Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Recharge and Get shopping coupons worth Rs.600 for shopping on Amazon

Recharge and Get shopping coupons worth Rs.600 for shopping on Amazon

2185°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.ama...in
Check ur eligibility @ https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=hero_hfc_600_feb?_e...
Amazon Unlock Shopping Offer | 50% cashback up to Rs.200 @ https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603973/original/64782575556190931.jpg?1580530772
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the offer?
Do a recharge or bill payment of minimum Rs.35 and unlock three shopping coupons of worth Rs.200 each. Offer valid on your first recharge/bill payment of the month on Amazon.in.
Below offers will be unlocked over email or SMS on your prepaid recharge or bill payment transaction
a) 50% cashback up to Rs.200 on Fashion products available on Amazon.in
b) 50% cashback up to Rs.200 on beauty products available on Amazon.in
c) 50% cashback up to Rs.200 on health and personal care products available on Amazon.in
Post receiving an email, notification or SMS with the unlock offer link, you will need to COLLECT the unlocked offers to avail cashback.

2. What is the validity of the offer?
Offer is valid until 29 February, 2020. Unlocked offers can be redeemed until 2 March, 2020.

3. When will I receive my cashback?
Cashback will be issued within 3 business days of completing your payment/shopping transaction. Post completing the recharge/bill payment, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/sta...nt

4. How will I receive unlocked offers?
You will receive Unlocked Offers via Email or push notifications or SMS. Please update your email IDs/phone numbers in the account settings of your Amazon app to receive unlocked offers to the desired destination. Please subscribe to push notifications, if you are unsubscribed

5. How many times can I avail this offer?
This offer is valid on the first recharge OR bill payment of the month. If customer has availed this benefit for a mobile recharge or bill payment, he/she cannot avail the same benefit again on another mobile recharge or bill payment.

6. Where will the Unlocked Offers be visible?
You can view & collect your Unlocked Offers under “Your Rewards” section available only on Amazon App. Go to → Amazon App → click on “Offers” on the Amazon home page → Click on “Your rewards” to find all the eligible Offers

7. Which all categories is the ‘50% back upto Rs.200 on shopping’ offer applicable?
a) Home and kitchen products coupon is not applicable on furniture, lawn and garden tools, Home improvement
b) Health and personal care products does not include products on https://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=4264...31, trimmers and massagers And also does not include Recharges, bill payments, load money, gift cards, Kindle e-books, Laptops, TVs, Mobiles, Precious jewelry, Forrest Essentials, Smartphones, ovens, dishwasher, chimney, Fridges, Washing Machines, TVs, Large Appliances and Prime subscription.

Rewards worth Rs 600 on shopping offer
Terms and Conditions
This limited period promotional offer, namely ‘Rewards worth Rs 600 on shopping’ offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the website www.ama...in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”).
These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to this Offer only.
This Offer is valid from February 1, 2020 up to March 2, 2020 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
During the Offer Period, any customer who undertakes a recharges and bill payments transaction on Amazon.in will be entitled to receive three coupon(s) that can be used to avail promotion benefits on a transaction on Amazon.in (“Coupons”).
This Offer can only be availed by a customer only once during the Offer Period.
The customer will receive the Coupons through e-mail or SMS on the email address or mobile number registered with such customer’s Amazon.in account. Upon receipt of the Coupons, the customer will be required to claim / redeem the Coupons by clicking on ‘Collect Offer’ provided in the said e-mail or SMS.
The use of the Coupons may be governed by additional terms which will be informed to the customer.

Expired
104 Comments  |  
57 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

plz check every1 whether its showing in anyone’s account or not..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

while recharging you don’t find 35 Rs. recharge offer means removed the offer. Who dint recharge so for lost the offer. Bye Bye 600

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

but banner is showing in the offers page

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

supposed to remove today. I don’t know why they have given Feb 29 as deadline… No meaning At-all

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Oh shit lost

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Lost means, offers gone?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For Feb had claimed 200 cash back on 400 on 3 categories
But all 3 orders I placed were around 550—650 all products mostly on deal price( non prime so need minimum 499 for free shipping) pensive
1) health care (Horlicks, 100 count barber shop blades etc_
2) Beauty -(Face cold cream,Shampoo,lotion)
3) fashion (Diverse Boxers , 6 pair stripe socks )
First get 200 cash back for the 1 st order & then place 2nd order using the 200 cash back …like that .
in Jan also I used 200 cash back on 2 orders (Prime Grocery min 599 order. order amounts 650 or so)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even we didn’t used .. you should be happy..I suppose to order yesterday.. my laziness lost the offer..

Flame Flame
Link Copied

I have collected these offers inorder to get cashback is upi is mandatory or can we pay via wallet @rajrocks

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Any payment method is fine

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

UNLOCK SHOPPING OFFER Recharge or pay bills and get shopping coupons worth Rs.600 on Amazon.in. Min bill value: Rs.35. Link returned.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Working again?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Still not showing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I can see Promotion applied, but no cashback amount… should I proceed? Confirmed with CC, they say that cashback will come, as offer is collected by me.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

No no no.. Don’t trust Amazon CCEs.. If you are seeing no cashback, try with different product in same category. Don’t order if you are not seeing cashback, I repeat don’t order if you are not seeing cashback 🙏

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Are these coupons refundable? Means if we cancel or return our order, will it applicable on next order? As after return also it shows ’ cashback issued.’

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You won’t get cb.. cb comes only once .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can I use this coupon for buying items from pantry section? Pantry items of these categories ( beauty, health etc like shampoo, conditioner, harpic products…) are eligible for the cashback or not?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Has this offer expired ????bcoz i can no more see this offer in my account. It was there in the begining ….. cry cry cry cry cry

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

that is the case …..

replyuser
Click here to reply