172°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Symbol Premium Cothing upto 60% off...some good options

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 10 Votes: 10
719
60% OFF 1799.0
Untitled
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Po
suspended
3
0
1319
15
Symbol Premium Cothing upto 60% off...some good options
Deal Expired

Symnol Premium Clothing upto 60% off..some good options

@billa ajith @no fpd @rajrocks @BatraJi


http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_11415554031_is_pp...

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon India.
  2. Buy now for Rs 719
21 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
0
15934
194

Now correctly tagged https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Po
suspended
3
0
1319
15
Batraji wrote:

Now correctly tagged https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

How do you changed your name ???

I am missing Kuttagiri … https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
0
15934
194

KuttaJi is dead now

Po
suspended
3
0
1319
15
Batraji wrote:

KuttaJi is dead now

No…. I was able to visit both KuttaJi and BatraJi 2 days ago… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10058
106

VICKS.
How this brand?
Never found this outside the country! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
0
15934
194

It’s Repost

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
0
15934
194

Symbol Premium Cothing upto 60% off…some good options For Rs. 719 @60% Off MRP Rs. 1799

Please Visit
http://clnk.i...Tk

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
0
15934
194

That was past https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
0
15934
194

Brand is 👍

Po
suspended
3
0
1319
15
Batraji wrote:

That was past https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

भाऊ-भाऊ https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,262
44,717
66189
678
Expand
vg_desi wrote:

भाऊ-भाऊ https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

vskatcqo

Po
suspended
3
0
1319
15
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

vskatcqo

Full Form please…??

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
720

@vg_desi Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Amazon: Symbol clothing (Amazon’s private label) at 60% off. Worth a look.



@19 Female Gurgaon Ref: https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online... Symbol is Amazon’s own private label; launched in September this year. The quality is decent from what I have heard.

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10058
106

rajrockschat
Cheers !!! & Keep Rocking!!! | Short Forms I use: v = voted s = suggested sqo = suggestion quota over, afpd = already fpd so suggestion not required, k = karma’ed / karma given, kp = karma pending, atc = added to channel, RP/rp = repost

Po
suspended
3
0
1319
15
DealSeeker wrote:

@vg_desi Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Amazon: Symbol clothing (Amazon’s private label) at 60% off. Worth a look.



@19 Female Gurgaon Ref: https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online... Symbol is Amazon’s own own private label; launched in September this year. The quality is decent from what I have heard.

Thanks, how i forgot to tag you…i am subscribed to your channel since long time…you have created a beautiful design for you channel alert’s post.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,262
44,717
66189
678
19FemaleGurgaon wrote:

rajrockschat
Cheers !!! & Keep Rocking!!! | Short Forms I use: v = voted s = suggested sqo = suggestion quota over, afpd = already fpd so suggestion not required, k = karma’ed / karma given, kp = karma pending, atc = added to channel, RP/rp = repost

missed tagging me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img 20170809 062311
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5118
58
19FemaleGurgaon wrote:

VICKS.
How this brand?
Never found this outside the country! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Bought 2 seeing you comment. Quality is good ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10058
106
Expand
saymyname wrote:

Bought 2 seeing you comment. Quality is good ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Yeah. Quite promising. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
I had them in cart for long and the price was stable. Today extra 30% makes sense.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
60
20
0

I ordered one pajama for 500 last time but had to return it due to size issues. The quality is really good. Ordered it this time for 400. Turns out that symbol is brand under which Amazon is getting clothing manufactured. It is for clothing what Amazon basics is for electronics.

Missing