Hotness [Loot] Antivirus for pc @18

Hot Deal [Loot] Antivirus for pc @18

614°
Missing
Deal Baba
[Loot] Antivirus for pc @18
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07F2T3P2C/?=&tag=cuel...

Expired 12 months
19 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

18 or 99?

Missing
Deal Newbie

63% off coupon is there …so 48 approx is there after discount…review is gd . Should we buy?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

Worst software don’t buy.

Missing
Deal Cadet

For windows pc, use windows defender (inbuilt for win 8/10) or security essentials (download free from https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/14210/...). Much better than unknown antivirus software. Coupled with a little common sense while using the internet, you don’t need anything else…

Missing
Deal Cadet
dontwastetime wrote:

Worst software don’t buy.

Y u say so when reviews are very good, rating of 4.5 with 373 reviews

Missing
Deal Newbie

Bought in 18 rs…after joining wait list…

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
moh.soh wrote:

Y u say so when reviews are very good, rating of 4.5 with 373 reviews

Then go with reviews i just shared my experience.

Missing
Deal Major
mp_deal_king wrote:

For windows pc, use windows defender (inbuilt for win 8/10) or security essentials (download free from https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/14210/...). Much better than unknown antivirus software. Coupled with a little common sense while using the internet, you don’t need anything else…

+1
No need for any third party
These are all nothing but RAM hoggers

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
dontwastetime wrote:

Then go with reviews i just shared my experience.

Y u taking it personally. I only intended to understand the reason from u since reviews were good. Kindly enlighten the dimers with your experience with this one, thanks

Missing
suspended

How 18 rupees????

Missing
Deal Newbie

Price is 99

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
moh.soh wrote:

Y u taking it personally. I only intended to understand the reason from u since reviews were good. Kindly enlighten the dimers with your experience with this one, thanks

Nothing personal bro. I just shared my experience simply in single line then you told its having good ratings in az thats it.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Every now and then, there is a giveaway of various better known anti virus software such as AVG, Norton, Panda …. Why spend even 18/-???

Missing
Deal Cadet

I have purchased this antivirus (3 pc 3 years) and I really like it. Two of my pcs run Windows 8 pro with 2 gb ram and one runs windows 7 ultimate with 4 gb ram. Two pcs run daily for 12 hours and are always connected to WiFi. I am happy to say protection is as good as bitdefender plus which I was using earlier. Customer support is great & performance is slightly affected as compared to bitdefender. I am really happy. My advice is to go with purchase.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Gd antivirus…I was using avast free antivirus …It was not showing any virus but after I installed this it detected 200 + virus n cleaned them

Missing
Deal Cadet
arzanmallick00648 wrote:

Gd antivirus…I was using avast free antivirus …It was not showing any virus but after I installed this it detected 200 + virus n cleaned them

Itne virus kaha se aye vo bhi pata karna.
T: Also find out where these 200 virus came from

Missing
Deal Cadet

If you know how to handle internet and External drives and have some cs then no need of such ram eaters with shitty updates …

Missing