Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Featured Amazon Scan & Pay : Flat 50 Cashback On min 250 And Above First Transction

Amazon Scan & Pay : Flat 50 Cashback On min 250 And Above First Transction

1985°
Pro Deal Legend
eeesahuji205
Extended till 31st Aug

Amazon Scan & Pay : Flat 50 Cashback On min 250 And Above First Transction

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577282/original/Screenshot_2019-07-25-21-50-51-482_com.android.chrome.png?1564071820
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577289/original/Screenshot_2019-07-25-21-54-56-886_com.android.chrome.png?1564072610
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577284/original/Screenshot_2019-07-25-21-51-13-070_com.android.chrome.png?1564071949 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577288/original/Screenshot_2019-07-25-22-05-23-743_com.android.chrome.png?1564072580

Expired
58 Comments  |  
39 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

<ol style=“box-sizing:border-box; margin:0px0px0px2rem; color:rgb(118,118,118); padding:0px; font-family:”AmazonEmber",Arial,sans-serif; font-size:15px; font-style:normal; font-variant-ligatures:normal; font-variant-caps:normal; font-weight:normal; letter-spacing:normal; orphans:2text-indent:0px; text-transform:none; white-space:normal; widows:2; word-spacing:0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:0px; background-color:rgb(255,255,255); text-align:left;">

• This limited term promotional offer, namely Scan & Pay Welcome offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). This Offer is available for making payments through the Scan & Pay functionality using Amazon Pay Unified Payment Interface payment method, powered by Axis Bank Limited (“Amazon UPI”), to make payments at physical retail shops, stores and outlets (“Stores”). The Scan & Pay functionality is available on the Amazon India Online Shopping and Payments mobile application (“Amazon.in App”).

• These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to terms and conditions applicable to use of the Amazon.in App (including conditions of use) and the applicable Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by using the Amazon.in App. To the extent such terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to this Offer.

• This Offer is valid from July 25, 2019 to July 31, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.

• During the Offer Period, any customer who (a transaction that meets both the below conditions an, “Eligible Transaction”): (a) completes a transaction of purchase of any product or service for a minimum value of INR 250 at any Store that accepts payments through scanning of a QR codes using the Amazon.in App; and (b) chooses to pay for the transaction by using Scan & Pay functionality by scanning the UPI QR code available at the Store and elects to pay through Amazon UPI payment method, will be eligible to receive a cashback of INR 50 in respect of the amount of the Eligible Transaction, if such customer has: (i) made electronic payment for a transaction: (a) on Amazon.in marketplace or (b) with a third-party merchant website / portal using payment functionality and option branded as ‘Amazon Pay’placed a successful order on Amazon.in App or the corresponding website www.ama...in between, at any time during July 24, 2018 and July 24, 2019; and (ii) has not made any transaction using the Scan & Pay functionality on using Amazon.in App before the start of the Offer Period.

• To avail this Offer, a customer needs to make a purchase transaction for a minimum value of INR 250 at a Store.

• It is clarified that the cashback under this Offer will be provided to a customer if the Eligible Transaction is the first transaction made using the Scan & Pay payment option on the Amazon.in App and through Amazon UPI.

• For the avoidance of doubt, a customer will be eligible to receive a benefit under this Offer only if payment is made at a Store (that provides the appropriate facility) by scanning the QR Code through Amazon.in App using Amazon UPI, in accordance with these Offer Terms. A customer will also not be eligible to receive the benefits under this Offer even if any of the conditions of these Offer Terms are not met.

• Pro DealHunter Pro DealHunter
    Link Copied

Vu+ga

Link Copied

Thanks brother

Budding Star Budding Star
    Link Copied

Vu grinning

Link Copied
    plus1 smile
    Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
    Link Copied

Vu @eeesahuji205 this deal is applicable for all or 1st time scan & pay users

Link Copied

First time … scan and pay

Super Stud Super Stud
    Link Copied

Suggestion please

Link Copied

Scan  your phonepe QR Code in Amazon account scan and pay and Get Cashback 50 on 250

View 15 more replies
    Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

I received 60 smile

Link Copied
    plus1
    View 1 more reply
    Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
    Link Copied

good share

Link Copied

Thanks brother

Link Copied

Working for all ? First ever?

Commentator Commentator
    Link Copied

+1

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
    Link Copied

got only 2 rs cry cry

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
    Link Copied

This is for all or only New user?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
    Link Copied

I didn’t get the cashback. I’m not a new user.

Spearhead Spearhead
    Link Copied

I didn’t get cb but my wife account got 50 instant cb. Mine is prime
    But wife’s not prime.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

I think phonepe QR of your own will not work as sender and receiver bank account is same so it may throw an error

Generous Generous
    Link Copied

Got 50 instantly on sending to bhim upi

Link Copied

Got 50 cashback instantly by scanning the phone pe qr code..I have prime account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied
    plus1
    Link Copied
    smile plus1
    trytokill.. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
    Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied
    plus1
    Link Copied

Actually I paid RS.68 2 days back by Amazon pay scan . So if I do more than RS.250 transaction will be considered first transaction as it is more than RS.250?

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
    Link Copied

Yes bro u may get 50₹ coz offer says min of 250₹

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
    Link Copied

Got 50rs with help of phonepe

Spearhead Spearhead
    Link Copied

Got 11 rs. Prime account. 1st scan and pay transaction. Transaction done 2days back.
    Same time my wife done 1st scan and pay. Instant cb 50.it’s non prime account. But why this? As per offer there’s nothing mentioned lik this

Inferno Inferno
    Link Copied

Rs. 11 is from 20th of july send money, have you done any transaction on that day?

View 1 more reply
    Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

Thnx…got instant rs 50 cashback

Helpful Helpful
    Link Copied

Can scan the phone qr or paytm qr to get the benefit?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
    Link Copied

I am unable to verify my upi account please help me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

Offer is already over

Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/578557/original/Screenshot_2019-08-01-22-20-38-212_com.android.chrome.png?1564678304
    <ul style=“box-sizing:border-box; margin:0px0px0px1.8rem; color:rgb(148,148,148); padding:0px; font-family:”AmazonEmber",Arial,sans-serif; font-size:15px; font-style:normal; font-variant-ligatures:normal; font-variant-caps:normal; font-weight:normal; letter-spacing:normal; orphans:2text-indent:0px; text-transform:none; white-space:normal; widows:2; word-spacing:0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:0px; background-color:rgb(255,255,255); text-align:left;">

• This Offer is available on scanning and making a payment using Unified Payments Interface (UPI) payment option available on the Amazon.in application
  • The Offer is applicable once between 25th July and 15th August on the first UPI transaction using “Scan and Pay’ feature for Amazon customers who have made a shopping purchase on Amazon.in or any other transaction using Amazon Pay in the last 12 months.
  • The cashback amount will be a flat Rs 50, on a minimum transaction value of Rs 250
  • The applicable amount of cashback will be provided to the customers within 3 business days of making payment for the transaction.
  • The payment for transactions at offline stores can be made only using the latest version of the Amazon.in Android app (version 18.5 and above). The ‘Scan and Pay’ feature is available only on the latest version of the Amazon.in Android application.
  • Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

Now a days upi payments fail in amazon

Link Copied

Is the cashback instant ?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
    Link Copied

Got on my 3 accounts …. Vu…

Link Copied

only 1st time