Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Hot Deal Renew Amazon Prime & Get 500 cashback

3771°
499
50% OFF 999.0
  • 27885 Views
  • 101 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Other reasons : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
47
5642
78
Amazon Coupons
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=14238...31

Prime membership renewal Rs. 500 cashback offer terms and conditions

This Prime membership renewal offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on www.ama...in, the mobile application and mobile site thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”).
These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
All residents of India who have set India as their current country in their Amazon.in account settings and have a valid billing address in India are eligible to avail this Offer.
The Offer is valid from 31, October, 2017 to 31, December 2017 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon, in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
Any person whose paid Prime membership on Amazon.in (“Prime Membership”) expires: (a) during the Offer Period AND where such person renews his/ her Prime Membership within 30 days of expiry of his/ her Prime Membership,; or (b) any time before the 31, October, 2017; AND where such person renews his/ her Prime Membership by 30, November, 2017, such person will receive promotional Amazon Pay Balance worth INR 500 (“Benefit”).
The Benefit will be provided to an eligible person only on the first qualifying transaction made during the Offer Period. For the avoidance of doubt, this Offer is available only to persons who are renewing their paid Prime Membership during the Offer Period and not for persons who purchase the paid Prime Membership for the first time ever during the Offer Period.
This Offer will not be applicable if the renewed paid Prime Membership is cancelled.
The Benefit will be provided in the form of Amazon.in Gift Card (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited) under Amazon Pay Balance, which can be availed on eligible products on Amazon.in subject to the terms and conditions available here. The Benefit will be credited to the “Gifts and Credits” section of the eligible person’s Amazon Pay Balance account within 15 days of the date on which an eligible person renews his/ her Prime Membership.
Amazon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
You are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”. By participating in this Offer, you will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms and expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including the delivery/ non-delivery of the Benefit.
These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/ disputes in relation to these Offer Terms.

Expired over 2 years
100 Comments  |  
66 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2025
46

Also mention prime is 999,ppl upvoting thinking price is 499 and 500 cashback.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
47
5642
78
runjesh wrote:

Also mention prime is 999,ppl upvoting thinking price is 499 and 500 cashback.

price is still showing 499 at payment page
: )

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
26
0

2 minutes silence for guys who cancelled prime contacting CC and subscribed for 499 Rs https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Entertainer
452
6773
83
thespoiledboy wrote:

2 minutes silence for guys who cancelled prime contacting CC and subscribed for 499 Rs https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But they got it for 249… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
348
2

cancelling the existing and subscribing won’t work!

Missing
Deal Subedar
397
1652
23

now price changed to 999.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
thespoiledboy wrote:

2 minutes silence for guys who cancelled prime contacting CC and subscribed for 499 Rs https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

2 minutes of silence for those who think they will get prime membership for free under this offer. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
PS- No offense to OP.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
47
5642
78
shaqib19 wrote:

now price changed to 999.

add in cart and go to payment page

price will be 499 …..

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
102
3

Unable to renew . There is a message which says You can renew only after expiry. My membership expires during december

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
589
24

On the payment page also it is showing 999

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
589
24
Expand
Smarty wrote:

add in cart and go to payment page

price will be 499 …..

It seems now they have rectified..payment page as well it is showing 999

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

But they got it for 249… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Also got 300 cb on adding 1500 in amazon pay balance.

Missing
Deal Newbie
64
74
0

if rate increases, amazon will be titanik

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23017
279
YSK wrote:

if rate increases, amazon will be titanik

Don’t think so
This cashback offer is a perfect PR Strategy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif There will be few offers after Dec 31. They will get you used to their services (Prime video, Amazon music) and gradually they will start charging you more
Price might again increase next year same time https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
See how Jio started charging more n more (Initially with free services https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif) 309 > 399 > now 459. Its just been 6 months with three revisions already

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
147
3614
164
Expand
getready wrote:

Don’t think so
This cashback offer is a perfect PR Strategy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif There will be few offers after Dec 31. They will get you used to their services (Prime video, Amazon music) and gradually they will start charging you more
Price might again increase next year same time https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
See how Jio started charging more n more (Initially with free services https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif) 309 > 399 > now 459. Its just been 6 months with three revisions already

jio never told they will give internet fr free.
they used ppl for their so called testing, and started charging when it looked like people were looting them.
why would anyone test for such a longer period.
but true, even a person who never used internet started watching utube

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23017
279
Expand
jitz wrote:

jio never told they will give internet fr free.
they used ppl for their so called testing, and started charging when it looked like people were looting them.
why would anyone test for such a longer period.
but true, even a person who never used internet started watching utube

It isn’t just about testing
The only reason why they got so many subscribers is because their services were free for almost an year (at least for me, starting with May 2016 until April 2017)
The only way to sustain in the market is to get paid for the services n retain certain % of subscriber base. They were expecting to get looted, just another investment (I myself had 6 jio sims n they themselves were giving 12 sims for 1 aadhaar)
If they had launched their data plans like 459rs for 3 months they wouldn’t even have got 10% of current subscribers now. The offer is good still not too good to get trending
1st they got popular for free services
Now everyone knows about jio even those who were using a basic mobile
Its just another referral scheme. Unlike RCOM jio is doing good (When RCOM launched buy 1 get 1 500rs CDMA phones many stopped paying bills)
Jio Phone is another good step, people will obviously pay 150rs every month just to get their investment back after 2 years https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
147
3614
164
Expand
getready wrote:

It isn’t just about testing
The only reason why they got so many subscribers is because their services were free for almost an year (at least for me, starting with May 2016 until April 2017)
The only way to sustain in the market is to get paid for the services n retain certain % of subscriber base. They were expecting to get looted, just another investment (I myself had 6 jio sims n they themselves were giving 12 sims for 1 aadhaar)
If they had launched their data plans like 459rs for 3 months they wouldn’t even have got 10% of current subscribers now. The offer is good still not too good to get trending
1st they got popular for free services
Now everyone knows about jio even those who were using a basic mobile
Its just another referral scheme. Unlike RCOM jio is doing good (When RCOM launched buy 1 get 1 500rs CDMA phones many stopped paying bills)
Jio Phone is another good step, people will obviously pay 150rs every month just to get their investment back after 2 years https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

agree. me too used it for free fr a year.
changed to reduced broadband plan till then.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
26
0
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

But they got it for 249… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

I mean they lost their remaining months as they ended their prime before renew date + as of now you can still combine salary day by adding APB & 500 CB offer till december 31st 2017, to get it at worthy price.

Missing
suspended
140
3018
28

This is not good , I renewed yesterday directly without using offer now they are giving 100% cashback , #murder #of #loyalty

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
386
5
BaapOfDeals wrote:

This is not good , I renewed yesterday directly without using offer now they are giving 100% cashback , #murder #of #loyalty

its 999-500=499 , not 100%cb

Missing
Deal Subedar
153
2103
132

these kind of offers will come in recent few weeks

Missing