Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Ambrane 10000 mAh Power Bank P-1111 White Blue Rs 499 @Shopclues

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 3

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
43
Deal Subedar
2
138
1126
31

Shipping Charge : Rs.69

http://www.shopclues.com/ambrane-power-bank-p-1...

Additional Offer :- Get 10% Cashback with mobikwik or 50% Off with airtel money

5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
16144777 1792535184330448 1415658331 n
Deal Cadet
2
95
432
6

it’ll show 568 after applying coupon but when u gonna pay it will deduct 1168 so check the deal once again….

Avatar5
Deal Cadet
4
162
800
9
@Nazampreet Singh wrote:

it’ll show 568 after applying coupon but when u gonna pay it will deduct 1168 so check the deal once again….


Uptil this it shows 568
Didn’t went further
https://i.imgur.com/4YtfpzC.jpg

16144777 1792535184330448 1415658331 n
Deal Cadet
2
95
432
6

yup on mobile site it’s showing 568 but on web it’s showing 1168 on payment gateway

@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:

@Nazampreet Singh wrote:

it’ll show 568 after applying coupon but when u gonna pay it will deduct 1168 so check the deal once again….


Uptil this it shows 568
Didn’t went further
https://i.imgur.com/4YtfpzC.jpg

Avatar5
Deal Cadet
4
162
800
9
@Nazampreet Singh wrote:

yup on mobile site it’s showing 568 but on web it’s showing 1168 on payment gateway

@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:

@Nazampreet Singh wrote:

it’ll show 568 after applying coupon but when u gonna pay it will deduct 1168 so check the deal once again….


Uptil this it shows 568
Didn’t went further
https://i.imgur.com/4YtfpzC.jpg


If buying matters, buy from mobile site
Doesn’t makes any difference

16144777 1792535184330448 1415658331 n
Deal Cadet
2
95
432
6

i didnt check mobile site before posting my comment.

@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:

@Nazampreet Singh wrote:

yup on mobile site it’s showing 568 but on web it’s showing 1168 on payment gateway

@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:

@Nazampreet Singh wrote:

it’ll show 568 after applying coupon but when u gonna pay it will deduct 1168 so check the deal once again….


Uptil this it shows 568
Didn’t went further
https://i.imgur.com/4YtfpzC.jpg


If buying matters, buy from mobile site
Doesn’t makes any difference

Missing