Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Apply For Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card & Get 700₹ Cashback as Amazon Paybalance for Prime Members || 600₹ for Non Prime Users

Apply For Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card & Get 700₹ Cashback as Amazon Paybalance for Prime Members || 600₹ for Non Prime Users

1181°
Deal Legend
behappy

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/588352/medium/61436301569870152_3.jpg?1569870154

https://www.amazon.in/cbcc/marketpage?ref_=cbcc...

Expired
19 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Is this card is good
What kind of account is required i.e salary with how much monthly transaction.

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Is this card is good – Yes

What kind of account is required i.e salary with how much monthly transaction.

1. What is Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card?
This is a lifetime free credit card issued by ICICI Bank in association with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (Amazon) and VISA. This card rewards customers for purchases on and off Amazon with reward points in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
2. Who can apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card?
Currently, any customer residing in the below 35 cities can apply for this credit card: Agra, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Baroda, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, Thane, Udaipur, Vishakhapatnam. For customers residing outside these cities, we are working on enabling the application process.
3. What are the key benefits of Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card?
i. No joining fees or annual fees
ii. Prime members earn Unlimited 5% Reward points for purchases on Amazon.in, except for flight bookings, e-books, gift cards (both physical and digital), loading Amazon Pay balance, utility bill payments, mobile & DTH recharges etc. which will earn Unlimited 2% Reward points. No reward points would be earned for purchase of gold and EMI purchases.
iii. Other Amazon customers (without Prime membership) earn Unlimited 3% Reward points instead of 5% for purchases mentioned in (ii) above.
iv. Unlimited 2% Reward points on 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants (list of merchants accepting Amazon Pay) on using this card after selecting Amazon Pay as payment instrument.
Please note that you will earn Unlimited 1% Reward points (instead of 2%) on following Amazon Pay partner merchants: Airtel & VideoconD2H.
v. Earn Unlimited 1% Reward points on all other payments outside Amazon, except on fuel purchases and EMI purchases.
vi. 1% surcharge waiver for all fuel purchases
vi. No limit on Reward points earned with this credit card. No expiry date for these reward points.
vii. Reward points are in the form of Amazon Pay balance, redeemable across 17 crore+ products on Amazon.in and across 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants (list of merchants accepting Amazon Pay)
viii. Automatic conversion of Reward points to Amazon Pay balance on completion of monthly billing cycle of your credit card within 2 days. Applicable Amazon Pay balance is added to the Amazon account used to apply for this card.
4. How can I check the Reward points earned by me using this card?
You can see Reward points for the past billing cycles in the credit card statement issued by ICICI. Alternatively, go to Amazon Pay Transaction history (transaction history) and look for an entry labelled ‘Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card: Earnings for last billing cycle’.
5. When will I get this credit card after completing my application?
Post completion and approval of your application, a digital copy of your credit card will be generated and added to your ICICI app & Amazon saved cards. Also, the physical card will be sent to your registered communication address within 7 business days.
6. How will I get the Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the card?
The PIN has been sent through SMS on your registered mobile number. You can also generate your PIN by using any one of the following options :
• Using Interactive Voice Response System (IVR) by calling our toll free number 1800 102 0123 OR
• Using iMobile app (Go to Services & Aadhar > Card Services > Generate Credit Card PIN) OR

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They collected documents and later now its showing application under process with description process incomplete from 3 days .
So it means rejected? If so y

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

it’s not rejected

it’s take time to complete the process

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

They are super slow in processing

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Yes, process speed need to be improved

Link Copied

i got it immediately as i already had a ICICI credit card, my card has been automaticaaly added, the card number CVV all provided, although I physically yet to recieve it

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have 2 questions:
1. I have ICICI credit card, does this mean that I will receive ICICI card instantly and will I be able to use it immediately or will I have to wait for physical card to arrive.
2. Can I use this card to purchase Amazon Prime subscription and how much reward points will I receive?
3. If I purchase Amazon prime during GIF sale will I receive the ICICI card discount?
Please clarify!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Showing pincode is not servicable

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

currently may not available for you

may be soon available to your pin code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i recvd a verification call today and they asked few details .
so after this step when can I expect the card? hope I will get it before next sale grinning

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

yes

if you qualified you get confirmation message and your account details very soon

later

you will receive card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I know its a bit lengthy but please help me buy amazon prime at cheapest rate possible……

Link Copied

i had applied for amazon emi .. it was approved and applied cc and got 700 amazon pay balance .. good offer

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Can You pls explain process (step by step)

it will be helpful to all (because, So many questions asked on this)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can I apply 2 Amazon pay icici credit card in my name from two Amazon account?

replyuser
Click here to reply