Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon - send money & win rewards worth Rs 750 (New users/ Select users)

Amazon - send money & win rewards worth Rs 750 (New users/ Select users)

1591°
Amazon republic day sale 2024 topic banner desktop
Generous
avgn

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/584527/original/Screenshot_20190912-001045__01.jpg?1568227297

Offer Details
Offer Period: 12th Sep – 25th Sep, 2019
Send INR 500 or more during the offer period using your Amazon app to friends/family and Unlock assured offers worth Rs.750 as cashback (Flat Rs.75) and offers on bill payments, shopping, Bookmyshow, Flights & Domino’s
Below offers will be unlocked on your money transfer transaction a) Flat Rs75 as cashback b) 20% back up to Rs.50 on Bills c) Flat Rs.100 on min shopping of Rs.500 (on Amazon.in) d) Get 30% up to Rs.150 on Domino’s e) Additional Rs.250 on Flight bookings on Amazon.in
Unlocked offers will be sent via Email/push notifications or SMS within 3 working days. Please update your email IDs & mobile numbers on the Amazon app
You will receive 2 SMS’s a) SMS – 1 will notify the cashback received. You can also check the cashback on “View statement” b) SMS – 2 will notify you about the “Unlocked Offers” and give you the link which can be used to COLLECT the offers
You will have to MANDATORILY collect the unlocked offers to avail the cashback amount
Alternatively, to collect unlocked offers: Go to Amazon App → Clicks on “offers” on Amazon App home page → click on “your rewards” → collect your unlocked offers
“Send Money” feature is available only on Amazon Android App (version 18.5 or above)

Expired
50 Comments  |  
39 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Offers shows up on mine, sent money 501, been two hours, but no email or text to collect offers nor any cashback. rolleyes

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

First check – Are you a new user!!
Most of us are probably – Not!! laughing

Another weekly type offer for existing users is on. We already got that offer delivered…

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Offer banner is showing up in my app. Nothing received on Rs 500 send money. I am not a new user.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Same here. I guess it is only for new users even if you see the offer banner in the app. Would have been a great offer to combine with the 40% Off upto 200 and 200 off 600 from shopping at More

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

Showing in my old account with no UPI.
Thanks.

Pro Mobile Guru Pro Mobile Guru
Link Copied

https://www.amaz...n/
Amazon – Send 250 or more through UPI & Get Bookmyshow 50% upto 200

Pro Mobile Guru Pro Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Earlier it was 50% upto 125

replyuser