789GA4SSQf.png?1586801632

Terms and Conditions
  1. The limited period promotional offer, namely Prime stacking offer (“Offer”) is provided to select Prime members (“Members”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the website www.ama...in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”), in respect of Amazon Prime service.
  2. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions (“Prime Terms”). In the event of any conflict between the Prime Terms and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
  3. The Offer is valid from 05th September 2019 to 31st October 2019, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
  4. During the Offer Period, Members who have a valid and subsisting annual Prime membership, may purchase an additional annual Prime membership at INR 899 on Amazon.in (“Stacked Prime Membership”). Such additional membership purchased by the Member will automatically activate on the expiry of the last day of the Member’s current annual Prime membership, and will enable Members to continue enjoying Prime benefits, without interruption.
  5. Please note that, once a Stacked Prime Membership has been added to the Member’s account, a Member cannot cancel or seek refund of the Membership or Membership fee.
  6. The Stacked Prime Membership purchased will be visible in the Member’s account within 5 business days from date of purchase of the Stacked Prime Membership.
  7. A Member will be eligible to add only one (1) Stacked Prime Membership in their Amazon.in account, in addition to their existing annual Prime membership.
  8. This Offer is provided on a best efforts basis and participation in the Offer is voluntary. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
  9. Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
  10. By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use of the Stacked Prime Membership provided hereunder.
  11. Any queries or issues in relation to availing the Offer should be addressed to Amazon and such queries or issues will be entertained by Amazon only during the Offer Period.
  12. Any failure by Amazon to enforce any of these Offer Terms in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of these Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
  13. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any Member from availing this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
  14. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
  15. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.
Expired
35 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Can you point me to those deals please, as I’ll be renewing my membership soon.

View 3 more replies
Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

check offer date bro

The Offer is valid from 05th September 2019 to 31st October 2019, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”)

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yeah, I updated the post. The offer is still working good, personally checked.

View 1 more reply
Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Even I wanted to renew in 20 days, this 899 is active from 30 days before expiry…

Let me know good options if any

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’ve purchased prime membership now with student offer of 50% cashback
Can I redeem the same again next year getting 50% off

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Offer not seen,999 yearly only showing in payment options

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Check for offer applicability on the 2nd link in original post please.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Lol. Fundraiser. Shitty tricks.

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Lowest price

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Prime benefits have reduced massively

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I buy prime membership just for free shipping and for last 20+ days site is not accepting orders and in next 20 days also not possible so I would prefer after lockdown is over.
On Primevideo also I don’t expect new contents to be coming during lockdown days thats why price dropped just to lure customers .
Mine swiggy membership also going waste and don’t want the same fate here.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

how to get prime membership
please explain….!!

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

good share

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Don’t see this offer anywhere on the home page or the prime landing page visited through the link mentioned by OP. Maybe deal is dead.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

The deal will be active only for existing prime members whose membership is about to expire in a week.

View 3 more replies
Cool Cool
Link Copied

Mine membership is going to expire in April. For me its also not showing

Pro Mobile Guru Pro Mobile Guru
Link Copied

I know a hack / loophole because of which I have been using Amazon Prime absolutely free from past two years.

Pro Mobile Guru Pro Mobile Guru
Link Copied

won’t disclose it as it’s no where on the internet but the loophole lies somewhere in MNP.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
If not goings to disclose why even posting this..
View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am ready to share my amazon prime account for 300 ….
Let me know if anyone wants to buy.

PS – Valid for a complete year

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s automatically got renewed for another year?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Vodafone is giving amazon prime worth 999 at 499 itslf for every vodafone customer..
Its better to buy from that

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They do not treat prime customer in good way so I don’t think that I’ll renew my membership sad

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I did not renew my prime membership last year end, and that has been one of my best decisions on online shopping smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not much discount ! Amazon Prime membership value is decreasing day after day.
While Prime Video is adding nice content, prime offers are decreasing alot specially on Groceries.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Banne is gone now….
It is active till May 3, as per my accnt

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Too much detail for people like me 🤣

replyuser
Click here to reply