Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
OnePlus 6T : Flat Rs.2000 Amazon Pay Balance on Pre-Paid Orders (15th - 21st March)

OnePlus 6T : Flat Rs.2000 Amazon Pay Balance on Pre-Paid Orders (15th - 21st March)

529°
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.amazon.in/b?_encoding=UTF8&node=156...
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the offer?
1. Purchase a new OnePlus 6T mobile phone using any prepaid payment method during the offer duration – March 15, 2019 (12:00am) to March 21, 2019 (11:59pm) and get INR 2000 cashback.
2. The cashback under this Offer will be INR 2000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
Q. How to avail the offer?
1. Under this offer, customers purchasing eligible products using a pre-paid method (non-COD) from seller Darshita Electronics during the offer period shall be entitled to receive cashback worth INR 2000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance
2. If your order is dispatched to you in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched to you.
3. Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the items are dispatched.
4. Pre-paid payment includes Amazon Pay balance, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking. Offer is NOT applicable on Cash on Delivery or Card on Delivery.
5. This offer is valid only from 15th March 2019 00:00 hrs to 21st March 2019 23:59 hrs
Q. When will I get the cashback?
Cashback will be credited, as Amazon Pay balance, within 3 working days of the shipping date of the Product subject to the order not being cancelled or rejected.
Q. Is a coupon code required to avail the offer?
No. Customers do not need to enter any coupon code.
Q. Will this offer be over and above other offers?
Yes – subject to the customer meeting terms and conditions of the relevant offers. Please check for exclusion list of other offers.
Q. What if I cancel/return my order?
Any cancelled/returned order will not be eligible for the offer. The refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the cashback amount (if already credited). However, if you place the order again within the offer period, you will be eligible for the offer.

Expired
4 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I think u will make a separate thread to write..
15, 2019 (12:00am) to March 21, 2019 (11:59pm) and get INR 2000 cashback

Wingman Wingman
Link Copied
laughing laughing laughing laughing
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Seller should only be “Darshita Electronics” to avail the cashback as mentioned in T&C on amazon

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Wednesday 20th March would be the perfect day to buy this under Yes Bank offer. 2000 discount no cost emi + 2000 AZ cb and 2000 extra for exchange of older OP phones.

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Last Day

replyuser
Click here to reply