Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Apply for American Express Rewards® Credit Card & Get Amazon voucher worth Rs.500 on Successful Eligibility

Apply for American Express Rewards® Credit Card & Get Amazon voucher worth Rs.500 on Successful Eligibility

157°
Deal Subedar
-PC

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_ATLOD...
Apply for American Express Rewards® Credit Card & Get Amazon voucher worth ₹500 on Successful Eligibility

https://www.americanexpressindia.co.in/twostage...

Eligibility Criteria

• Income Criteria: More than ₹4.5 lacs per annum.
  • Existing Credit Card member of any bank-
    Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh Tri City Chennai , Coimbatore Delhi/NCR, Hyderabad, Indore , Jaipur , Kolkata , Mumbai , Pune , Surat , Vadodara

Product Highlights

• Earn 1,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points for simply using your Card 4 times on transactions of ₹1,000 and above every month Get fabulous Rewards from the stunning new 18 carat and 24 carat Membership Rewards Gold Collection, specially chosen for you.Split the payment and not the joy. Use your American Express Credit Card for your next big purchase & pay in easy EMI

Annual Fee

• First year fee: Nil
  • Second year onwards: NIL if annual spends more than ₹1.5 Lacs
    Else, ₹4,500 plus applicable taxes
Expired
16 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Applied on 10th no reply till date!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No point. Next year fees is 4500. If you cancel the card, it spoils the rating on Cibil in terms of average account holding time.

Link Copied

Annual Fee

First year fee: Nil
Second year onwards: NIL if annual spends more than ₹1.5 Lacs

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please direct message if anybody wants to apply for amex card.
I will try my best to make process fast and smoother with minimal documents

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Is there any citi credit card offers? Lifetime free

Link Copied

Citi cards(rewards, ioc) will always be ltf If you spend 30k p.a

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sorry

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Assuming you will have no other cards, you may end up using 1.5L. However, we are prone to keep a variety of cards due to various loots. Hence, reaching 1.5L is tricky. Also if you manage to balance all the cards, its still tricky to manage Income Tax

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Income tax rolleyes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

does no cost EMI transaction gives reward points or not? also if i pay rent using nobroker then do i get points?

rent payment by nobroker and paytm add money in wallet will consider in total spend or not?

Link Copied

yes, emi transaction is eligible to receive points on the overall transacted amount.

For nobroker and etc – as long as its a transact on card by online/swiping, transactions are eligible to receive rewards points.

if anyone is interested to discover how to use this card to the fullest wisely for earning higher reward points and statement of 10,000 in a year and use my referral code to apply (giving me a credit for this effort), pm and I’ll be happy to share smile

replyuser
Click here to reply