191°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

(cheaper then Last FPD)Ambrane P-1122 10000 mAh Power Bank @ Rs 584/-(Including shipping) @ Paytm

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 14 Votes: 16

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
584
68% OFF 1799.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Missing
Deal Cadet
2
166
294
16

Deal Wiki

Ambrane P-1122 10000 mAh Power Bank @ Rs 584/-(Including shipping) @ Paytm

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Buy now for Rs.699
  3. Use Coupon Code : PB20
  4. Effective price : Rs.584

All color link:
https://paytm.com/shop/search/?q=Ambrane%20P-11...

30 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
65tohgn
Deal Lieutenant
6
743
3044
42

just about to post. but u posted it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

vuns

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
166
294
16
@Scorpion wrote:

just about to post. but u posted it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

vuns


Thanks!!

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
200
7486
40

vunS nice deal

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
166
294
16

This should be fpd by now. If this was fpd at 625 than why it cant be at 584? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194
@Amit Goyal wrote:

vunS nice deal

lier?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
200
7486
40
@rkrocks wrote:

This should be fpd by now. If this was fpd at 625 than why it cant be at 584? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Dont be eager for fpd….just think first how many people benefitted from your effort and how many will be thanking you in their mind.

That will be real FPD deal then.

Batman arkham city joker heath ledger hd wallpaper 10 best batman villains harley quinn the joker two face
Deal Cadet
0
82
104
20

vu & s

Dd
Deal Lieutenant
9
458
4173
41

@rkrocks bro add some pc also

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194
@bhumit.mittal wrote:

@rkrocks bro add some pc also


Its a PayTm exclusive deal… so no PC

65tohgn
Deal Lieutenant
6
743
3044
42
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@rkrocks wrote:

This should be fpd by now. If this was fpd at 625 than why it cant be at 584? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Dont be eager for fpd….just think first how many people benefitted from your effort and how many will be thanking you in their mind.

That will be real FPD deal then.


In my opinion, this should have been made FPD by now.
what is the use of making the deal as FPD after the deal is getting over or product went OOS.

Happy face
Deal Cadet
0
0
932
23

VUnS

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
200
7486
40
@Scorpion wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

@rkrocks wrote:

This should be fpd by now. If this was fpd at 625 than why it cant be at 584? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Dont be eager for fpd….just think first how many people benefitted from your effort and how many will be thanking you in their mind.

That will be real FPD deal then.


In my opinion, this should have been made FPD by now.
what is the use of making the deal as FPD after the deal is getting over or product went OOS.

Yes…please look @Nigel

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

FPD…👍

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

thx bought one…😊

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
134
2

Don’t buy Ambrane power banks. Highly unreliable and cheaply made. Go for aukey power banks.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

PSD I tried it, it does not have any problem https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448437066092
Deal Cadet
0
71
246
6

good find

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
166
294
16

Thanks everyone for making this FPD.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
166
294
16
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@rkrocks wrote:

This should be fpd by now. If this was fpd at 625 than why it cant be at 584? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Dont be eager for fpd….just think first how many people benefitted from your effort and how many will be thanking you in their mind.

That will be real FPD deal then.


I understand ur point bro,but its not eagerness but appreciation that should be given to any individual for posting good deals. I see lots of FPD given on single suggestion or even without any. So i was just highlighting that.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

vuns expansion??

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
166
294
16
@amarnathsabari805 wrote:

vuns expansion??


*v*oted *u*p a*n*d *s*uggested https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

6dcab0ee9fd657af0bcda15856e7130f large
Deal Subedar
42
2,305
2210
19

@ruchisharma91: Did you use P-1122 or P-1111? Please confirm.
P-1111 mentions that it has Samsung Battery inside it but no such information is present for P-1122.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
270
5

Last time ordered for 624 but was detective so returned. For powerbanks one should buy with 2A input this one have only 1A.

Img 20150722 173641
Deal Cadet
1
137
194
22

Friends! please be aware, I dont think this is genuine product.

No model mentioned with this model number 1122 in other sites. Not even on Ambrane’s site.

Looks like its a fake product.

Avatars snowmen 495387
Deal Subedar
0
65
2508
110

good deal ..

before buying

read this thread,

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Better stay away from AMBRANE ,
i bought P1111 model on Jan 2016.

it was faulty, sent for repair.

After repair also NOT working.

Send it again still not received ,

Verdict Wasted my money and time by choosing Ambrane.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
55
32
5

Hello Dimers,

Can someone suggest good powerbank 10000 MaH ?

Thanks in advance

793760 676024389117212 1651825740 o
Deal Newbie
0
50
68
0
@Drizzles wrote:

good deal ..

before buying

read this thread,

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Better stay away from AMBRANE ,
i bought P1111 model on Jan 2016.

it was faulty, sent for repair.

After repair also NOT working.

Send it again still not received ,

Verdict Wasted my money and time by choosing Ambrane.


Ambrane is good company and i m using its power bank without any problems. U most probably bought duplicate item!
There is nothing to be Beware! of Ambrane.

Missing