Apple launched virtual credit card linked to ap...

Apple launched virtual credit card linked to apple wallet for selected customer

133°
Bc7bbc7bf3a7ff173149345d708996fb
Deal Lieutenant
859
5026
32

https://www.businessinsider.in/Apples-new-credi...
Apple announced the card in March, aiming to draw in iPhone ..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/...

  • Expiring In 16 days
15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5572
76

Apple launched virtual credit card on US account.

Pikachu
Deal Cadet
78
902
40

I guess, Soon Mi (brand with most number of phones in India) will start probably (should) with HDFC (most offers from this bank on online sites),

like Amazon ICICI, Flipkart axis, Ola SBI, Paytm Citi.

Bc7bbc7bf3a7ff173149345d708996fb
Deal Lieutenant
859
5026
32
abhishek012 wrote:

Apple launched virtual credit card on US account.

In India it is going to launch in august for selected one

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5572
76
Expand
I-deal wrote:

In India it is going to launch in august for selected one

without RBI guidelines & data localization Apple cant allowed virtual credit card for Apple India account.

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5572
76
vickyVicky wrote:

Soon Mi (brand with most number of phones in India) will start probably with HDFC (most offers from this bank on online sites),

like Amazon ICICI, Flipkart axis, Ola SBI, Paytm Citi.

source ?

Download
Deal Lieutenant
245
3214
73
Expand
I-deal wrote:

In India it is going to launch in august for selected one

source pls

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

without RBI guidelines & data localization Apple cant allowed virtual credit card for Apple India account.

I think Apple might have some data centres here already. Can’t say whether for general purposes or specific user details as required by rules

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

without RBI guidelines & data localization Apple cant allowed virtual credit card for Apple India account.

They can as a technology service provider to partner banks .. just like Google did
https://yourstory.com/2019/04/google-pay-respon...

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5572
76
Expand
getready wrote:

They can as a technology service provider to partner banks .. just like Google did
https://yourstory.com/2019/04/google-pay-respon...

Google launch UPI service bro, also Google store all data in India.

Apple last time cant agree to store data in India, so RBI & NPCI said “GET LOST”.

Apple launch virtual Mastercard credit card without any partnership with Banks in USA.

same thing not possible in India. many International companies PayPal, Payza, Skrill, Neteller, Payoneer etc already launch virtual or physical credit card but as per RBI guidelines they cant allowed virtual or physical credit card launch in India without any Indian bank partnership.

Screenshot 6
Deal Newbie
54
32
0

Was just watching MKBHD review on that one. There’s no doubt they will launch this in India, more revenue & more trapped people in apple eco system.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

It will not launch in India atleast by 2021

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5572
76
Rituparna_das wrote:

Was just watching MKBHD review on that one. There’s no doubt they will launch this in India, more revenue & more trapped people in apple eco system.

r u bengali ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
61
46
0

It’s nothing like in India in near futurr

Missing