Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.

Amex Rewards Points increased to 12000 per each referral

1013°
Hunk
skaluva

https://www.americanexpress.com...in

https://i.imgur.com/xW9XCuy.png

The card you hold (MGMer)The Card your friend applies for (MGMee)What they need to doTheir reward (MGMee)Your reward (MGMer)
The American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card
OR
The American Express® Gold Card
OR
The American Express® Platinum Travel Credit Card
OR
The American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit Card
The American Express Membership Rewards® Credit CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership12000 MR Points on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Gold CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership12000 MR Points on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum Travel Credit CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership12000 MR Points on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit CardApply and be approved4000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership12000 MR Points on approval of MGMee’s card
The Jet Airways American Express® Platinum Credit CardApply and be approved2000 JPMiles upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership12000 MR Points on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum CardApply and be approved10000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership12000 MR Points on approval of MGMee’s card
The Jet Airways American Express® Platinum Credit CardThe American Express Membership Rewards® Credit CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership6000 JPMiles on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Gold CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership6000 JPMiles on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum Travel Credit CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership6000 JPMiles on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit CardApply and be approved4000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership6000 JPMiles on approval of MGMee’s card
The Jet Airways American Express® Platinum Credit CardApply and be approved2000 JPMiles upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership6000 JPMiles on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum CardApply and be approved10000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership6000 JPMiles on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum CardThe American Express® Platinum CardApply and be approved10000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembership25000 MR Points on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum Corporate Card
OR
The Jet Airways American Express® Corporate Card
OR
The American Express® Green Corporate Card
OR
The American Express® Gold Corporate Card
The American Express Membership Rewards® Credit CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembershipRs. 1500 Amazon eVoucher on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Gold CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembershipRs. 1500 Amazon eVoucher on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum Travel Credit CardApply and be approved2000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembershipRs. 1500 Amazon eVoucher on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit CardApply and be approved4000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembershipRs. 1500 Amazon eVoucher on approval of MGMee’s card
The Jet Airways American Express® Platinum Credit CardApply and be approved2000 JPMiles upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembershipRs. 1500 Amazon eVoucher on approval of MGMee’s card
The American Express® Platinum CardApply and be approved10000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points upon spending INR 5000 in the first 90 days of MGMee cardmembershipRs. 1500 Amazon eVoucher on approval of MGMee’s card

TnC
https://idap-e3.americanexpress.com/referafrien...

Member Get Member Program
Terms & Conditions

“MGMer(s)” for the purpose of this program shall mean an existing cardmember, who uses the online platform of American Express® Banking Corp’s (AEBC) MGM Program (as defined here under) and has referred a MGMee for availing of American Express Card(s) offered by AEBC.
“MGMee(s)”, for the purposes of this offer shall be the individual(s) who has/have been referred for the American Express Card(s) by the MGMer.
MGM Program” shall mean the facility under which the MGMer(s) may refer the MGMee(s) to American Express Card(s) offered by AEBC.
MGMer will only receive a reward if MGMee’s Card application is approved by American Express in accordance with its card application processes and assessments.
Credit of Membership Rewards® Points/JPMiles/e-Voucher to a successful MGMer will be done on card approval of the MGMee basis the below grid. This bonusing structure may be changed, altered, modified, withdrawn, and discontinued by AEBC at its sole discretion at any time without giving any prior notice whatsoever.

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Last updated by: admin
34 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Most of the merchant here in Pune avoid Amex card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yeah. Major stores accept it though over here in Chennai.

For rest, I load to Paytm for the 4 monthly transactions on MRCC and use it.

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

@A2Zdeals @murari333
#CREDITCARDUSERS
#AMEXUSERS

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thinking of asking friends to get Amex card now stuck_out_tongue

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

card on card basis applicable?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Those who need a refferal cam pm me, We can share the benefits among both

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

@Black_Knight is ready to help anyone here also

Link Copied

which of these cards is lifetime free?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For referral , pm me. Will share 2k inr.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Pm me for referral I can share benefit once your card gets approved
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

pm me for referral

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

@skaluva Is it user Specific ?
Or anyone can refer ? And is there any Lifetime free offer any for the new applicants ?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I don’t think so bro…. Tnc looks generic.. But I’m not sure bro..

View 3 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

PM me for referral code, will share benefits smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM me for referral code.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Will share 2.5k benefit for each successful application using my referral code. PM for a referral code.

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

REMOVED WITH WARNING

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

http://www.americanexpre...om
American Express rewards card -
I just Got 10k statement credit for 24k points.

I think its old offer but still holds good.

Get 2k points thru referral and earn 1k each month for 4 transactions above 1000.

PM me for referral benefits

Note. Tried searching if any dimer posted but cudnt find…

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

@skaluva @manikantaks4u @AppleFan – can you please check and post if the same offer is there or any update in T&C
how many reward points on registering via a referral now
how many points the person who referred will get

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Registering via referral u get 2000 points and free card with zero annual fee for first year…

People who referred will get 12k points…

Let me know if u r looking for referral…

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone Need referral PM me will share referral benefit also.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone Need referral PM me will share

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Please Share the new MGM benefits , got to know that Amex reduced the referral point to 8000 from 12000

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

share your referral link?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Amex membership rewards credit card is the best credit card in India right now. You get 1000 bonus reward points on simply making 4 transaction's of Rs. 1000 or more in a month (you can easily achieve that by even loading money in your paytm wallet). That sum upto 12000 bonus reward points in a year without much efforts. Apart from bonus reward points you also earn regular reward points. To give you a rough idea, you can easily earn 20k reward points in 1 calendar year which is equivalent to Rs. 5000. You get even higher value for your reward points if you buy vouchers from AMEX rewards portal. For e.g.: they have Rs. 2000 flight voucher on their portal for just 5000 reward points. This way your 20k reward points sums upto Rs. 8000 travel vouchers

The first year fee of this card is Rs. 750 but you can get this card FREE for first year by applying through the below referral link and you also get 2000 reward points as a referral bonus

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

share your link for referral?

replyuser
Click here to reply