Amex Rewards Points increased to 12000 per each...

Amex Rewards Points increased to 12000 per each referral

214°
Ic3
Deal Major

https://www.americanexpress.com...in

https://i.imgur.com/xW9XCuy.png

The card you hold (MGMer)The Card your friend applies for (MGMee)What they need to doTheir reward (MGMee)Your reward (MGMer)
The American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card
OR
The American Express® Gold Card
OR
The American Express® Platinum Travel Credit Card
OR
The American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit Card
The American Express Membership Rewards® Credit CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership12000 MR Points on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Gold CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership12000 MR Points on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum Travel Credit CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership12000 MR Points on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit CardApply and be approved4000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership12000 MR Points on approval of MGMee’s card
The Jet Airways American Express® Platinum Credit CardApply and be approved2000 JPMiles upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership12000 MR Points on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum CardApply and be approved10000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership12000 MR Points on approval of MGMee’s card
The Jet Airways American Express® Platinum Credit CardThe American Express Membership Rewards® Credit CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership6000 JPMiles on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Gold CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership6000 JPMiles on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum Travel Credit CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership6000 JPMiles on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit CardApply and be approved4000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership6000 JPMiles on approval of MGMee’s card
The Jet Airways American Express® Platinum Credit CardApply and be approved2000 JPMiles upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership6000 JPMiles on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum CardApply and be approved10000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership6000 JPMiles on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum CardThe American Express® Platinum CardApply and be approved10000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership25000 MR Points on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum Corporate Card
OR
The Jet Airways American Express® Corporate Card
OR
The American Express® Green Corporate Card
OR
The American Express® Gold Corporate Card
The American Express Membership Rewards® Credit CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembershipRs. 1500 Amazon eVoucher on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Gold CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembershipRs. 1500 Amazon eVoucher on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum Travel Credit CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembershipRs. 1500 Amazon eVoucher on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit CardApply and be approved4000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembershipRs. 1500 Amazon eVoucher on approval of MGMee’s card
The Jet Airways American Express® Platinum Credit CardApply and be approved2000 JPMiles upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembershipRs. 1500 Amazon eVoucher on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum CardApply and be approved10000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembershipRs. 1500 Amazon eVoucher on approval of MGMee’s card

TnC
https://idap-e3.americanexpress.com/referafrien...

Member Get Member Program
Terms & Conditions

“MGMer(s)” for the purpose of this program shall mean an existing cardmember, who uses the online platform of American Express® Banking Corp’s (AEBC) MGM Program (as defined here under) and has referred a MGMee for availing of American Express Card(s) offered by AEBC.
“MGMee(s)”, for the purposes of this offer shall be the individual(s) who has/have been referred for the American Express Card(s) by the MGMer.
MGM Program” shall mean the facility under which the MGMer(s) may refer the MGMee(s) to American Express Card(s) offered by AEBC.
MGMer will only receive a reward if MGMee’s Card application is approved by American Express in accordance with its card application processes and assessments.
Credit of Membership Rewards® Points/JPMiles/e-Voucher to a successful MGMer will be done on card approval of the MGMee basis the below grid. This bonusing structure may be changed, altered, modified, withdrawn, and discontinued by AEBC at its sole discretion at any time without giving any prior notice whatsoever.

• Expiring In 2 months

Deal Wiki

• Last updated by: admin

DesiDime Official Referral link:
http://amex.in/refer/jimisj8pvo?XLIN...CP

Or you can PM Dimers or OP for referral link.. sunglasses

22 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Cropped4946029183327751476
Deal Subedar

Most of the merchant here in Pune avoid Amex card

Missing
Deal Cadet

Thinking of asking friends to get Amex card now stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
shuvampargal wrote:

Yeah. Major stores accept it though over here in Chennai.

For rest, I load to Paytm for the 4 monthly transactions on MRCC and use it.

Missing
Deal Newbie

card on card basis applicable?

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar

Those who need a refferal cam pm me, We can share the benefits among both

Ninja tune
Deal Cadet

which of these cards is lifetime free?

A2z1
Community Angel
manikantaks4u wrote:

Those who need a refferal cam pm me, We can share the benefits among both

@Black_Knight is ready to help anyone here also

Missing
Deal Cadet

For referral , pm me. Will share 2k inr.

Deal Newbie

Pm me for referral I can share benefit once your card gets approved

Missing
Deal Cadet
shuvampargal wrote:

mostly use it online. most of the CCs have started rejecting points for wallet load except Amex (and a few others) I believe

Cropped4946029183327751476
Deal Subedar
Expand
dummyuser wrote:

mostly use it online. most of the CCs have started rejecting points for wallet load except Amex (and a few others) I believe

ohh…ok thnx for info

Missing
Deal Cadet

pm me for referral

Cutebaby
Deal Lieutenant

@skaluva Is it user Specific ?
Or anyone can refer ? And is there any Lifetime free offer any for the new applicants ?

Ic3
Deal Major
srigem81 wrote:

I don’t think so bro…. Tnc looks generic.. But I’m not sure bro..

Ic3
Deal Major
srigem81 wrote:

I don’t think so bro…. Tnc looks generic.. But I’m not sure bro..

Download
Deal Cadet

PM me for referral code, will share benefits smile

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
srigem81 wrote:

Or anyone can refer ? And is there any Lifetime free offer any for the new applicants ?

Not user specific

Missing
Deal Newbie

PM me for referral code.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Will share 2.5k benefit for each successful application using my referral code. PM for a referral code.

Missing
Deal Newbie

REMOVED WITH WARNING

Untitled
Deal Cadet

http://www.americanexpre...om
American Express rewards card -
I just Got 10k statement credit for 24k points.

I think its old offer but still holds good.

Get 2k points thru referral and earn 1k each month for 4 transactions above 1000.

PM me for referral benefits

Note. Tried searching if any dimer posted but cudnt find…

Missing