Apple AirPods with Charging Case Bluetooth Head...

Apple AirPods with Charging Case Bluetooth Headset with Mic + Bank offer

190°
8999
40% OFF 14900.0
Cropped2013895081
Deal Cadet
856
559
8
24 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Pp
Deal Subedar
1,099
1187
12

Bro its 10k.

Its either 9k – inclusive of bank offer

Or 10k + bank offers.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
116
3

It’s a great deal. Was looking for it. Can we expect better price at 12 tonight?

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
200
4
gauravgtm wrote:

It’s a great deal. Was looking for it. Can we expect better price at 12 tonight?

Yeah, I was too looking for it! It was not in stock until today afternoon. I might place an order on AZ and look out for FK deal.
Last year FK sold @ 7K, but I think it would be maxed 9k with bank offers!

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
116
3
Expand
datta.ca84 wrote:

Yeah, I was too looking for it! It was not in stock until today afternoon. I might place an order on AZ and look out for FK deal.
Last year FK sold @ 7K, but I think it would be maxed 9k with bank offers!

Cool, Let’s see at 12 if any changes. I’m getting 500 coins = Rs 500 off with FK plus. Effective price 8500 (coins+bank offer)

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Captain
0
8112
89
Expand
datta.ca84 wrote:

Yeah, I was too looking for it! It was not in stock until today afternoon. I might place an order on AZ and look out for FK deal.
Last year FK sold @ 7K, but I think it would be maxed 9k with bank offers!

Last year’s deal at 7k was because of an error that applied discount twice. I don’t think it will happen this year.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
116
3
Expand
raghupro wrote:

Last year’s deal at 7k was because of an error that applied discount twice. I don’t think it will happen this year.

Thank you, so you this expect price to be the best, no further reduction?

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1
Expand
gauravgtm wrote:

Thank you, so you this expect price to be the best, no further reduction?

Expect it to increase a little. Order now and you cancel if price goes down.
If increases then boom.

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2799
33
Expand
raghupro wrote:

Last year’s deal at 7k was because of an error that applied discount twice. I don’t think it will happen this year.

Yea this year no price error nothing … strange. Flipkart hired some smart people..

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
200
4

Order placed on AZ, Anyways I was looking for to order from AZ as I had GV’s. So placed order using GV’s! I don’t think so the price would drop below 10k before applying bank offers

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
116
3

Placed too but on FK, wanted to utilise my FK coins

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
200
4
gauravgtm wrote:

Placed too but on FK, wanted to utilise my FK coins

FK price dropped to 10K for Plus members? I still see 15k, might be because I am not Plus member?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
116
3
Expand
datta.ca84 wrote:

FK price dropped to 10K for Plus members? I still see 15k, might be because I am not Plus member?

Possibly for Plus members the deal is live.

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
200
4

That’s what hate about FK, you can not buy plus membership. Anyways I shop on FK only during BBD if it has better offers!

Lfjsdlf023
Deal Subedar
135
2738
115
Expand
gauravgtm wrote:

Possibly for Plus members the deal is live.

Na. It says coming soon. Mine is plus account.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
116
3
Expand
papa_kancha wrote:

Na. It says coming soon. Mine is plus account.

It is Showing for me. I already placed an order with reduced price.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
116
3
Expand
gauravgtm wrote:

It is Showing for me. I already placed an order with reduced price.

Now it changed to coming soon 😀

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1
gauravgtm wrote:

Placed too but on FK, wanted to utilise my FK coins

Price increased to 11k. Glad for everyone who ordered.

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
200
4

AZ price increased to 15K

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

How, its showing me 15k. Are you a plus user?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
116
3
Expand
jambui wrote:

Price increased to 11k. Glad for everyone who ordered.

Thanks

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
116
3

So it means the deal was only for + members. It’s 10999 for all. It’s already 12 now so price won’t change. Luckily I grabbed the one.

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
200
4

AZ price now dropped from 15k to 11k to match FK

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
26
0

Ordered for 8999 including card discount in flipkart at sharp 8 pm had set reminder and kept

Missing