Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
54% Off On Amazon Solimo n95 mask set of 5

1217°
Deal Lieutenant
Alexios

Amazon Brand – Solimo N95 Anti-Pollution Mask, Set of 5

Use your amazon shopping offer for better discount.

Expired
56 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Good Deal
For one-time use*

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Can’t this be reused? Omg, i was thinking to order one, already ordered wildcraft though from Myntra, it is taking ages to arrive, i generally use handkerchief above or below the local masks. I thought this can be washed or sun dried and reused again😢

View 3 more replies
Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Is there any good mask which are reusable

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same question,👆

View 13 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Isn’t this reusable

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@Sins1995 FYI.

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Fyl means

View 2 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

suggestion: dont go for these expensive, one time, eco-unfriendly masks. you can make them at home with just one old t-shirt smiley and a youtube tutorial..

below is the picture of mask made by me for my personal use:-

(reusable, eco-friendly, made of an old t-shirt shirt)

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

I agree that buying non certified or non standard ( like W95 or 95 masks) Masks instead of making one might not be good idea as they are low value for money.

But buying N95 or even good quality KN95 is a good idea. You can use them for over 1 months or over 100 hours in low contagious area. Or about 1 weeks max in highly contagious area.

Making DIY mask/ face cover is great idea. And if you use melt blown pp sheets ( same material used in surgical masks) layers inside two folds of cotton materials you can increase the filtration capability quite a bit. Incase you don’t have melt blown pp sheets you can alternatively use disposable tissue paper with even thickness ( the type used in face wipes,)

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Pureme n95 mask is washable and n95. I am using it.

The Alpha The Alpha
Link Copied

LOWEST-PACK OF 100 MASKS@249

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...yQ

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I am looking for a quality cotton mask, reusable. Is the W95 good one? Or better ones available? Asking the existing users. Also please provide purchase link to the same.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

If you care about style or don’t want to make one yourself then go for Wildcraft mask ( don’t expect it to be anywhere near as N95)

Otherwise make one using 2-3 ply surgical masks and tightly woven cotton sheets ( t-shirt materials might work best)

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

We do manufacturing/ trading of masks in bulk quantity…..50000+ in quantity ….let me know if anyone interested

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Yes filtration capability might be same as or better than surgical masks.

But what makes you think it’s anywhere near N95?
View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have used one from CASSIEY brand , https://www.amazon.in/dp/B088...TZ very good quality , If some one need can go buy these., These are 5 ply , but Amazon is only 4ply

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Wow… just one post on DD and that too favouring a product which by the way has zero reviews! confused cry

What a coincidence that the seller on Amazon is CASSIEY MACC MyMobileMyStyle and your handle is macc.co.in2 imp smiling_imp flushed rage

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Niki is delivering N95 for 70rs

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Yes you are right they are delivering N95 for 70rs.
Additionally you need to pay just Rs 498 for the mask!

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0872QGDXX/ref=as_li_s...

Product Specs :- 
  • Effectively filters 99% of bacteria*
  • Effectively filters 95% of dust and air-borne particles as small as 0.3 microns
  • 2 non-woven fabric outer layers and 1 layer of N95 filter for greater protection
  • Tested for breathing resistance of mask to ensure smooth breathing during usage
  • 2 strap design to offer a tight fit
  • Nose clip offers a snug fit and avoids fogging of eye-glasses
  • Easy to use
  • Package Contents- 5 N95 Anti-Pollution Masks

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Can anyone suggest a face mask who’s straps goes as head band not as ear band

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
flushed confused
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Purchased the Solimo N95 mask on May 30 but still not shipped. Seems they got more than expected orders. Expected delivery date also changed from June 4 to 11.

Edit: Shipped

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/Amazon-Brand-Solimo-Anti-...
Amazon Brand – Solimo N95 Anti-Pollution Mask, Set of 5

• Effectively filters 99% of bacteria*
  • Effectively filters 95% of dust and air-borne particles as small as 0.3 microns
  • 2 non-woven fabric outer layers and 1 layer of N95 filter for greater protection
  • Tested for breathing resistance of mask to ensure smooth breathing during usage
  • 2 strap design to offer a tight fit
  • Nose clip offers a snug fit and avoids fogging of eye-glasses
  • Easy to use
  • Package Contents- 5 N95 Anti-Pollution Masks
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...Lq

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Any hands on review?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s a disposable mask so you can decide on your own if you can afford it in that sense.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Can someone suggest a good n95 reusable mask? I had stock of Xiaomi N95 mask at home but after using them for around 15 to 20 days each the elastic became loose and I had to throw them.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

Received these solimo masks.
Seems good at filteration and at par with KN95. N95 masks are supposed to be non-washable. Only P series masks can be washed. I have 2 P series masks of grin purchased from amazon before lockdown for 299. P series masks are the best.
Only problem with these solimo masks is that they dont have any valve. Also these are good with eyewear. For reusability,i can suggest using normal surgical mask over these with disposal at everyday.

replyuser
Click here to reply