Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Apple MacBook Air Core i5 5th Gen - Extra 5000 bump discount on exchange of any old laptop + Get 50% value back under buyback policy using for 14 months

Apple MacBook Air Core i5 5th Gen - Extra 5000 bump discount on exchange of any old laptop + Get 50% value back under buyback policy using for 14 months

479Ā°
26% OFF 84900.0
Pro DealBaba
_Munna_michael_

https://www.flipkart.com/apple-macbook-air-core...

Offer Extra ā‚¹5000 off over regular exchange value.

Good thing is you get bump discount on any processor type old laptop

Product Description

It is fun to use, it is powerful and it looks incredible, meet the Apple MacBook Air. This Sleek and Lightweight laptop is powered by Intel Core i5 5th Gen processor with 8 GB DDR3 RAM and 128 GB of SSD capacity to make multitasking smooth and easy. It is designed with a Backlit Keyboard and its Multi-Touch Trackpad will be an absolute pleasure to use.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585210/medium/6104865apple-na-thin-and-light-laptop-original-imaf9zfzgaerrecg.jpeg?1568567743

Sleek, Lightweight and Powerful

It is designed with an incredibly thin and sleek body and can perform powerful tasks seamlessly. Whatever the task ā€“ be it editing photos, multitasking, or browsing the web, this fifth-generation MacBook Air can make everything ultra-fast.

High-performance Processor

The speed and smooth performance of this MacBook Air is certain to impress. It is powered by Intel Core i5 5th Gen processor and it has a clock speed of around 1.8 GHz with Turbo Boost of up to 2.9 GHz to deliver highly efficient and exceptional performance. Moreover, with its Intel Integrated HD 6000 graphics processor, you can truly enjoy graphic-intensive tasks and play your favorite graphic-rich games.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585211/medium/6104865apple-na-thin-and-light-laptop-original-imaf9zfzqgcgr3g4.jpeg?1568567748

Fast SSD Storage

Flip open your MacBook air and it will spring to life straightaway. This highly responsive and powerful device features 8 GB DDR3 RAM and 128 GB of SSD capacity to provide faster access to data.

Instant Wireless Performance

This MacBook Air supports IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi that offers up to three times faster wireless performance. It also enhances the Wi-Fi range and with Bluetooth technology, you can connect your tablets, speakers or headphones without the need of any wires. So, connect effortlessly and experience incredible wireless performance.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585212/medium/6104865apple-na-thin-and-light-laptop-original-imaf9zfzfzjtzeqv.jpeg?1568567751

Simply Beautiful ā€“ macOS

Its 64-bit macOS Sierra operating system features an entire suite of impressive and powerful apps. It makes everything you do simple and easy. Also, its strong privacy and security features ensure your personal information and data is completely in your control.

LED Backlit Display

Designed with a 1440 Ɨ 900 pixel screen resolution and LED backlighting, this MacBook Air with its 33.78 cm (13.3) screen size will enhance your viewing experience with its stunningly bright and vibrant colours.

Letā€™s FaceTime

With its 720p FaceTime HD camera, you can video chat with your family and friends even if they are halfway round the world. Its widescreen format can fit everyone into the picture and the dual microphones intelligently detect your voice and reduce background noise, so you can be heard loud and clear.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585213/medium/6104865apple-na-thin-and-light-laptop-original-imaf9zfzuzpwxhzu.jpeg?1568567755

Powerful Connections with Thunderbolt 2.0

This MacBook Air is equipped with two USB 3.0 and two Thunderbolt 2.0 ports so you can easily connect your USB devices and share data at high speeds.

Backlit Keyboard

Its compact and comfortable full-sized keyboard is backlit, so you can type with ease even when the lighting is low. Its built-in ambient light sensors can detect changes in lighting conditions and can automatically adjust the brightness to give you the perfect lighting.

Multi-Touch Trackpad

Swipe, click, pinch or scroll on its intuitive and fun Multi-Touch Trackpad. Its spacious and responsive trackpad is so smooth and realistic that it will seem like you are touching what you see.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585214/medium/6104865apple-na-thin-and-light-laptop-original-imaf9zfzjqtny7h8.jpeg?1568567759

Stay Powered ā€“ Up to 12 Hours Battery

This power efficient MacBook Air offers up to 12 hours of battery life on a single charge so you can surf the web, watch movies or work on presentations all day.

Specifications

General

Sales Package

• Laptop, Battery, Power Adaptor, User Guide, Warranty Documents

Model Number

• MQD32HN/A A1466

Part Number

• MQD32HN/A

Series

• MacBook Air

Color

• Silver

Type

• Thin and Light Laptop

Suitable For

• Travel & Business, Processing & Multitasking

Battery Backup

• Upto 12 hours

Power Supply

• 45 W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter

MS Office Provided

• No

Processor And Memory Features

Processor Brand

• Intel

Processor Name

• Core i5

Processor Generation

• 5th Gen

SSD

• Yes

SSD Capacity

• 128 GB

RAM

• 8 GB

RAM Type

• DDR3

Clock Speed

• 1.8 GHz with Turbo Boost Upto 2.9 GHz

RAM Frequency

• 1600 MHz

Cache

• 3 MB

Graphic Processor

• Intel Integrated HD 6000

Operating System

OS Architecture

• 64 bit

Operating System

• Mac OS Sierra

System Architecture

• 64 bit

Port And Slot Features

Mic In

• Yes

USB Port

• 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x Thunderbolt 2.0

Multi Card Slot

• SDXC Card Reader

Display And Audio Features

Touchscreen

• No

Screen Size

• 33.78 cm (13.3 inch)

Screen Resolution

• 1440 Ɨ 900 Pixel

Screen Type

• HD+ LED Backlit Display

Speakers

• Built-in Speakers

Internal Mic

• Dual Microphones

Sound Properties

• Stereo Speakers

Connectivity Features

Wireless LAN

• IEEE 802.11ac

Bluetooth

• v4.0

Dimensions

Dimensions

• 325 Ɨ 227 Ɨ 17 mm

Weight

• 1.35 kg

Additional Features

Disk Drive

• Not Available

Web Camera

• 720p FaceTime HD Camera

Keyboard

• Full-size Backlit Keyboard

Backlit Keyboard

• Yes

Pointer Device

• Multi-touch Trackpad

Included Software

• Built-in Apps: Siri, Safari, App Store, iMovie, GarageBand, Keynote, FaceTime, iBooks, iTunes

Additional Features

• Lithium Polymer Battery

Warranty

Warranty Summary

• 1 Year Carry In Warranty

Warranty Service Type

• Carry In

Covered in Warranty

• Manufacturing Defects

Not Covered in Warranty

• Physical Damages

Domestic Warranty

• 1 Year

International Warranty

• 1 Year

Expired

Deal Wiki

24 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i5 5th genā€¦ā€¦is it worth buying today?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have same question . May be an apple fan can answer

View 7 more replies
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Buyback guarantee is like cherry on topā€¦
You get around 50% your money value back even after using 14 monthsā€¦
I recommend to take buyback policy along with it.. if any wants to buy this laptop

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Buy a laptop worth 60k and after 1 year sell it at 50% . How can this be a deal?

View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Seems like not selling at all. Sales of this laptop are nearly stagnant now in offline channels. This I had confirmed 4 months back. Do verify in some offline store for current market.

And sharing my personal experience:
My sister wanted a light-weighed laptop for her studies so I purchased this MacBook air for her in Jan last year from Croma. Didnā€™t buy AppleCare plan as 17.5k didnā€™t really justify 2 year extra warranty for 62k laptop as total 80k wasnā€™t good for 5th gen i5 laptop. Also everyone said Apple products are so so so so durable, you donā€™t need anything else. Although this turned out to be my mistake.

It worked nicely for ~16 months, then suddenly started lagging a lot in May end this year. It was used solely by my sister for her studies/reading. So only few apps like chrome, vlc, acrobat reader dc, shifty, Ms word, Excel, todo, itsycal & Google drive were installed. Nothing else as far as I remember. There were hundreds of PDFs though, mostly her course related, which she used for reading. Many downloaded or received via mails, USB drives. Thatā€™s it. This all is to give an idea what all was in the system. It was used approx 4-5 hours a day, almost everyday, rest of the time in sleep mode. No movies, no music, no photos viewing or editing or other such similar stuff.

So once it started lagging, we started removing heavier tools like Excel, then word, then chrome and so on. Even though 50+ Gb was vacant on the SSD & Activity Monitor showed memory used was around 4.8gb out of 8, still it kept lagging more than before and started heating as well. Despite most of the usage was in air conditioned room, the laptop was heating heavily. I even tried shutting it down for 2 complete days but nothing helped. Finally took to Apple service center who reset the laptop and restored it. Lag was mostly gone. But after 2 days, it again started lagging and heated excessively and display went of suddenly, just like that. This was right 7-8 mins after starting it for the first time on that day. So I took it again to service center, where the guy informed that motherboard was gone. Like totally gone. No reason, nothing at all. Blamed me for improper usage, bad earthing in house, etc etc. All fake reasons. If earthing was an issue, then whenever you put MacBook on charging and touch itā€™s outer body, youā€™ll feel current vibration passing through because of aluminum body. This wasnā€™t the case with me. Also, when the motherboard went off, there was practically nothing extra installed or stored on the system. Best part, Apple didnā€™t even repair it. 42k was the bill quoted to replace the motherboard and some other charges.

My guess is Apple is dumping old useless processors now, itā€™s anyway 5th gen, which suffer some kind of defect in these cheaper laptops. I was unlucky to face that issue after base warranty expiration only.

Iā€™d suggest you to skip this laptop, or atleast buy extended warranty alongwith, if you buy it. Itā€™ll increase your cost by 17500 but atleast you wonā€™t lose it completely like I lost.

Also, in nearly half price or 60% price, you easily get other light weight laptops with 8th gen i5 + SSD + FHD + 3y warranty. All Iā€™d say is please choose wisely based on your requirements. Donā€™t just go blindly by brand name, it means nothing in todayā€™s times, except for shelling out more money.

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Wow , What a Deal , First Spend more than 55k to Purchase this laptop & then Again Purchase A new laptop within Next 10 month to recover Ur 50% buyback value , Again Min 40k spending even after exchange šŸ¤£šŸ˜šŸ™

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Seriously !! This deal is on front page.. VD.

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Cherry on Top , Sending Deal Alert Also for This šŸ˜›

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Macbook at this cost is an OK deal, considering it will be used 5 years minimum, BUT main dealbreaker is its 5th gen i5. As of now RYzen is kicking intels ass royally. Intel itself is on 10th generation, 5 generations behind is just too much. From 8th gen onwards cores have doubled, and performance has taken big leap, I feel 5th gen is not worth for this much price

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

Back in stock

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Got this one from store for 42k one yr back.. Citi offer and my hp awd laptop exchange

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

I have bought it at 44k in BBD ..at that price it was a very good dealā€¦.performance js very good and great battery lifeā€¦

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

A must have buy deal for apple fanboys. For other normal users, itā€™s not good at all.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Used to sell openly for Rs 50k on Paytm Mall in its glory days. Not worth 60k, maybe try some offline stores.

replyuser
Click here to reply