Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
AMEX: 1,000 Bonus Points on your Supplementary Card(s) every month

AMEX: 1,000 Bonus Points on your Supplementary Card(s) every month

2648°
Deal Cadet
asen

Earn 1,000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points
every month on using the Supplementary Card!
It’s simple! Just follow these easy steps:

• Enroll your American Express® Card for the offer.
  • Make two transactions worth a minimum of Rs. 1,000 each on the Supplementary Card in a calendar month and get 1,000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points.

OFFER VALID FROM MAY 1 TO JULY 31, 2018.

Enroll here: https://www316.americanexpress.com/iFormsSecure...

Expired
88 Comments  |  
38 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

#CREDITCARDUSERS
#AMEXUSERS

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Enrolled my 3 supplementary cards. Lately Amex has been very aggressive with nice offers. 15k hotel voucher, 10% cashback, and now this. One of the best offers by amex

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@A2Zdeals

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

One question – Why terms and conditions are hosted on external website – kapsadvertising.in.
pdf should be on amex website itself, is it genuine ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes its 100% genuine. The link to enroll this offer is hosted on Amex server. So, nothing to worry about. I have already enrolled for it and got email confirmation from Amex as well.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tried again, got the confirmation page

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How much time it took to receive email ?

Link Copied

So, if we do 2 X 1000 + 2X1000 transactions using 2 supplementary card in a month. Then we will get 1000 (bonus)1000(bonus)1000 (monthly 4X1000 transactions required) = 3000 points or we need to do another 4X1000 transactions to get 1000 monthly bonus points? Anyone knows?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think you do not need another 4X1000 transactions to get 1000 monthly bonus points, as you already making 4 transactions of 1000 each through supplementary cards.

View 10 more replies
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

I have 2 supplementary card so will i get thos offer on each card. I mean if i do 1000 inr two transaction on each supplementary card than will i get 1000+ 1000 reward point

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

which card to register?? i registered my supplementary card for this offer (although link asked for basic member and basic card). what does basic mean here??

Link Copied

Yes its confusing. So I have registered Basic (primary) as well as both supplementary cards to avoid any issue in future.

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Earn 1,000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points
every month on using the Supplementary Card!
It’s simple! Just follow these easy steps:

Enroll your American Express® Card for the offer*.
https://www316.americanexpress.com/iFormsSecure...

Make two transactions worth a minimum of Rs. 1,000 each on the Supplementary Card in a calendar month and get 1,000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points#.
OFFER VALID FROM MAY 1 TO JULY 31, 2018.

Link Copied

This is wow offer. Registered. Thanks OP

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

#Cardmember can earn a maximum of 1,000 Membership Rewards® Points per Card account in a calendar month during the offer period.

Seems Maximum reward points are restricted to 1,000 points per account, irrespective of number of supplementary cards in an account.
Though some can clarify & post here.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes as per terms and conditions:

Cardmember can earn a maximum of 1,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points/750 Bonus JPMiles per Card account every calendar
month during the Offer period. For e.g. A Cardmember has 2 Supplementary Cards linked to one Basic Card and does 2 transactions of
Rs. 1,000 or more each on both the Supplementary Cards. In this case, Cardmember will only get 1,000 Bonus Membership Rewards
Points/750 Bonus JPMiles and not 2,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points/1,500 Bonus JPMiles for qualifying on both the
Supplementary Cards

Didn’t noticed it earlier. So, max 1000 points per month.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

When you think of closing the supplimentary card there is a charge attached to it. Also bear on mind that whatever is the annual renewal fee of one Amex card, it will be applicable on all the supplimentary cards. Eg: for primary card if the annual renewal is 4500+tax and you have 1 supplimentary card, you will be charged 9000+tax

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it so?

As per my view you just pay for primary card & there’s no fees for supplementary card.

View 1 more reply
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

On offer registration, the t&c doc is available at the bottom, which raher explicitly clarifies many of the queries raised here.

PS: Not able to type additional content in the above main post itself for some technical issue. Post gets truncated and not saved. (app editing formatting tool may be bug?) @admin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i have an icici amex card .. how to get a supplemetary card ??

Link Copied

Ur card may not be eligible for this offer

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Does the transactions done on the supplementary card count towards the 4 or 6 transactions required for the regular bonus credits?

Link Copied

Yes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

how to get hotel voucher?

Link Copied

offer over now

Link Copied

Can anyone please tell me if supplementary card is free.. I am using gold card

Link Copied

Two cards r free. Plz check..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hello..I enrolled the offer and got the confirmation email…but I already spent Rs 1000 twice for May month and 4 times on primary card …they have given only 1000 bonus as Monthly Bonus …no bonus on supplementary card ….Did any one received the additional bonus ?

Link Copied

Did u spent after enrolling for offer?

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have a lifetime free Amex rewards card .. Is it possible to get a lifetime free amex gold card also ?

Link Copied

No. That card is charged at 4500 plus taxes and if you spend good enough with them, they would waive it off

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone got the bonus points?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not yet ..probably in November they will give us

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i am getting on addon card get 2000 points. can i cancel my existing addon cards anx take new ones? ps: i utilise above offer on my supplementary cards, will i get points in november if i cancel them now?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi..
Has anyone got these bonus points credited in their account. I have done the required transactions and have still not got the bonus points.
Please let me know.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone got the bonus points?

Link Copied

It will come after 90 days of promotion end date…so wait for another month

Link Copied

Anyone received the points?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Somewhere in the TnC it is mentioned that bonus points will be credited by 30 November, 2018. So we have to wait until then.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not received but Amex will credit as per the T&C.

Link Copied

Spoked to customer care 2days back, they told points will be credited after 90 days from offer end date and asked us to wait till next week.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is there any supplementary card transaction offer for this month? Also is there any link where they update the offers.

replyuser
Click here to reply