Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card & Get 750₹ as Amazon Paybalance ( Available for Selected Prime Customers )

6472°
306 Comments  |  
121 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

that 2000 on 50K also not eligible…should apply before 31dec
Bad luck..we are excluded from both the offers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

non icici customers can apply ????
plz reply

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes you can.. You will need to provide last salary slip pan card etc to ICICI agent and complete the verification process..

If you are having existing ICICI BANK Credit card you can request this card without any additional documentation and credit card Limit will be shared between these cards.. And This request will be instantly approved..

View 2 more replies
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

sahi khel gaya bc

T – Well played! smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bank selection is not right by Amazon.
I think HDFC or Yes Bank are Better.

View 17 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dear Customer, your request for ICICI Bank Credit Card has been completed. The card will be delivered to your mailing address within 7 working days.

Available for non PRIME too..

Cashback for non prime is 500

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

where to see cvv and expiry?

View 19 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

use imobile app

Link Copied

guys please retweet this so that amazon understand the injustice for customer who have applied instantly on getting invite

https://twitter.com/vicksj/status/1085806977664...

Link Copied

please retweet, amazon may think about it if it gets enough attention on social media, its a matter of 2-3 days, i believe most of us has applied 15 jan onwards

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There is no referral program for this?

Link Copied

My renewed my prime for a month and already applied..will I get 500 or 750?

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

I guess it’s for already existing ICICI credit card users. Via exclusive invite to selected customers only.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Cashback will be received within 72 hours of card dispatch

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did on 16th night only ! Should have waited few more hours

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same here

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PLEASE UPDATE INFORMATION THAT EXISTING CUSTOMERS OF ICICI CREDIT CARD CAN ALSO APPLY FOR THIS CARD.. PLUS THIS IS THE MOST EASY AND FAST WAY TO GET THE CARD

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

And how to apply? I checked with my branch and people were clueless!

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

Applied and got approval instantly after entering current ICICI credit card details. Digital card is generated and added it to amazon payment methods as well. Now, I want to cancel the shitty ICICI credit card I currently have, but don’t use unless I see bank specific offer (like the offer of 10% off on gold coins on amazon with ICICI cards). payback is absolutely pathetic way to earn rewards..Only concerned about impact of CIBIL score on premature cancellation confused

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Why you want to cancel the card? It’s life time free card.. Use or don’t use.. Doesn’t matter..

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

not for every1

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Earn 2% back on merchant partner outlet s by using this card on Amazon pay as payment method.
So, if you already have balance in your Amazon wallet and you select Amazon pay as the payment method on the merchant site, the funds get debited from the wallet and not from the card. This is the only issue I have with this card.
If they let you earn the 2% by directly using the card on the merchant site, it would have made much better sense

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I know its a wrong thread for such queries
But plz
if anyone found me helpful anytime friendly or liked me etc or if disliked me iam sorry but plz help
This contest is for rs5000 hamper
Iam shortlisted but now the turning point is the person selected two and has condicted poll on insta
Results to be announced on 8o clock
Iam short by 3%
I need a 100 votes
Plz if u can spend ur not even 2 minutes on it i would be glad
This is the id of the giveawayer
https://instagram.com/kanikaataneja?utm_source=...
Click on her dp(profile pic or say story)
U will find the first one to be a poll
Plz select mahima
Tnx if u helped
No problem if u were busy
Anyhows tq

Link Copied

For me Digital card is generated but not showing in my payment methods, any reason?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Login to imobile and check there in cards. Its there.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got my digital Amazon credit card generated and can see it in my ICICI account but if I go to Amazon again either app or website its keeps on showing complete the application. Is it same for others too?

Link Copied

yes

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Others who have completed their application its a request to share whether they are also seeing complete you application.
My card has been generated and its showing in my ICICI account too.

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Yes it will still show to complete your application. But don’t worry if card showing in ICICI account..

View 5 more replies
Pro Coupon Hunter Pro Coupon Hunter
Link Copied

I have my amazon account with same mobile number but different email id which i have in ICICI bank savings account. I have never ever subscribed to PRIME before. I got the option to generate the credit card in 3minutes and got it generated successfully few minutes ago. I have ICICI bank savings account since 5years.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Iam not Prime + I dont have ICICI account. pensive
Just clicked the OP link : showing this : “In the first phase, we’re offering this card to select customers only, working towards making it available for you soon” sunglasses

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received cashback.. Hurrey!!!!!

Dear Customer, Rs.750.00 has been added to your Amazon Pay balance as limited period offer on Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Congrats bro! plus1 Which date u applied for this?

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Recd. SMS that Rs. 500 credited to my Amazon Pay Account (Non Prime Account)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My cc limit hiked to 148k from 48k just got SMS to confirm from icici in just 25 days

Link Copied

Yep received 750

Link Copied

Got the SMS stating they credited 750 in Amazon Pay Balance though I renewed prime for a month smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks got credited

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got my 750 cashback… Yay !!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Will they deliver to the address registered in the bank or I can give my different address

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Registered address with your bank account

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

How do I become eligible

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You must be ICICI BANK customer to be 100% eligible.. Rest guys will need luck 😁

View 11 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply