Amazon Scan UPI QR Code: Get Movie Cashback offer

Amazon Scan UPI QR Code: Get Movie Cashback offer

29°
200
33% OFF 300.0
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
49
3630
27

www.ama...in

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603949/original/Screenshot_2020-02-01-07-49-25-859_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg?1580523612

Expiring In 2 days
4 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
37
313
2

Not specific to scan and money , same offer is unlocked by doing a send money transaction also. All you need to do a UPI transaction and many dimers unlocked this offer already by send money transaction.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
49
3630
27
LibraRamesh wrote:

Not specific to scan and money , same offer is unlocked by doing a send money transaction also. All you need to do a UPI transaction and many dimers unlocked this offer already by send money transaction.

For send money transaction I got two offers: 25 cashback + 20% cashback offer… This I got it by sending money again through UPI scan…

Missing
Deal Cadet
37
313
2
Expand
uljuh wrote:

For send money transaction I got two offers: 25 cashback + 20% cashback offer… This I got it by sending money again through UPI scan…

Do 8 send money transaction continuosly you will get the same offer

Cropped258264823
Deal Captain
246
8438
65
Expand
LibraRamesh wrote:

Do 8 send money transaction continuosly you will get the same offer

+1

Missing