Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Amazon - send money get rewards upto 2000

2057°
Generous
avgn

https://www.amaz...n/

1. Get surprise rewards up to INR 2,000 during 8th – 14th September, 2019
  2. Offer valid only once per customer during the offer period
  3. Eligibility: Send INR 250 or more using your Amazon app, get surprise rewards (as “unlocked offers” or “cashback”) up to INR 2,000
  4. Cashback/Unlocked offer will be credited within 5 business days
  5. “Send Money” feature is available only on Amazon Android App (version 18.5 or above)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How can I send money via Amazon app?

Open your Amazon App -> Click on Send Money -> Start sending money to your friends & family.

Q2. How can I avail the cashback?

Send INR 250 or more to your friends/family, you will receive surprise rewards up to INR 2,000. Cashback/Unlocked offers will be credited within 5 business days.

Q3. How many times can I avail this cashback?

This is applicable only once per customer during the offer period

Q4. What are the eligibility conditions for the offer?

You are eligible for this offer if you Send Money using UPI ID or Bank account using Amazon Pay UPI, with a minimum transaction value of Rs.250.

Q5. I do not see Send Money, what should I do?

Send Money is only available on mobile app for Android customers. You must have the latest version of the Amazon app downloaded from the Google Play store in order to access Send Money. You will not be able to use Send Money on desktop, iOS mobile app, tablet or mobile web. If you are not on the latest version, kindly update your app.

Q6. When and where will the cashback be credited?

Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 5 days of the transaction. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance here. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.

Expired
83 Comments  |  
56 Dimers
  • Sort By
Patron Patron
Link Copied

Dimers received shopping offers, 75 CB on 300 valid till 15th September (August last week offer), 50 CB on 300 expires by 17th September (this week offer) don’t have to rush and place any order. We may receive 50 CB on Rs.300 weekly reward again on 15th September for third week. I have 75+50 offer in two accounts and I am waiting for third week rewards.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Is there any place within the Amazon app or website wherein i can check which offers I’ve received before? Impossible to keep track of emails.

Got the 50 on 300 offer anyway.

View 5 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Anyone for exchange?

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Sure, why not.

I have already availed the offer but we can do the exchange. No problem. PM me if you still need it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bro unable to add mobile no into my Amazon account. Did not get any otp amazon sent to me…this problm happened to me around 7 days…what should I do? The Mobile no I try to add is in active condition means outgoing and incoming is active and I hace sufficient balance…pls help…

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Check in blocked/spam message?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
plus1
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yes…by the way I have nokia basic phone…I tried many days but still not the problem solved

Patron Patron
Link Copied

Had anyone transfered money today and received weekly reward?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Red bus voucher, balu bhai… sad

View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Got 125 cb on single order of 300!
Can buy 250 gift card frm bms with amazon 50% cb upto 125 fr bms offer?

JOKER! 😍

Edit: got 125 cb fr bms!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

50 on 300 and 75 on 300 offer not visible on checkout…
Anyone tried and receive cashback..pls let me know fast

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Yes even I not able to check it in the app through Amazon app launch >> offers >> Your unlocked offers.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

[PSA] Today is the last day to use this offer.

replyuser
Click here to reply