Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Apply for Amazon pay icici credit card, Get 500 cashback for Prime and 300 for Non prime

1807°
Generous
avgn

https://www.amazon.in/cbcc/mark...ge
Valid till 30 April
Cashback within 5 days
500 cashback for Prime
300 for Non prime

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/562298/original/Screenshot_20190424-192851__01.jpg?1556114547

Expired
127 Comments  |  
69 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

only get ,
if you have icici credit card

Cool Cool
Link Copied

I already have an ICICI cc. Would they give another card or just upgrade my present card?

View 43 more replies
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Not yet eligible for the card bro 😔

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

kaash ye mil jaye

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

We regret to inform you that your application was not approved. Please retry after 75 days.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

First phase hi chalra unke liye abhi tak..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have an icici credit card , how to apply for the same

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

nice deal

Link Copied

What are the benefits of this card…except the 500 cashback should we take it?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You get 1% Amazon Pay Balance for all payments and if you buy from Amazon you get up to 5%

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I too need this card any tricks?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Still not eligible… Amazon only assuring not providing. As i am a salaried person I can apply it through branch.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They will give another Credit Card With Logo Amazon ICICI

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Using this card for almost 3 months now. 1% to 5% is the points range varying from shopping location. Most cards have 1% return value(I heard amex cards have more). So it’s good on that part.

Best thing I liked is point redemption. In other cards we have to redeem via website or via some stores. For this card you get the the points converted to rupees and added to Amazon pay balance on statement generation.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Great got mine instantly

View 2 more replies
Pro CouponBaba Pro CouponBaba
Link Copied

In the first phase, we’re offering this card to select customers only, working towards making it available for you soon.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Open Amazon account for all family members and there are lot of chances to get invitation in one of those accounts then apply, you are sure to get it, esp if you are already ICICI SB Acc holder or ICICI CC holder.
Note: Rewards will be credited to that Amazon account every month from where invitation was received(used).

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s ₹300 cashback for Prime member.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i got 500 in 2 days.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ICICI CREDIT CARD PE HI HAI KI POCKET YA DEBIT CARD BHI USE KAR SAKTE HAI?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ICICI CREDIT CARD PE HI HAI KI POCKET YA DEBIT CARD BHI USE KAR SAKTE HAI?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

It’s 200 CB for Non-Prime…I got my card 1 month ago…I’m a Non-Prime customer but 1-3% cashbacks are cool…I am purchasing everything online using this card to get cashbacks credited to my Amazon Pay account at next billing cycle…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i dont have an ICICI CC but i do have an ICICI bank account from about 8 years. i just got the card instantly. seems like, you need to be an ICICI customer to get this one. but i wonder what conditions are there for “life time free” clause though.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i still feel dinersclub is better as i get 10X rewards in amazon and FK through smartbuy. you can convert them into miles or flight points.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@avgn Can u post offer link or screenshot as I am not able to see this offer of Rs 500 cashback

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Do you see ‘Apply now’ button activated for you?

View 2 more replies
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I got 2000 amazon pay cashback for applying the same card 3 months ago.

Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone who is not having ICICI CARD ? received this card ??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Actually the offer sucks bigtime compared with previous offer. Earlier I had got Rs. 2000 cashback as joining bonus (50k spent in 3 months) grinning

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes, but now you are getting just for applying without even any spending target

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got it delivered toi

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Eligible but getting the error that “this service is not available for your pincode”

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Non of my acc is eligible yet

Link Copied

I am having icici coral, hdfc regalia and axis neo credit card…even though i am not eligible for this icici aamazin card..what may be the problem? I have good credit score and nearly 5 lac combined limit of all 3 cc

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

add your coral card in amazon payment method. we have 3 icici accounts in our family, my brother account was eligible first even though he never ordered from amazon, but has ferrari card. then me and my wife account was eligible this month. so they select customers randomly not based on shoping spends or credit limit.

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got the apply now button active about 7 days ago. Not a ICICI account/ credit card holder.

The person who visited me for document verification was dumbass who didn’t know anything about the card or how to apply for it.

After talking to the manager he came back with the ICICI app installed on his phone and completed the process. Still it shows that the documents are yet to be collected.

replyuser
Click here to reply