Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Paytm Mall or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Hot Deal Ananda Desi Ghee 288/- per ltr. with Paytmmall shopping voucher of 250/- free

984°
288
40% OFF 480.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Paytm Mall or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Sikh boy     ver 2  by acepro71 d6cnp0e
Deal Subedar
359
1892
15
Ananda Desi Ghee 288/- per ltr. with Paytmmall shopping voucher of 250/- free
Deal Expired

https://paytmmall.com/ananda-desi-ghee-1ltr-FAS...
Buy Ananda Desi Ghee @288/- (after cashback) & get the Paytmmall voucher inside the pack (as per company offer).
Coupon “Stealdeals”

Bought one for self. Have been using other products of Ananda like Paneer etc, they are good.

33 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Ava
Deal Subedar
217
1529
61

never used…any reviews?

Cropped572244563
Budding Star
44
27320
191
suhamaha305 wrote:

never used…any reviews?

Never purchased from paytm.. Otherwise very good. Using since 1 year

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
295
2

Somebody mentioned that 250 voucher can be redeem on min purchase of 2999/-

Sikh boy     ver 2  by acepro71 d6cnp0e
Deal Subedar
359
1892
15
pbcmehul wrote:

Somebody mentioned that 250 voucher can be redeem on min purchase of 2999/-

I dont think so, it may be 750/- or 1000/-. even otherwise it is a bonus, you are getting a resonable brand ghee @288/- per ltr

Cropped1663342071657990759
Deal Brigadier
744
70156
738

Its पंजाब brand

Cropped1663342071657990759
Deal Brigadier
744
70156
738

Bought 1

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Out of stock desi ghee ka maza hi kuchh aur hai

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
56
0
sANyAmG wrote:

Its पंजाब brand

ਪੰਜਾਬ brand

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
20
3

Oos

Sikh boy     ver 2  by acepro71 d6cnp0e
Deal Subedar
359
1892
15

Got the delivery, coupon is 250 on 600. Great buy… biggrin But No FPD

Images
Deal Captain
1,830
9298
369
chawla9052 wrote:

Got the delivery, coupon is 250 on 600. Great buy… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif But No FPD
https://imgur.com/7UEwCmo.jpg
https://imgur.com/ixOXc5Q.jpg

Self promotion ..!!!

Images
Deal Captain
1,830
9298
369

Paytm never deliver in a day

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
295
2
swity4u wrote:

Paytm never deliver in a day

All saffolla gold came today , ordered yesterday . 1 day delivered smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
295
2
Expand
swity4u wrote:

Self promotion ..!!!

coupons getting applied on daily essentials ????

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
107
2

Paytm gave CB on 1 item in wallet, but fir 2nd item asking for kyc.

Sikh boy     ver 2  by acepro71 d6cnp0e
Deal Subedar
359
1892
15
Expand
swity4u wrote:

Self promotion ..!!!

What does that mean ? How is it benefitial for me ? Deal is already expired. Never expected such comments from Deal Captain. Paytm Delivery has improved a lot during last few months. I am getting many items from outstation sellers in 2-3 days, and from local sellers next days. Recently received Go cashews, Ananda Ghee on the next day since the sellers were local (Delhi only). BY the way these images are of the cashback card I received inside the Ghee carton. redface redface

Missing
Deal Subedar
22
2746
16
Expand
chawla9052 wrote:

What does that mean ? How is it benefitial for me ? Deal is already expired. Never expected such comments from Deal Captain. Paytm Delivery has improved a lot during last few months. I am getting many items from outstation sellers in 2-3 days, and from local sellers next days. Recently received Go cashews, Ananda Ghee on the next day since the seller was local (Delhi only). BY the way these images are of the cashback card I received inside the Ghee carton. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Terms Kya Hai? Voucher ki?

Sikh boy     ver 2  by acepro71 d6cnp0e
Deal Subedar
359
1892
15
Expand
SAyHello wrote:

Terms Kya Hai? Voucher ki?

see the image, only this is mentioned..250 off on minimum 600 validity 30.04.2018, not yet tried whether working on all items ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
492
10

@chawla9052 kindly try the coupon and tell us whether the coupon is applicable on all products or not?

Squirel 1024x768
Deal Cadet
347
688
20

Pls give review abt Ghee … Kaisa hai test main ??? worth or not…

Sikh boy     ver 2  by acepro71 d6cnp0e
Deal Subedar
359
1892
15
madys007 wrote:

Pls give review abt Ghee … Kaisa hai test main ??? worth or not…

Sorry Dear, Just opened another can & shall be opening this one after few days…

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
492
10

Bro I also received the ghee but there is no voucher

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
492
10

Kindly tell where did you find it whether inside the ghee cartoon box of inside the ghee packet itself??

Sikh boy     ver 2  by acepro71 d6cnp0e
Deal Subedar
359
1892
15
harshit1204 wrote:

Kindly tell where did you find it whether inside the ghee cartoon box of inside the ghee packet itself??

It was at the top of the inner foil pack after opening the carton pack.

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
492
10
Expand
chawla9052 wrote:

It was at the top of the inner foil pack after opening the carton pack.

In my it was not there , I will contact the seller and PayTM tomorrow

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
134
4

Is this 250 off 600 applicable on Groceries, cosmetics etc?

Sikh boy     ver 2  by acepro71 d6cnp0e
Deal Subedar
359
1892
15
marioknpc wrote:

Is this 250 off 600 applicable on Groceries, cosmetics etc?

Trial Checked, working on Patanjali as well, I suppose it will work site-wise .

https://imgur.com/1HO7VNz.jpg

Sikh boy     ver 2  by acepro71 d6cnp0e
Deal Subedar
359
1892
15

Back in Stock with 20% cashback ( cart value above 999 else 15%) + 250 voucher

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
134
4
Expand
chawla9052 wrote:

Trial Checked, working on Patanjali as well, I suppose it will work site-wise .

https://imgur.com/1HO7VNz.jpg

Thanks bro

Missing