MacBook Pro 13-inch Retina
dual-core i5 2.4GHz/4GB/128GB/Iris Graphics
Retina display: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology
Bluetooth 4.0+EDR, FaceTime HD Camera 720p
One Year Apple Warranty
- In Computers, laptops & Accessories
- Expired almost 2 years before
Vu n kg.
Though I read the title as ME865 and almost jumped off my chair. Only after reaching ebay did I realise I’d misread it and it was ME864 instead
same 2 same
there is only two small differences are there:- 865 is with 256GB HDD and 8 GB RAM where 864 is with 128 and 4 GB
You mean HUGE. Not small :p
That 8 gb ram is already the minimum you need for a retina macbook running latest mac os. Going forward, having a 4gb machine is going to make it feel like a windows xp laptop very soon.
And 128 gb while more than enough for osx, it’ll always leave you deleting and moving files every few weeks. Also 256 gb means I can have OSX and windows both on the super fast ssd instead of slow externals.
Both of the above statements are not entirely correct:
1) I have the 4GB RAM 128GB SSD macbook pro and although 8GB would be great 4GB is enough to handle the latest OSX as of 2015.
2) Again 8GB would have been good but I am using Parallels 9.0 to run windows 8 pro on the same machine without any problem.
The only slowdown that have ever occurred is when you open a lot of programs at the same time. So if you restrain you using a few programs at a time 4GB is enough though not optimal.
3) 128GB SSD is enough for both OSX and Windows 8 Pro however I have offloaded my music and movies to a Transcend SDXC card which is specifically manufactured for the macbook pro and costs Rs 4000. Thus the total storage has increased by 64GB.
I todays age when i have a 25TB NAS and 128GB USB3.0 pen drives onboard storage is not essential however it is preferable.
At this price this machine is a steal.